Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lousy missions and the Night

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 2 - Lousy missions and the Night

Chapter 2 - Lousy missions and the Night
Chapter 2-Lousy missions and the Night

Bold=inner sakura =p

TOLD PARTIALLY IN SAKURA POV SORRY IF IT GETS CONFUSING TELL ME AND I'LL STICK W/1 POV!


I DON'T OWN NARUTO!! if I did, I wouldn't be wasting my time writing fanfic =p

"BEEP! BEEP!!" Sakura woke up to the buzzing sound of her alarm clock. "uugghh" she groaned. She rolled out of bed and started to get ready to go to the hospital. "It's gonna be a long exhausting day..." she thought to herself. She grabbed a granola bar and darted out the door and to the hospital. "Thank goodness there you are Sakura you're needed in room 205!" a nurse yelled at me as soon as i ran through the doors. After working a long 5 hours at the hospital I walked to the bridge where team 7 always meets. I got there early and stared down at the river. "Sasuke-Kun...." I thought and got anxious about tonight. No one knew my plan, but I got it all figured out when I was working at the hospital. First I was going to wait until night when it was really dark when everybody was sleeping. Then I was going to write a note telling everybody not to come looking for me because they'll never find me. They'd find it in the morning and I'd be really really far away so they'd probably not even bother looking just in case they do. Then i'll be able to...." "SAKURA-CHAN!! SAKURA-CHAN!! EARTH TO dog!!!" (A/N lol sorry i just had to add that in there i was watching a fandub and naruto was like earth to dog! lol sorry... ahem anyway on with the story XD) I snapped out of my thoughts and there was Naruto jumping up and down like a little kid. Even though he has grown up a lot in the last 2 and a half years I saw him, he still acts like the same old stupid kid. "Yah what is it Naruto?" I asked him. "KAKASHI SENSEI IS LATE AGAIIINN!!!" he yelled/complained. "Naruto shut up you don't have to yell i'm right next to you!" I fumed. "Oh sorry Sakura-Chan I guess I forgot heh..." he said putting a hand behind his head. Naruto was a lot taller than me now about a foot or maybe a little more. Seeing his change made me wonder what Sasuke looks like now... "CHA!! I BET HE'S GOT ONE SEXY BODY!!" yelled inner Sakura. I blushed at the thought of an older Sasuke. "Uh Sakura-Chan are you alright your face is kinda red?" Naruto questioned me. "Huh, oh yah i'm fine Naruto just swell" I replied kind of embarrassed that I was still blushing, but this time from embarrassment."You have such a sick mind..." I scolded my inner. "WELL I AM YOU SO I GUESS YOUR MIND IS SICK AS WELL! CHA!" inner replied. "Well she got me there" i thought to myself. Just then in comes Kakashi an hour late once again. "KAKASHI-SENSEI YOUR LATE!!" Naruto yells angrily. "why uh yes well you see I was lost on the road of..." "save it for someone who actually believes your stupid excuses..." I said tired of hearing those lame excuses over and over again. "Ah yes well anyway, there aren't any good missions today only D rank sorry guys..." he said quickly. "WHAT!?!?!" Naruto yelled. "D RANKS ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME I WANT SOME REAL ACTION!!!" Naruto yelled. "Shut up already Naruto i'm tired of your stupid complaining and yelling!" Sakura yelled. Everyone silenced at her sudden coldness. She's been cold ever since Sasuke left, but she never took it out on anyone. Sakura sighed, "I'm sorry guys." "It's okay we understand Sakura-Chan" Naruto replied. Lies. No one truly knew how she felt although Naruto probably had the closest idea. I smiled a fake smile and quickly said, "Hey let's go do those lousy missions!" "ALRIGHT!!!" Naruto yelled over enthusiastic. I smiled at his sudden change of attitude and we began to do the lousy D rank missions. It was around 6:00 p.m. and we finally finished all the stupid missions we were assigned. Plowing the fields was pretty easy thanks to my monstrous strength enherited from Tsunade. Truth be told, I almost surpass the 5th Hokage in strength and Medical skills. I was very proud of myself for it too. "Oi Sakura-Chan wanna go to Ichiraku with me?" Naruto asked. "Sure why not" I smiled that fake smile i was growing used to by now. I haven't smiled a true smile ever since Sasuke left, although no one could tell it was fake, so it didn't really matter. I figured might as well go with Naruto since this is going to be the last time in a while that I see him. He was the only one that truly partially understood how I felt.
I walked inside with him and Ordered some Miso Ramen. After a silent meal we finished and went our seperate ways. Although we didn't talk much, our silent company still was nice. I unlocked my door and went inside my apartment. I took a shower since it also would be the last one i would take in a while. The warm water felt nice running over my sweaty body. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair in a towel and put on my robe. I began to pick out things i would need for my journey. I took money, a sleeping bag, some matches, a flashlight a blanket, some spare clothes, some instant ramen,water, and Sasuke's headband. Naruto gave it to me knowing how much i missed him. I carried it around all the time in my holster to keep it safe. It was the only thing that was left behind that reminded me of him. Although i was pissed at him for knocking me out on a bench, i knew he had a reason to do so and when i caught up with him, i was gonna ask him about it and why he said "Thank you". It made no sense to me why those would be his only words when I spilled my heart out to him. I finished packing and it was around 8:00 p.m. I went into my kitchen and ate a slice of bread. "guess i'll get some sleep before i go..." I thought to myself. I went to my bedroom and set my alarm to 12 midnight. I flopped down on my bed and let myself be plunged into darkness. Thank goodness no scary dreams tonight! I woke up 4 hours later to my alarm. I turned it off and wrote the note. It was a simple note all it said was "Everyone, I have left this village in search of something. By the time you get this message i will be far away from here so please don't bother looking for me. Thank you very much. Love, Sakura." I grabbed an energy bar and went out my door. I sneakily made it around the village without being heard or seen. "Whew i thought to myself" "CHA! TIME TO FIND US SOME SASUKE FINALLY!!" I heard my inner shout with joy. "Shh someone might hear you!" I yelled at my inner. "DUMMY WHO THE HELL IS GONNA HEAR ME IF I'M INSIDE YOUR HEAD? PFFT GOES TO SHOW YOU'RE NOT THE SMARTEST KUNOICHI IN THE VILLAGE" she said mockingly. "SHUT UP!" I yelled at her even though she had a point. I continued to stride to the gate and got there until i heard a woosh. I quickly turned around and saw nothing. "hm must be my imagination..." I thought to myself. "Going somewhere?" a voice called to me. I turned around only to encounter.... DUN DUN DUN!!!!


HAHA I END IT THERE I AM SOOO EVIL FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT! LOL aw i'm sorry i promise to have another chapter out soon sorry for this crappy one =[ I promise next one will be much better!!! ^.^ ~Kayla~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on April 24, 2008, 12:35:17 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome