Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Crazy Antics, An Ino Look Alike, and Breakfast

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 8 - Crazy Antics, An Ino Look Alike, and Breakfast

Chapter 8 - Crazy Antics, An Ino Look Alike, and Breakfast
Chapter 8- Crazy Antics, An Ino Look Alike, and Breakfast

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto and never will... *MILD CURSING*

Recap: "Sakura, i will protect you from Orochimaru, I promise." was Sasuke's last thought while they ran.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura woke up to a loud tapping coming from her door. She rolled over and didn't reply. Soon the door bursted open and in came...Ino? "Ino?" Sakura questioned the person coming into her room. "Huh Ino? un? My name's not Ino it's Deidara yeah!" Deidara responded to the little girl on the floor. "Oh..." was Sakura's response. "Nice to meet you un! What's your name un?" Deidara started to get louder. "Uhh just like...Naruto...Naruto..." Sakura thought to herself. "I hope he's okay..." "Uh girl un? Are you in there?" Deidara questioned pulling her out of her thoughts. "Huh? oh yah my name is Sakura. Sakura Haruno." Sakura replied sadly. "What's wrong un?" Deidara asked. "Huh? oh it's nothing really." Sakura replied. "Well at least this guy seems nice...NO! what am i thinking he's an S-class criminal! He's cold-hearted and mean..." Sakura tried to convince herself, although it was awful hard considering that stupid grin on his face. "Oh yeah! I'm here because i am supposed to take you down to the kitchen for breakfast yeah.." Deidara said to Sakura. "Oh.." was her response. "You have a limited vocabulary dont'ycha un? Just like Itachi-San!" Deidara beamed. Sakura cringed at the thought of being like Itachi. "Oh well let's just go before Itachi-San has my head ^.^" Deidara smiled once again. "What a gorgeous smile.." Sakura thought to herself as Deidara untied her. She tried to stand up, but had a difficult time. "Want some help un?" Deidara asked. "No no i'm fine." She said as she got up. They went out of the room and walked down a various maze of hallways. Finally, they reached a large, walnut door that Deidara pushed open. There sat three people at a grand table, one of them being Itachi. All eyes went to her and Deidara. There was a long ominous silence, until it was broken by Kisame. "Oi Pinky! How's it goin'?" Kisame asked. Sakura glared at him for the nickname. "My name's not Pinky Fishstick." Sakura replied coldly looking at Kisame noticing he looked like a shark. "WHAT'D YAH SAY STUPID PINKY?!" Kisame growled. Mustering up some confidence Sakura repeated herself. "I SAID MY NAME'S NOT PINKY F-I-S-H-S-T-I-C-K!" Sakura sounded out each syllable for Kisame. Kisame jumped up ready to attack "Pinky", when he was stopped by a bored voice. "Kisame. Just leave the kunoichi alone." Itachi said with his poker face on even though the high collar of his Akatsuki cloak was hiding a trademark smirk. "HAHAHHAHAHHA fishstick hahahha isn't that funny Fishy-Chan?!" Deidara was now rolling around on the floor cracking up from the nickname. "Deidara...quit being annoying i'm losing my patience." A man seated across from Itachi spoke. The guy had flat,spikey read hair like gaara's with a pair of brown eyes. "BUT SASORI-DANNA! it's funny!" Deidara whined. Deidara got up and walked over to sit next to the man called "Sasori". The only available seat left was next to Itachi. Sakura hesitantly went over and sat down in the seat. Another ominous silence. This time Deidara broke it. "So uh Sakura-Chan...do you know how to cook un?" Deidara asked. "h--h-a-i." she answered nervously being this close to Itachi. "Oi Pinky, do you think yah can make us some chow then?" Kisame demanded. "Uh...sure?" Sakura answered hesitantly. "YAY! i'll show you where the supplies are then un!" Deidara stated happily. Sakura got up and followed him to the cabinet quickly. She scanned over the ingredients and got to work. The four S-class criminals sat and watched her work. Moments later, she had a breakfast the consisted of steamed rice, miso soup, natto, grilled fish, and rolled omelets. "Wow Sakura-Chan this looks amazing un!" Deidara exclaimed. After she set the table, the four men took what they wanted and tested it for posion. Sakura rolled her eyes at this and began to eat. "You know kunoichi, that wasn't very wise. For all you know i could have poisoned your food while you weren't looking...One can never be too safe." Itachi stated. "Itachi-San i'm sure if you kidnapped me you have a reason to keep me around and you wouldn't just poison me to kill me. If you wanted to get rid of me, you would've done so already instead of going through the trouble of kidnapping me." Sakura stated. "But for all you know we could've just needed you to make a simple meal and could've gotten rid of you. What then hm?" Itachi questioned back. Sakura didn't know what to say to this. He's got you there." Inner Sakura said. "Shut up inner I didn't need you to tell me i'm wrong when i already know i am!" Sakura yelled at her inner. "hn." was her response to Itachi's reply. He smirked at this. "Can't prove me wrong little Kunoichi." Itachi said inside his head. Sakura turned her attention back to the other missing nin., and saw them looking at the both of them. Itachi noticed this and glared a glare to silence them. When everyone finished Deidara patted his belly and said "Wow Sakura-Chan that meal was great un! You're a really good cook!" "Thanks." Sakura answered. "So Pinky i've been meanin' to ask yah, what were you doing so far away from home hm? I'm sure that those Konoha idiots wouldn't send you alone so far from home." Kisame asked. Sakura just stared down at her plate and thought. "I can't tell them the real reason i was there was because i left my home in search of Sasuke... what do i do what do i do?!" Sakura began to panic. Itachi noticed this and said "Kisame no need to ask her such useless questions." "Fine.." kisame dropped it. Itachi got up. "Time to go to your room kunoichi." he said as he stalked out of the room, with Sakura quickly following behind. "Sooo anyway Sasori-Danna! About art..." Deidara got bonked over the head. "Hush Deidara i'm in no mood to discuss your stupid view of art." Sasori said. "Danna you're soo mean!!" Deidara whined. "Oh shut it blondie." Kisame growled. "Hmph!" Deidara pouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~END OF CHAPTER~~
So yah that's chapter 8! soz bout the shortness, but i just wanted to get a chapter out to you guys before i got beaten by noodles *cough* costanleyqueen *cough* ahem anywayz I hope you like it ^.^!! I'll try to write more soon!! If you gotz any suggestions or questions don't be afraid to say em un! lol i love Dei-Chan! ahem anyywayz Read and review! LOVE YOU ALL!!
xkaylax

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment