Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Closet Antics(by charl)

A RANDOM STORY WERE WROKING ON ABOUT FRERARD JAVEY MIKEYxJERAD AND WILxJEFFREE.

Chapter 2 - Closet Antics(by charl)

Chapter 2 - Closet Antics(by charl)
After gerard and frankie stopped chasing davey and the bunny the bell rang and they all went to their classes.
“Yay jeffrees sleepover tonight.” Squealed frankie.
“yeah, but last time I went he put lipgloss on me while I was asleep” moaned gerard.
“ur lips tasted nice though.. like strawberrys!”
“righhttt….” said gee.
“YOU TWO STOP TALKING!” shouted the teach.
Frankie and gee started whispering.
“im taking my hello pritty pjamies!” squeaked frankie
“hellloo kitty?...”
“no pritty!!!”
“okay…”
Meanwhile.

“like omfg I broke a fracking nail!” jeffree screamed as he dropped his pom poms.
“JEFFEE WILL U FOCUS CAUSE WHERE NEVER GANNA GET THIS ROUTINE LEARNT FOR THE FOOT BALL PLAY OFFS!” screamed davey throwing his pom poms down and jumping up and down.
Jeffree gave him an evil look.

While davey and jeffree was cheerleading wiL and jade was in science class.
WiL was hiding under a chair avoiding the sunlight while jade was throwing paper balls at the teach.
“dude ur not a vampire the sunlight dosnt hurt see. Lalalal!” Jade pranced around the class room. He fell into a large jock who punched him. wiL jumped up. “
HEY NO HITTING JADEY!” he squealed.
The jock hit wiL too and locked them both in a cupboard.

At dinner time they all met up… except jade and wiL who was still trapped in the cupboard playing rock paper scissors.

“waaah wheres my jadey?!” squeaked davey.
“Damn you squeak a lot” said jeffree staring at davey.
“SO!!!?????” squeaked davey again. “jeffree will you come help me find jadey pleaseyyyy????”
“okay but only if you buy me a lolly pop” agreed jeffree.
They both walked away from the group up to the science lab. They looked every. Davey opened a closet and stepped inside. There was a mirror in it.
“ooo check me out. Im the sex!” said davey fixing his hair.
Jeffree walked in and the door closed behind him and It locked.
They didn’t notice because they were too busy posing in front of the mirro.
“well we better go” said davey reaching for the door handle.
Jeffree grabbed his wrist and pulled him round and fixed daveys hands onto his hips.
“going so soon..davey?” said jeffree inticing him.
Jeffree pulled davey in and thye both made out in the closet.

Meanwhile.
“God damn it jade! This is ur fault!” said wiL
“how is it mine!?” replyed jadey.
“CAUSE U PRANCED AROUND LIKE A PANSY AND GOT US HIT AND LOCKED IN A CLOSET AND NOW WHERE GANNA BE STUCK IN HERE FOR EVER AND THERES SO MANY THINGS I WANTED TO DO BEFORE I DIE IN A CLOSET WITH YOU!!!!!” screamed wiL.
Jade stared at him.
“what?” asked wiL
“nothing… we gatta get out of here…” repled jade
“I have an idea…” wiL said with an evil look on his face as he grabbed jade and pushed him into the door and it broke open.
They went back to the group. They did the rest of the day and no1 noticed jeffree and davey was still locked in the other closet making out. They all went home and got ready for jeffrees sleep over.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

disenergratedlove on March 2, 2007, 3:59:56 PM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovemy god this is funny