Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chakra Draining, New Destinations, and Hidden Promises

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 7 - Chakra Draining, New Destinations, and Hidden Promises

Chapter 7 - Chakra Draining, New Destinations, and Hidden Promises
Chapter 7- Chakra Draining, New Destinations, and Hidden Promises

DISCLAIMER: Still don't own naruto... *MILD CURSING*

Recap:"Sakura-Chan... please be okay...." Naruto said to himself as he began packing for his long, tiresome journey ahead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura sat there for what seemed to be several hours looking for any possible way out of the room. "Keh, you'd at least think there'd be a window...but nooo, there's absolutely nothing!" Sakura began talking to herself again. "My chakra is depleted too..I don't even have enough to heal a paper cut..." she said again to herself. Soon after the door creaked open and there in the doorway stood Itachi with his piercing blood red eyes. He silently walked across the room to where Sakura was tied up. She glared at him full of hate. "Kunoichi, i suggest if you want to feed yourself you should really stop glaring at me as if you wish to kill me." Itachi stated. "grrr" Sakura growled and stopped glaring for a bit, until he untied her from the chair. "Why would you untie me if you know about my inhuman strength?" Sakura questioned her captor. "Simple. Because i sent Kisame in to drain almost all of your chakra." Itachi said plainly. "Grr who does that bastard think he is draining all our chakra like that?! Shannaro!!! I'm gonna kick his @$$!" Inner Sakura raged on, until itachi broke her out of her listening to her inner self. "Eat." he said. She picked up her spoon and began eating the soup that was infront of her, having the urge to throw the spoon at Itachi's head. After she finished her meal, Itachi tied her back up, but this time not to the chair. He just simply tied her hands and feet together and left her on the floor while he picked up the tray of food and headed out the door. "Wait!" Sakura yelled before he was about to close the door. He stood there waiting for her to continue. "What am I exactly doing here?" She questioned Itachi. "Many reasons Kunoichi, many reasons..." He said before he closed the door once again leaving Sakura to think in the Darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke arrived back at Orochimaru's lair and went straight to his chamber. "ahh i sssee your back Sssasuke-Kun." Orochimaru hissed. "And may i ask where the girl is?" He questioned Sasuke. "She is no longer in the Hidden Leaf Village. She has run away from there." Sasuke replied. "I see, and she is most likely heading this way to get to you, but if she didn't take the direct route, she must've passed through to the Rain Country.." Orochimaru said. "Sasuke-Kun, i want you to take Kabuto and head towards the Rain Country to see what you can find about her there and which way she headed." Orochimaru finished. "Hn." was Sasuke's short reply as he went to find Kabuto so he could quickly get to the Rain Country. He quickly spotted Kabuto, and told him of Orochimaru's orders. "Wow, all this planning just for one little Kunoichi..." Kabuto said. "Hn. Let's just go quickly." Was Sasuke's reply as they quickly headed for the Rain Country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WHHAAAT?!?!??!?!" Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs. "You heard me Naruto, the higher council said that you're not allowed to go on this mission with the Akatsuki running around after the Biiju." Tsunade said. "But-but-but-but!! BAA-CHAN!! I NEED to save SAKURA!!" Naruto yelled. "NARUTO I'M RIGHT HERE NO NEED TO YELL NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP BEFORE I BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY!!" Tsunade yelled getting annoyed with naruto's antics. Naruto immediately sat down. "Now listen, i know you want to save Sakura, but it's just too dangerous for you right now. Even though many people are going on this mission, it's still way too dangerous. The Akatsuki are very strong people and who knows what will happen if they get their hands on you, well i think you know..." Tsunade finished quietly. Naruto stared at the ground. Kakashi walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Naruto, we'll bring Sakura back." He said reassuringly. Naruto lifted his head and smiled. "Gotchya Kakashi-Sensei." Naruto said with a grin on his face. "Ahem" Tsunade cleared her throat. "As for the rest of you..Be very careful on this mission and make sure that if you arrive at a life threatening danger, to high tail it out of there. Is that clear?" Tsunade questioned. "HAI!" Everyone yelled and made their way to the village gates out of Tsunade's office.(A/N: I don't feel like listing everyone there, basically it's the rookie nine(Minus naruto and a few others),Kakashi and Gai.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several hours later they arrived in Rain. "Sasuke-Kun let's look around at the different inns and ask around for information about Sakura-San." Kabuto said to Sasuke. "Hn." was his short reply and they both split up looking for Sakura. Sasuke arrived at a small inn and went inside. "Hello sir how may i help you?" A kind receptionist asked Sasuke. "Yah i'm looking for a girl with pink hair who is as old as me and has green eyes. Is she staying here?" Sasuke asked. "Hmm..." the receptionist thought aloud. "Pink hair pink hair pink....OH YES! she stopped in here a few days ago and yesterday i saw her last night being carried away by some man in a cloak....It was kinda creepy. She looked like she was passed out or something..." the girl finished. "Do you know which way they headed?" Sasuke asked a little anxious. "hmmm i think they went northwest.." the girl finished and looked up and the young raven haired man was gone. "Hmph! and he didn't even say thanks!" the girl got a bit angry. "He was a hottie though!" she giggled. Sasuke made his way through the village, until he found Kabuto. "I've found out that our target has been kidnapped." Sasuke said trying to hide the emotion in his voice. "hmm? do you know where they headed with the target?" Kabuto questioned. "Hai, they appearently went Northwest towards Stone." Sasuke finished. "Very well we will head towards Stone." Kabuto finished. "Hn." Sasuke responded wanting to hurry up to find Sakura. "If i can get to her, then i can save her..." Sasuke thought to himself as he hurried off to their new destination. "Sakura, i will protect you from Orochimaru, I promise." was Sasuke's last thought while they ran.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END CHAPTER!

Soz omg i know i haven't written in forever and sorry bout such the short chapter! I'm kind of hitting a writer's block i guess....so the chapters come to me in parts when i do have ideas! So sorry bout the shortness, i'll try to unblock myself lol :p Read and review!!
Love, ~KAYLA~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment