Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Stalking,Abduction,Nightime, and Regrets.

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 5 - Stalking,Abduction,Nightime, and Regrets.

Chapter 5 - Stalking,Abduction,Nightime, and Regrets.
Chapter 5- Stalking,Abduction,Nightime, and Regrets.

Disclaimer: Still don't own naruto never will =\

You'll figure out what's thoughts and feelings and stuff :p flashbacks too :p I know you people are smart enuff!! (Hopefully) :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= scene change

I guess some of the characters are OOC okay yah they are some newayz...

Recap: "eeew everytime that snake bastard does that gives me the chills! and only one person is allowed to call me sasuke-kun and thats...sakura." Sasuke thought to himself leaving his chamber.

OKAY! On with the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAKURA P.O.V

I woke up with a loud yawn and glanced at the digital clock. "Wow i sure slept late." I said to myself. "grrgg" my stomach growled. "Well i guess it's time for dinner!" i sang happily to myself. "SHANNARO!!!!!! I'm Starved! let's go!!!" my inner sakura yelled. "don't you ever shut up?" I asked her inside my head. "hell no! who do you think you're telling to shut up pinky? Just go and get me some freakin' food!!!!!" my inner yelled at me very loudly. "Okay okay let's go" i said to her. I was really hungry and didn't feel like arguing, so i made my way out the door and out to the town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kisame." Itachi said blaintly. "hmm?" he asked. "The girl... I can sense her in this town. We are going to split up to cover more ground and as soon as you find her, follow her and see where she is staying at. Meet back here in 2 hours if you find her. Remember we are looking for a Kunoichi with pink hair; she shouldn't be that hard to find. Remember we're attacking at night and promise not to hurt the girl we actually need her." Itachi said as-a-matter-of-factly. "Alright alright i get it just chill out..." Kisame said still suprised for how long itachi talked for. "that's gotta be like a new record..." Kisame thought to himself. "Hn." the uchiha replied. They jumped their seperate ways looking for the petal haired kunoichi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura P.O.V

I walked around the town looking for a decent place to eat at and noticed a ramen stand. I stood there and stared at it for a good 5 minutes, until i decided to go inside and order some miso ramen. "To Naruto!" i said inside my head. "itadakimasu! Shannaroo!" inner Sakura yelled out. I scarfed down the ramen, paid the bill and said thanks and goodbye. I walked out of the shop and headed down the street to explore. I kept walking until i spotted a cute little clothing shop that i had to check out. "I do only have one outfit... so buying a new one wouldn't be so bad.." i thought to myself as i entered the store. Little did she know, someone was watching her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi had his eyes on a certain little pink haired kunoichi watching her enter the small shop. "I've seen this girl somewhere before, but where?" Itachi thought to himself. You'd figure he'd be able to remember someone with pink hair, but not itachi. He continued to sit in the tall tree waiting for our pink haired friend to come out. After several hours, she finally came out of the store with a bag in hand. She looked up at the sky noticing how dark it was and began to dash down the street, as itachi stealthily followed behind her, masking his chakra.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura P.O.V
"Wow it's really dark out..." Sakura said to herself as she began to dash down the road to the inn she was staying at. Suddenly, she felt a strange presence and turned around. "hmm...must've been imagining it.." she said to herself and continued on her way, not knowing she she was being followed. Sakura finally reached the inn and went to her room and locked the door. She glanced at the clock. "Jeez it sure is late.." she said glancing at the clock noticing it was around 10:00 p.m. "Jeez it's hot in this room..." Sakura got up and opened her window and flopped back down on her bed. Her eyes began to feel heavy and she drifted off into a deep sleep, with crimson eyes watching her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi went back to the spot where he was supposed to meet Kisame, seeing him standing there impatiently with a bottle of sake in hand. "heyyy itachi where have yah been? you're late man..." Kisame slurred as he spoke. "Kisame i have found the girl and her location, it's a bit far from here so let's get going." Itachi said quietly. And they quickly left without another word. They soon arrived at the inn that Sakura was staying at and stood in a tree nearby masking their chakra, looking for a chance to enter. Itachi spotted an open window. "Kisame." he spoke. "hmm?" Kisame questioned. "Stay out here. I shall go retrieve the kunoichi." he said and without another word, jumped through the window to Sakura's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura POV
I woke up in the middle of the night hearing the wind from outside. My eyelids were still half closed as i looked around the room. "Oh yah, i left the window open..." I thought to myself. I lazily got up from the bed and began walking towards the window. I shut it and suddenly, "BAM!" I was smacked against the wall looking into scary crimson red eyes I didn't even notice a presence in my room... "Sasuke-kun?" i thought to myself as i observed the figure infront of me. I stared into the eyes again and soon was knocked out cold. The last thing i said was "sasuke-kun..." before i was once again engulfed in darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sasuke-kun..." was the last thing itachi heard out of this little girl's mouth before she was knocked out."how does she know my foolish little brother?" Itachi thought to himself, and then it hit him. "Ah yes that pink haired little girl that used to follow my brother home like a love sick puppy...how pathetic..." he thought to himself at the utter disgust of emotions, and then it hit him again! "This little girl will be a lot more use than just a medic...that's right...she was on my little brother's team too, if i remember correctly; that means she is also linked with the Kyuubi..." itachi then had a sadistic smile on his face and thought up a brilliant plan. "Oh foolish little brother, how dare you let something so precious precious fall into my hands..." he said to himself as he once again jumped out the window. "Kisame. Come we are to go to our destination." itachi said and began to run off, Kisame following quickly behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke grabbed his bag and made his way out of the snake sannin's lair. He went into sound forest and began his journey to Konoha, remembering the night he left.
~Flashback~
"I love you more than anything! If you are by my side, I will make sure you will not regret it. I would do anything for you! That's why.. PLEASE STAY HERE I BEG OF YOU! If that's not possible, then please...take me with you!"
"After all this time...you're still annoying."
"Don't Go! if you go i'll scream real loud and then.."
"sakura... Thank you."
~End of Flashback~
"Damnit how could i be so stupid...Thank you? that's all i could possibly manage? She probably has no clue what i even meant.."
Sasuke thought to himself. "che. i'll say that was pretty dumb i mean, you even left her cold on a bench..." inner sasuke said. "Who are you?" sasuke asked. "well obviously dumbass i'm your inner yah know the thing that tells right from wrong yah know a concience(s/p?) The thing that tells you right from wrong. I talked to you when you did that too remember?" inner Sasuke said. "Hn. whatever well we're going to get her now so it will all be good." he said to himself and with that inner sasuke went away. "But i know with itachi still out there i can't truly show any emotions for her...she'll only get hurt that way..." sasuke said once again to himself and with that he dashed through the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER!!!
heh heh heh... sorry bout the short chapter and all.... but i'm having writer's block so yah... i'm thinking that naruto and sasuke and the gang should team up to find sakura what do you think? and maybe a little love triangle between sasuke sakura and itachi? hm idk... give me your opinion and since i dont have much school work i'll try to update quicker!
Love
~Kaylaaa~



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment