Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Destinations,Danger, and Important Missions

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 6 - Destinations,Danger, and Important Missions

Chapter 6 - Destinations,Danger, and Important Missions
Chapter 6- Destinations,Danger, and Important Missions

Disclaimer- Still don't own Naruto... *sobs* =,[ *SOME MILD CURSING!!!*

eh i don't feel like writing the little key thing so i'm, hoping you people are smart enuff to figure it out :p

Recap:"But i know with itachi still out there i can't truly show any emotions for her...she'll only get hurt that way..." sasuke said once again to himself and with that he dashed through the forest.
Okay on with the story!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kisame and Itachi finally reached their destination: The Village Hidden Among the Stones. "whew am I beat!" Kisame said/yelled still a bit tipsy. Itachi glared at him in annoyance. "Jeez Itachi what did you do to that little girl? It's been almost a day and she's still out cold..." Kisame asked kind of amused. "Hn. the girl proved to be more trouble than i bargained for..." was Itachi's short reply as they kept their speed through the forest finally reaching their HeadQuarters. They walked inside only to be greeted by Deidara. "HEYY ITACHI-SAN!!! FISHY-CHAN YOU'RE FINALLY HERE YAH!!!!" Deidara sang out happily. A vein popped in Kisame's head. "I TOLD YOU I'M NOT FISHY-CHAN YOU STUPID GIRLY MAN!!" Kisame yelled angrily. "Be quiet." Itachi said in annoyance as the girl began to stir in his arms. Itachi moved swiftly down the hallway to an empty cell room and tied Sakura's arms and legs up to a chair. Kisame soon entered the cell. "Yo Itachi should I drain her chakra with Samehada?" Kisame asked. "Yes.." Itachi replied and soon left the room. After Kisame was done he locked the cell and went into the meeting room where Itachi, Deidara, and Sasori were staying. "Whew i'm beat that little girl sure did have a bunch of chakra!" Kisame exclaimed as he sat down in his chair. "Itachi, I think she's going to wake up soon, what do you plan on doing with her?" Sasori questioned. "Hn." was Itachi's simple reply. "heh still has no idea himself..." Kisame thought to himself. Itachi stood up abruptly. "Where are yah going Itachi-San?" Deidara asked. "To contact Leader; there is more to this girl than we thought." Itachi replied and with that he left to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke finally arrived in the forest of Konoha where ANBU were patrolling and quickly masked his chakra. "Hey did you hear about that Sakura Haruno girl?" the ANBU asked his friend. Sasuke decided to eavesdrop on the conversation. "No, what?" his buddy asked. "She left Konoha in search of that traitor Sasuke Uchiha." the ANBU replied. Sasuke was shocked. "damnit that means she's not in Konoha anymore...Jeez Sakura why do you always have to be so annoying!" he thought to himself and with that he left back to the Village of Sound to report his findings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura woke up with a terrible headache. "Ugh what happened to me..." she thought to myself. As she became more clear of her surroundings, Sakura gasped. "This isn't my inn room! Where the heck am I?!" Sakura thought to herself as she tried to remember how she ended up in such a dark room. Then it hit her. "Sasuke-Kun..." she whispered to herself. "Does that mean i'm in Sound?" she asked herself again outloud. "Ugh why does my head hurt so much!?" she asked herself even louder. Just then the cell door opened letting a tiny bit of light into the room. The person walked in revealing it to be...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"SHIZUNE!" Tsunade yelled. "Y--ye-ss Tsunade-Sama?" Shizune stuttered. "Call in Naruto, Kakashi, and Sai! (A/N- yes i added Sai to this even though Sasori didn't die yet and Gaara never got kidnapped yet...) "H-hai Tsunade-Sama!" Shizune answered and went to do just that. Several moments later Kakashi, Naruto, and Sai appeared in Tsuande's office. "Team Kakashi!" Tsunade shouted. "I Have a misson for you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura's eyes went wide with fear. "Itachi Uchiha.." she thought to herself. "Aa i see you're awake kunoichi.." he said quietly. Sakura stared at the floor afraid of getting trapped within the Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi slowly began to walk over to the scared kunoichi. "aw is the weak little girl afraid?" Itachi taunted her with cruel remarks. "WHO DOES THIS PUNK THINK HE IS CHA!? I'LL SHOW HIM WEAK LET ME AT HIM! I'LL KICK HIS BUTT FOR MAKING SASUKE-KUN SUFFER!!" inner sakura raged. Sakura looked up at him with intense hatred in her eyes. "That's right this is the man that Sasuke-kun wants to kill. The man that drove him to be an avenger to make him leave me!" Sakura began to get angry. "I an NOT weak!" she yelled out loud. "Oh?" Itachi questioned with amusement of how her scaredness was long gone replaced by hatred; the same hatred he always used to see inside his little brother. "You know... I heard that my foolish little brother left the Leaf Village to go work for Orochimaru.." Itachi began. Sakura bent her head. "Heh must be true then..." Itachi thought to himself and kept going. "What a fool, he will never obtain power now..." Itachi said as he was cut off by sakura. "HE LEFT TO GET POWER TO KILL YOU! HE LEFT ME AND ALL HIS FRIENDS JUST TO KILL YOU BECAUSE OF THE SICK AND TWISTED THINGS YOU DID IN THE PAST YOU SICK BASTARD!!" Sakura began to rage until she felt a hand clasp around her throat cutting her off from recieving oxygen. "Let's get one thing straight kunoichi, you are to NEVER talk to me like that, are you foolish enough to talk that way while you're a prisoner to the enemy? I ought to have your head for your foolish outburst. Shinobi are to never show their emotions under any circumstances and you just broke that rule. What a pathetic excuse for a ninja.." he finished as he let go of Sakura who was trying to get as much oxygen in her lungs as she could. "Though i do compliment you for your bravery to talk to me that way...or you're just a foolish little girl..." Itachi said with his poker face on. "I will be back later with some food.." Itachi finished as he left the cell with Sakura still tied to her chair. She soon began to cry. "What have i gotten myself into..." Sakura said to herself as tears rolled down her cheeks. "No i can't let Itachi get to me, i won't let him prove me weak and break me. I'm doing this all for Sasuke-Kun. I'm risking it all for him!" Sakura thought to herself with determination. "Yes...I will get you back Sasuke-kun, no matter what risks i'll have to take for you..." she spoke to herself in a determined, yet quiet voice as a small, confident smile appeared on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto began to dash for his house to get his things for the mission.

~~FlashBack~~
"Okay Team Kakashi your mission is to form a group of all the Rookie 9 you can find and take them on a mission to find and bring back Sakura Haruno. Some of the rookie 9 have left on important missions and many of the ANBU have also left on top secret missions and there are not enough of them to send in a tracking squad to find her, so you are to find her and bring her back. Use FORCE if necesarry(S/p?) many people could be after her because she is known as my apprentice and known to surpass my skills. So find her as soon as possible. I am giving you three weeks to track down whatever you can find and if you find nothing within those three weeks, you are to report back to the village and I will send hunter nin. after her." Tsunade finished on a serious note. "BUT BUT Tsunade Baa-Chan... if you send Hunter Nins. after her they will..." Naruto began before he got interrupted. "Yes Naruto i know, but i have to do what's best for the village, we can't have our enemies with her power..." Tsunade said. "Kakashi, you are the Captain of this Mission and your Co. Captain will be Shikamaru You will leave tomarrow morning at 6:00 a.m. with your designated team. Any questions?" Tsunade finished. "Very well dismissed!" and with that they all scattered to their houses to pack.
~~End Flashback~~
"Sakura-Chan... please be okay...." Naruto said to himself as he began packing for his long, tiresome journey ahead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END CHAPTER!!!

Okay okay sorry about the long wait, but school is soo stressful! grr as soon as summer is here, i'll be able to write a lot more!! Only 1 week left thank goodness!!!!! ahem anyway sorry for the shortness of the chapter and the OOCness of Itachi of him talking so much and yah... I'll write a.s.a.p!!!! AGAIN, sorry for the long wait!!!!! R&R!!!! And if you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to tell meh!! I always like hearing your input wether it's good or bad ^.^!!!!
~~KAYLA~~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment