Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ideas,Movements,and Sadness

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 4 - Ideas,Movements,and Sadness

Chapter 4 - Ideas,Movements,and Sadness
Chapter 4-Ideas,Movements,and Sadness

Disclaimer: I still don't own Naruto ;(

Italics-thoughts

Bold-Flashbacks

Bold/Italics-Inner Sakura heh. (Although she's not in this chapter soz!)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=Scene Change!

*IMPORTANT!!!* READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE! I NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Recap: "I hope i made the right choice...please be careful out there....Sakura...." he thought to himself turning back towards the village he came from with sadness and regret. Now Kakashi has just lost another precious student of his...


Okay on with the story!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped through the trees at high speed, so that when they all found out I had left, the ANBU wouldn't be able to catch up to me. "I can't believe Kakashi-Sensei actually let me leave... I hope he doesn't rat me out before they find the letter....Naruto..." I start to feel the guilt wash over me. "Naruto.... i'm sorry i had to leave you too, but you'll understand. You always do..." I smile silently to myself in hopes that Naruto will understand why I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sakura-Chan! Sakura-Chan!" Naruto pounds on her front door."SAKURRRAAA-CHAAANNN WAKEEE UPPP!!!!" Naruto yells. "That's odd....usually by now Sakura-Chan would've opened her door in one of her "evil-rabid" morning moods where'd she beat the tar outta me..." Naruto thought to himself. He went around the back of her small apartment and jumped through the open window. "Sakura-Chan!!!!" Naruto yelled again when he entered her home. He searched all over her small apartment looking for her. Naruto started getting nervous. "SAKURA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?!?!!!!!!" he yelled. Naruto went back into her bedroom and searched inside again. He became flustered and sat down on her bed. "Sakura where are you...." he looked up and saw a small piece of paper on her dresser. "huh? what's this?" Naruto being his curious self went over to the dresser and unfolded the paper. He read the note and went wide-eyed. "W--w--what?!?!" he reread the note making sure his eyes did not mistake what the small piece of paper said. He crumpled the paper into his fist and looked down at the ground to hide his anger. "SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled knowing that Sakura went in search for him. "Sakura why...why did you leave on your own? Why didn't you take me with you!?!?!" he yelled inside himself feeling furious that Sakura would leave him like that without so much of a goodbye. "But then again... me and Sasuke left her alone so I kind of understand how she feels....but still! She should've at least told me she was going to leave me!" Naruto yelled inwardly at himself again. He stood there in fury thinking of what he should do next. "Better take this to Old Lady Tsunade...she sure isn't gonna be happy...." Naruto thought once again to himself. He leapt out her window and dashed to the Hokage Tower to alert Tsunade of the knews. "Great....another friend I couldn't save...." he thought on his way there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura was leaping through the dense forest and felt very tired. "heh....guess they don't call Konoha village hidden in the leaves for nothin'..." she thought to herself. "Just a little longer and i'll take a break..." she spoke to herself outloud. She finally got to the Fire Country's border and took a little break in a small cave. She landed and the ground and began walking towards the cave, unaware someone was watching her... A plant-like human with a split personality popped up from the ground and observed Sakura. "Better report this to Leader..." he thought to himself. He disappeared into the ground without making a sound and went to report his discoveries. Sakura relaxed in the cave for a bit and set off once again to the Village Hidden in the rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!??!" Tsunade yelled so the whole village could hear. "damnit why Sakura why?!" she yelled and began gulping down a bottle of sake. "Damn my best student just has to run off to chase some dumbass missing nin?!" she yelled again this time the sake talking. "Granny-Tsunade you need to calm down..." Naruto said silently. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to that way?! I am the damn hokage and you better respect my authority!" she yelled angrily. "NARUTO GET OUT OF MY OFFICE SO I CAN THINK THIS OVER!" she yelled yet again. "FINE! stupid old lady..." naruto mumbled the last part before exiting the office. "Okay Tsunade calm down..." she told herself. "you need to..." she started to sobbing. "Sakura was my best apprentice and great medic nin. She was like a daughter to me so why would she leave me?!" Tsunade asked herself. She soon sobbed herself to sleep from the great amount of sake she drank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ahem..." leader began. "As you all now know that we require a medical nin. to heal us we must go out and find a very skilled one since SOMEONE.... killed our last one." leader said in an annoyed tone. All eyes went to Kisame. "What? the dude was weak anyway so why bother keeping that person around? I mean he couldn't even handle the wound I got so no use in keeping him around..." Kisame replied. "SILENCE!" Leader spoke. "Ahem. Continuing on... I believe that we should...." Leader began before once again being interrupted this time by Zetsu, the plant like human. "Leader-Sama, I am here to report some good news that will benefit the Akatsuki." he began. "Yes we're all listening..." Leader urged for him to continue. "Well it appears that a Konoha medic nin. from what I can tell has fled from Konoha and was heading for the Rain Country." Zetsu said. "Mhm continue Leader replied. "Ah yes well from what i can tell this person has very good chakra control and a pretty high level of chakra. It was a woman with pink hair from what i could tell." Zetsu finished. "Hmm....very interesting." Leader said while thinking. "Itachi." Leader said blaintly. "Hai?" Itachi asked in a monotone voice. " You and Kisame are to persue this woman to the Rain Country since she will most likely be taking a break there since she has traveled so far. Find her and take her to the Akatsuki base in the Village Hidden Among the Stone. I will give you further orders afterwards." Leader finished. "Hai." Itachi replied voice dripping with boredom. "Deidara and Sasori, I want you to go to the Akatsuki base in the Village Hidden Among the Stone and prepare for Itachi and Kisame's arrival." Leader commanded. "HAI!" "HAI-yeah!" Deidara and Sasori said in unison. "OH and before i forget Kisame...this time DO NOT kill the girl because we need her to heal Itachi's eyes and fix the wounds that we might get..." Leader said annoyed. "okay okay i wont!" Kisame yelled before they all poofed into smoke heading towards their destinations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura arrived in the Village Hidden in the Rain. "Man i am wiped out!" I said aloud to myself. I walked into town to check into an inn. "Hi i'd like to order one room." I said to the inn clerk. "Here you go room 207 and please sign your name here." the lady said giving me a key. I signed my name S.H. just in case ANBU were out looking for me. I walked up to my room and flopped down onto the bed. "i'm just gonna rest here for a few days..." Sakura thought before drifting into a deep sleep dreaming of nostalgic memories I shared with him and team 7.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Itachiii how much longer?" Kisame started to complain. "Kisame..." Itachi said in an annoyed tone giving him a death glare. If looks could kill, Kisame would be on the floor stabbed 12 times! "uh right sorry." he said quickly shutting up. "Heh better not annoy Itachi otherwise he's gonna kill me..." Kisame thought gulping. "Kisame." Itachi said in a monotone voice this time. "What did i do this time?" Kisame asked. Itachi pointed his finger and Kisame followed the pointing finger. "We have arrived." He stated as Kisame looked at the Rain Village sign. They quietly entered the village, cloaks billowing in the breeze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Saasssssuke-Kun" the Snake Lord beckoned him over. "What do you want?" I said in a demanding tone. "tsk tsk Sassssuke-Kun. You should ressspect your elders, especially when they give you power." The snake lord replied. "Hn." was Sasuke's simple answer. "Anyway, I have a mission for you." he stated. "I'm listening." Sasuke stated waiting for Slither-puss to continue. "I need you to go on a mission to Konoha and retrieve a certain someone." Orochimaru stated his gleaming yellow eyes never leaving Sasuke. "Oh? and who may that be?" Sasuke asked questioningly wondering who Orochimaru could possibly want from his abandoned village. "heh i'm pretty sure you know this person." Orochimaru said in a sly voice. He threw Sasuke a scroll. Sasuke opened the scroll and his eyes widened. "I believe her name was Sakura Haruno? Yes well she is now a skilled medic nin almost passing her teacher Tsunade the 5th Hokage." Orochimaru replied. Sasuke still couldn't believe what he was hearing. "And may i ask what you want with this girl?" Sasuke asked with a hint of worry in his voice. (A/N: Awww sasuke cares!!) "Ah i'm glad you asked sasuke-kun.Well since she has such great abilities as a medic nin., I need her to heal my arms since they have recently been causing me so much pain and with my arms healed, i'll be able to destory Konoha!" Orochimaru replied with malice in his voice. "Now get going i'm sure your beloved teammate misses you oh so much." Orochimaru said with a hint of amusement in his voice. "I have no attachments to her whatsoever so she doesn't concern me or what you do with her." Sasuke replied in a monotone voice, but he knew he was lying to himself. He cared about Sakura so much, probably loved her, but he couldn't let emotions get in the way of his revenge,plus if Itachi ever found out about him having someone important, he would most likely kill her just like he did with his whole family. "Oh? so I guess it'd be okay to tell you that after i'm done with her, I plan on killing her since she'll be useless after that." Orochimaru said with an evil chuckle. "Sick bastard note to self; kill Orochimaru a.s.a.p!" Sasuke thought to himself, but kept on his poker face. "Well i suppose i will be leaving now." Sasuke stated emotionless. "Very well Sssasuke-Kun have a safe trip." Orochimaru smiled a sadistic smile at sasuke. "eeew everytime that snake bastard does that gives me the chills! and only one person is allowed to call me sasuke-kun and thats...sakura." Sasuke thought to himself leaving his chamber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END of chapter

Heh sorry i decided to end it there because I couldn't think of anything else my brain is frying from all that school work! Sorry it takes so long for me to update! Ahem well anyway should i have Sakura and Akatsuki relationships or should i just keep it professional where they are mean to her? Idk what you guys want so when you are reviewing, pleasssee leave me what you think!!! Oh and if you have any requests to add into my story, let me know!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH MY LOVELY FANS!!! XOXOXOXO
~Kayla~ I love you all!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on April 24, 2008, 2:28:37 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome fic
Â