Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Promise

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 1 - The Promise

Chapter 1 - The Promise
Chapter 1-The Promise

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO (if I did i'd be a genius :P)

Okay anyway on with the story!

She was surrounded by darkness... "Sasuke-Kun" her voice echoed in the darkness. She heard a noise behind her. She quickly turned around. "Who's there?!" she yelled in a paniced tone. No one there. "Ah Sakura-Chan?" she heard a familiar voice call out to her. She turned around. There he stood far far away from her. It was none other than the raven haired Uchiha himself. "Sasuke-Kun!!!" she yelled running towards him. He seemed oh so distant growing further and further away, but she didn't care she kept running and running yelling his name. "Sasuke-Kun!!!" He chuckled an evil laugh. "heh...heh...heh... foolish little girl" he continued laughing as she stopped in her tracks. "what's wrong little girl?" he chuckled. "I thought you wanted to embrace me and now you stop? Or have you finally realized that you will never get your precious Sasuke-Kun because he belongs to me?" He clasped his hand over the right side of his face and began to pull down his skin revealing none other than Orochimaru! "What have you done with Sasuke-Kun?!" Sakura yelled at the evil man. He didn't answer her and just kept on laughing his malicious laugh."Hahahahaha! Your Sasuke-Kun? "He is no longer here for I have taken control!" He chuckled. "No..."she began to tremble "No way would Sasuke-Kun be taken over by you!" Her voice began to get shaky. "Oh? You sound a little unsure yourself" Orochimaru replied. "His hate for his brother was so strong he'd do anything to kill him, even sacrifice his own body to me." "No..." Sakura collapsed to the ground. "No...." She began to cry thinking that Sasuke had been taken over by such a malicious man. "Heh you look so pathetic and helpless...Let me put you out of your misery as your precious Sasuke-Kun would have done for you." Orochimaru grinned. He slowly walked over towards the helpless girl and withdrew his blade. As he reached her he rose the blade over his head.She looked up at the gleaming blade and closed her eyes."Goodbye Sasuke-Kun..." She thought to herself. She jerked herself up sweating and panting. "That dream again..." She thought to herself. "It must be telling me something. I've had the same dream for over a week now..." She looked at her clock. It was 3:00 A.M. she'd have to get up in two hours, so she sat up in her bed and made a decision. "Okay!" She thought. "I'm going to search for Sasuke-Kun alone and bring him back to the village no matter what the cost! Even if I have to risk my own life I sware I will bring him back! I've decided to leave the village tonight in search of him!" She made the promise to herself to leave in search of Sasuke-Kun tonight and spend the rest of the day with team Kakashi doing missions. "It's going to be the last time I see them in a long time." She thought to herself. "But it's a chance i'm going to have to take if I'm ever going to save Sasuke-Kun!" She felt reassured about the promise she made herself and flopped back onto her pillow to try and get two more hours of sleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on April 24, 2008, 12:02:37 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome