Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fire Coming out of the Kitties Head

What happens when a Chinese goth, and Canadian punk and an African genious come to the school of Kadic to met the Lyoko team? read to find out!

Chapter 2 - Fire Coming out of the Kitties Head

Chapter 2 - Fire Coming out of the Kitties Head
Green Days
Chapter 2: Fire coming out of the kitties head

On Saturdays, students only had class for half the day, but it seemed that Wei Jai had All the same Classes as Yumi. Not only that, but they were seated next to each other in all of them. It started to creep Yumi out. Ever so often, she would look to her side to see Wei Jai staring at her with a wicked smile. “I don’t know what it is you guys! She just wont stop staring at me! And her smile is so creepy!” Yumi ranted to the three boys. Who didn’t seem all that interested. “I’m sure its nothing.” Odd said. “May be its cuz you guys come from the same place?” Odd tried to justify. But Yumi just looked insulted. “We are not! I’m from Japan, and she is from China! They are totally different!” she griped. “I think she meant you are both from Asia.” Ulrich tried to defend Odd. But it didn’t seem to work, For the rest for the day Yumi simple grumbled and griped.

Sunday came with relief for Yumi. So classes were Jai could star at her. However, when she came to the school to visit her friends, she say that Jai was waiting by the front gates. Leaning against a tree staring out at Yumi. Or was she? Yumi ran past her, but Jai’s eyes didn’t fallow. Looking out the gates, Yumi noticed two girls walking up.

One was a dark skinned girl. Hair brushed backwards, and held with a white headband, her bangs spiking out behind it. She wore gold wire necklaces. He white dress slung over one shoulder, and the same arm had a tattoo around the top of it. Her dress continued down loosely, and had a slit from the bottom to the top of her hip, but underneath she war a pair of orange pants, with green shoes. Her out fit seemed odd, but not by a long shot when compared to the girl walking next to her…

The other girl was a blond, girl with black streaks in her hair. Her hair wasn’t very long but it did go slightly past her shoulders. However it was tied into low pigtails. Her bangs were held to either side with skull shaped clips, two on her left and one n the right. Her outfit was beyond explanation. Full of green and black and total weird ness. Her halter short, and stopped arm bands, her striped skirt was lined with chains and safety pins. Her black pants stopped at the knee, and was finished off with green see there material, that showed off her knee high boots. But the weirdest part, was the cat tail and ears. “too… freaky…” Yumi whispered to herself as she turn and continued on her way.

“NIHAO!” The blond waved as she ran to meet Jai, who was waiting for her. “Is that still the only Chinese you know Katherine?” Jai asked as the blond stood in from of her smiling like an idiot. “Nope! I can say good bye now too!” The dark girl walked over calmly. “And to think it only took her a total of a year.” Kahama said. “And I still had to repeat it for her a million times on the plane over.” she laughed modestly. “but Katherine, or Kat as every one called her, wasn’t paying attention, She was grinning like a kitty, and the robotic tail she had was twitching like one happily. “So how is it here? Have you found them yet?” Kat asked. About to bounce with excitement. “Yes” Jai replied “it wasn’t hard. It was written all over them.” Kat started jumping “that’s so awesome! Introduce us introduce us!” she begged. “I haven’t talked to them yet.” Kat stopped jumping and looked as though she had seen a ghost. “But… But…” she looked as though she could cry. “But I wanna meet them and you were supposed to get here first to make friends!” Jai and Kahama looked at Kat. As if her last sentence could ever be true. Sending in Jai to make friends, was a laughing stock, only, minus the laughing.



The tree had gone to the Deans office and got the number of their room, and unpacked before heading off to find the group. Standing behind a tree they spotted the group hanging out by the vending machines. “Hey! The one in purple is kinda cute!” Kat said. Jai rolled her eyes, and Kahama put her hand to her head and sighed. “Not the time Kat” Kahama said, but it was too late, Kat had taken off, to go meet the Lyoko gang. “Buddha help them.” Jai smirked as she started over, Kahama sighed and fallowed.

The group was silent, and Odd was about to break the silence, with talk of a new techno song, when suddenly a “Hi!” Broke it instead. The group looked up and over toward Kat who was standing there smiling. “my name Is Kat! Well, its actually Katherine Wicker, but every one calls me Kat. How are you all today?” she asked extending a hand for some to shake. However no one took it. She was only replied to with confused mumbles of ‘okay’s and ‘good’s. she returned her hand to her side and smiled, looking around at he group and their confused looks. “Katherine!” Kahama said as she walked up shyly, “You really should do that! It’s not polite!” she said taking her arm and trying to pull her away. Jai walked up behind Kahama and stared over at Yumi. She just loved her reaction to the stare, cruel, but intriguing. “PFT! Kahama, have I ever been one for politeness?” Kat said, scratching the inside of her ear with her pinky. “You must be the other exchange students.” Jeremy said putting names together. He was probably the only who remembered the names of the other exchange students. “Yes we are.” said Kahama “and I’m dreadfully sorry for Katherine’s rudeness. She doesn’t have the best of manners!” she smiled. “Blah! Who needs manners!?” Kat said with a sour face.

