Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sadness and Regret in the Midnight Light

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 3 - Sadness and Regret in the Midnight Light

Chapter 3 - Sadness and Regret in the Midnight Light
Chapter 3- Sadness and Regret in the Midnight Light

Disclaimer- I still don't own naruto sadly =[

BOLD=Inner Sakura as alwayz
SAKURA POV!!!


A/N- Just so you all know, this story takes place during the Timeskip so they're all like....14 or 15 or w/e but yah... yet this is before the encounter between Naruto Sasuke and Sakura... And before Akatsuki went after Gaara just to clear things up! Okay on with the story, but first a small recap.

RECAP-I continued to stride to the gate and got there until i heard a woosh. I quickly turned around and saw nothing. "hm must be my imagination..." I thought to myself. "Going somewhere?" a voice called to me. I turned around only to encounter.... DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Hahahha my evil cliffhanger =p well anywayz on with the STORY!!!

I turned around only to encounter....THE TRIX RABBIT!!!!!! (ROFL! That'd be funny.... silly rabbit trix are for kids not ninja!)

AHEM ANYWAY no more interruptions now on with the REAL STORY!!!!

I turned around only to encounter...."Kakashi-Sensei?! What are you doing here?!" I yelled in a angry questionable voice. I turn around only to see my former sensei standing infront of me with a look of sadness in his uncovered eye. "I believe I should be the one asking you that question Sakura..." he said in a quiet emotionless voice. I stood there for a moment thinking; was Kakashi here to try and stop me from leaving? Did the others know about it and just sent Kakashi to do it? "Sakura I believe i asked you a question." Kakashi said yet again in a saddened voice this time. I knew lying wouldn't get me out of this one since Kakashi could always see through my lies, so I just told him straight up, "I'm leaving the village." "I see..." he replied. We stood there in an uncomfortable silence for a while until he once again spoke up. "And may I ask why you are doing so?" He already knew the answer though. He saw how Sasuke leaving the village affected me so much and brought me so much pain and sadness. "Kakashi...I believe you already know the answer to that question..." I replied. "Sakura I believe you already know that I can't allow you to leave... you mean so much to the village and what about Naruto? How do you think he's going to feel after you,his precious friend, leave him too?" He questioned me. "You know Sakura I don't think he'd be able to stand the pain of not being able to stop another one of his "precious people" from leaving him" Kakashi said voice still avoiding any emotion. I knew Kakashi was just trying to make me feel guilty, but I knew it wouldn't work. I already made up my mind to save Sasuke from Orochimaru. I made a promise to myself that I would bring Sasuke home no matter what! So Kakashi wasn't going to stop me. No one was. No matter what the cost I would save Sasuke! "Kakashi....you know how i feel and I promised myself something...and no matter what, I WILL NOT break that promise!" I sort of yelled at him. I saw him frown under that stupid mask that covered up his face remembering that one time Naruto,Sasuke,and me tried so hard to see what was under it. "Heh..." I laughed at myself inwardly for remembering such nostalgic memories I promised myself long ago that I wouldn't remember. Back when I used to cry over him. "Sensei...if you try to stop me i will not hesitate to use force..." I said in a dangerously low voice. "........" He stood there once again in that same disturbing silence he used just moments ago. "I don't want to have to fight her..." he thought to himself. He sighed and looked up at her once again. She wasn't the same student he used to have. No. This Sakura was a strong,cold,distant Sakura and only one person made her this way..."Sasuke" he thought once again to himself. "The only way to make her happy again if she goes and finds Sasuke and brings him back HERSELF" he thought at the words she had once said to him...

~FLASHBACK~

"Kakashi-Sensei..." she said with sadness in her voice. "I'm done crying and being weak! I made a promise to myself that i'm going to bring Sasuke back myself! I'm tired of depending on Naruto and you to protect me! I promise i'm going to become strong and protect the both of you one day!" she yelled with determination in her voice. "I WILL NOT GO BACK ON MY WORDS!!" she yelled. "Great...now i'm starting to sound like..." she paused for a moment remembering Naruto who left a few months ago to undergo training with Jiraya and how he would always make her smile and filll her with determination. She laughed softly. "Yes...I promise....Naruto...." she looked down to the ground... "I'm sure you will Sakura. I'm sure you will...."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

He smiled lightly remembering those powerful words of hers. "I know i can't stop her... she's picked up that "determination" *cough stubborness cough* from The 5th...Once she sets her mind to something, there's no stopping her..." he thought to himself once again. I stared at my old perverted sensei in bewilderment. "What could he possibly be thinking...." I thought to myself. Just then Kakashi looked up and took in a long sigh. "Okay." he said one simple word. "W-what?" I questioned his answer making sure i heard him right. "I said OKAY you can go search for Sasuke...just...be..careful okay?" he replied with a questionable/sad look in his eye. I ran up to hug him. "Thank you soo much Kakashi-Sensei!" I said as i squeezed him to death. "Sakura i told you, i'm not your Sensei anymore..." he smiled a fake smile to hide his sorrow. "Goodbye then Kakashi-Sen...I mean Kakashi..." she said quietly and took off in the night. "I hope i made the right choice...please be careful out there....Sakura...." he thought to himself turning back towards the village he came from with sadness and regret. Now Kakashi has just lost another precious student of his...



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on April 24, 2008, 1:08:41 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013how awsome