Suddenly Odd noticed something moving out if of the corner of his eye. He looked down behind Kat to see her tail twitching back and forth. “WOW! That’s awesome! What is that?” she asked as he bent down to look at it. “Oh… it’s just a robotic tail.” Odd tried poking at it as it twitched. “how do you get it to move, does it have a remote?” he asked. Jeremy and Ulrich seemed interested in it now too, Yumi however was glaring at the new girls. What was so fascinating about them? She almost seemed jealous. “okay Guys, I’m leaving!” she said with a bit of a snort, and she turned to walk off. She paused hoping they would say something but no one did. “Grrr…” she grumbled threw her teeth as she stomped off. If they would pay attention to her, then she would just go find William. “Remote? No way, I just think of how I want it to move and it does. Kahama invented it.” She said grabbing her with one arm and pulling her into the attention. “I uh… yeah..” Kahama said shyly with a bit of a blush. “What are you talking about?” Jeremy asked. “For that to be true, you would have had to-”
“Tap into the spinal cord and the nerves. Yeah. Its not that hard once you the get the right nerves hooked up, and you have the right code for the robotics to read the electronic of the brain, then bingo!” Kahama interrupted to explain.
“Yup, and then the same way you move your art, I can do this” With that Kat’s tail raised up, and moved over and swiped against Odd’s cheek.

Jeremy was baffled. You mean your discovered how to fuse robotics with humans? that’s incredible!” Kahama blushed and Kat laughed, “She may be from a remote tribe in Africa,” Kat said, “But you gotta admit the girls got smarts!” Kahama blushed more. “Its not that hard!” Kahama said trying to be modest. “nothing like transferring a human into a virtual form.” her eyes narrowed at Jeremy. “Common, be real! That sounds like something out of a scifi movie. Not like actual science at all!” he laughed a little. “But it is theoretical, a scientist from Africa came up with a it a few months ago. But he hasn’t any grants to build any type of machine to test it.” she said. Jeremy was surprised. He hadn’t even heard any thing about it. But if any one found out that they already had the soft were, what would happen to Lyoko?

Katherine was smiling happily as the group got to know each other, but she almost burst as she noticed something across the court yard. “NO!’ she said as she parted the kids by the shoulders and walked to the other side of the group. “Its couldn’t!?” She mumbled. “what is it?” Kahama asked as she squinted to see. “here it comes!” Jai said laughing as she spotted what The Kat had spotted. “You don’t mean-” Kahama tried to ask, but Katherine screamed and went running across the court yard like a tornado. “NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” she screamed as she ran and stopped dead in her tracks in front of an unsuspecting Sissy. Pointing at her pants jaw dropped. “Tell me…” she asked the others who had made their way over “Tell m she’s not wearing my pants!” Sissy looked confused. “What on earth are you talking about? These pants are imported! No way I would buy used pants!” Kat grumbled “I didn’t say they were used I said they were mine! MINE! MINE! MINE!” she said shaking her pointed finger. “The label! What company makes theses pants!? Can you name the designer?” Sissy looked even more confused, now that she was being interrogated by a girl she had never seen before. “I don’t see how it could honestly matter!” she said flipping her hair over her shoulder, and then crossing her arm over her chest. Wiker Kitties! that’s it right? It’s MINE! it’s a Canadian company and its mine! Katherine Wiker, AKA KAT Wiker, the designer of the Wiker kitties brand!” People were starting to stare at the commotion. “I… I… I cant believe you are wearing my design so tackily!” sissy’s eyes widened, the comment seemed to offend her above all things else. Her TACKY!? She couldn’t believe some one would dare say such a thing. “now you look here!” she began but suddenly there was a dark shadow caste over her. She looked up to see Wei Jai Glaring down at her. An ‘eep’ escaped her ash she stared up terrified. “No. You look here, Elizabeth! You will run back to our room, sift threw the mountains of clothes that daddy of your spoiled you with. You will change your clothes, and give me ANYTHING that is made the Wiker Kitties company. Got it!” she demanded poking at Sissy’s caller bone. Sissy was baffled, how did Jai know her name? “Hmpf! Fine, but only because I wouldn’t wanna wear any thing that was made my that freak!” with that she turned and tried to walk away fast with out running. Jai smiled and looked back to see Kahama trying to hold Kat who was kicking her legs, waving her arms, and yelling “let me at ‘er” over and over. “uhgh” Jai said almost embarrassed to admit they were friends.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pyscho_Spaz on July 28, 2006, 5:43:34 AM

Pyscho_Spaz on
Pyscho_SpazHA!!! love the title!! one of my favorit songs, fits the story too.

winxgirl21 on April 3, 2006, 8:03:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I love this story!Get another chapter up soon!

haley_and_delanies_art on March 19, 2006, 9:32:42 AM

haley_and_delanies_art on
haley_and_delanies_artKOOL!!!!! This story is awesome!!! I actually read it before and then i looked at the pics u had because i wanted to comment on them as a way of appologizing for wat delanie did and then i saw the names and i'm like, OMG that sounds so familiar!!!! GREAT STORY UPDATE SOON!!!!!

cutiealue13 on March 3, 2006, 2:12:38 PM

cutiealue13 on
cutiealue13great story hope u write more!!!

SimpleSoul52 on February 13, 2006, 9:18:27 AM

SimpleSoul52 on
SimpleSoul52HAHA! No no! It's okay really I didn't mean to be so grouchy about it. I just love your writing and your characters so much I just keep wanting to read more of them! ^_^ I understand the oppressive downs of work and school so I understand completely. Just keep up that awesome writing of yours! lyl

SimpleSoul52 on February 13, 2006, 6:52:17 AM

SimpleSoul52 on
SimpleSoul52God dang you woman! I've been waiting for like months! Where's the new chapter?! lol sry I'm a little cranky on acount of I'm a little sleep-deprived.... *snore*
...gah! wha? hehe can't wait for the new chapter! lyl

SimpleSoul52 on October 12, 2005, 11:16:23 AM

SimpleSoul52 on
SimpleSoul52Yes! Yes! Yes! This is way more awesome than my story! I luv it! Kat sounds just like my friend and her name is Kat too! wow! I can't wait to see when Max comes into the story! Great job! lyl