Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Discussion, Reasons, and Fishsticks...

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 9 - Discussion, Reasons, and Fishsticks...

Chapter 9 - Discussion, Reasons, and Fishsticks...
Chapter 9- Discussion, Reasons, and Fishsticks...

Disclaimer: Dont own naruto... *MILD CURSING*

Recap: "Time to go to your room kunoichi." he said as he stalked out of the room, with Sakura quickly following behind. "Sooo anyway Sasori-Danna! About art..." Deidara got bonked over the head. "Hush Deidara i'm in no mood to discuss your stupid view of art." Sasori said. "Danna you're soo mean!!" Deidara whined. "Oh shut it blondie." Kisame growled. "Hmph!" Deidara pouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura and Itachi entered her room. Itachi locked the door behind them. Sakura heard the locking sound and began to get nervous knowing he was still in the room with her. Sakura's heartbeat got faster and faster. He began to walk towards her. "calm down calm down!" she told herself as he reached her. She felt a hand on her shoulder as she shuttered invoulentarily.(S/p?) "So kunoichi, are you going to tell me the real reason of why you were straying so far from home?" Itachi whispered huskily in her ear that sent chills down her spine. Itachi smirked at this. (A/N: I know I know that was a little moment, but oh well sorry, but Itachi is OOC along with many others...) "So gonna answer me kunoichi, don't keep me waiting." Itachi said again. Sakura began to get mad as inner Sakura slipped out of her. "The name is S-A-K-U-R-A! not kunoichi SA-KU-RA! It's not that hard to remember! Unless you're that stupid!" Sakura realized what she just said and clamped a hand over her mouth. Itachi was angry and pinned her to a wall. "Very well Sa-ku-ra...." he whispered in her ear. "Make sure you know who you are talking to and learn your place. I'll let it slide this time, but next time, you'll be in for a very rude awakening...Understand?" he finished. Sakura scared ouy of her witts answered. "H--h-ai." "Good now answer my question." Itachi demanded. "I'm going to rescue someone..." Sakura answered silently not wanting to tell Itachi the full story. "Oh? and would that someone happen to be my foolish little brother?" Itachi asked. Sakura looked at the floor. "I guess i'll take that as a yes." Itachi said outloud. "tell me something else, why do you go so far for my brother even though he abandoned you?" Itachi asked curiously. "because..." Sakura began. "because I want to save him. Save him from the darkness that he is engulfed in. He was the first person to teach me what true lonliness felt like the painfulness of solitude. Now i want to pull him out of that dark solitude. Into the light where he has people who care for him. I'm going to show him that. I made a vow to myself that i'd rescue him no matter what and no one is going to stop me." She had a defiant determination in her eyes. "Not even YOU Itachi Uchiha." She said coldly. "I see." was all he said before he got up and left and locked the door behind him. He went down the hallway to find Kisame. He came upon Kisame in the small den, cleaning his samehada. He looked up. "Need something Itachi-San?" he asked. "Yes, I want you to go to the Kunoichi's room and drain the chakra she has developed and to tie her up again." He answered. "Very well Itachi-San." Kisame answered and went down the hallway to do just that. "Foolish little brother, you truly are a fool to let something as valuable as her slide right through your hands...." Itachi thought to himself as he went down another hallway leading to his bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke and Kabuto finally reached their destination. "Sasuke-Kun I think we should retire here for tonight." Kabuto suggested. "Hn." was the Uchiha's reply as they set up their tents. Sasuke laid down inside his and thought to himself. "Sakura....I'm so close.....just wait a little longer okay?" as his eyelids drooped and fell into a well needed slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's been three weeks and still no sign of Sakura...we need to go back to Konoha..." Kakashi said solemly to the search party. "BUT WE CAN'T GIVE UP ON FOREHEAD! SHE'S STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!!" Ino yelled. "Ino quit being so troublesome, we were given orders and we must follow them." Shikamaru said lazily. "Shut up you lazy @$$! We could still do something!...Anything...Damn you Forehead why'd you have to leave me?!" Ino started to cry. Shikamaru hastily went to comfort her. "Calm down Ino, Sakura is gonna be alright wherever she is.." Shikamaru said. Ino sniffled. "Thanks Shikamaru" she said as she let out a small smile. "Ugh so troublesome..." he said. Kakashi spoke up. "Okay team, let's go back to Konoha." he said. And with that they were off to report to Tsunade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura was staring up at the ceiling thinking of her encounter with Itachi, when Kisame walked in. "Yo Pinky i need to drain your chakra now." Kisame said bluntly. "Aww but fishstick....I barely have any..." Sakura pouted. "Well too bad Pinky you're getting drained wether you like it or not!" Kisame grunted and made his way over to Sakura. He put his Samehada close to her as it began to devour her chakra. "Barely any chakra my @$$ pinky you have plenty!" Kisame exclaimed. "How does your chakra recover so fast?! Jeez..." he said finishing the draining. Sakura pouted. "Not nice fishstick..." she said. A vein at that point was popping out of Kisame's head. "Oi Pinky i think you should really stop calling me fishstick..." Kisame said angrily. "As soon as you stop callin me Pinky..." sakura replied stubbornly. "But Pinky your nickname has grown on me...." Kisame whined. "well then FISHSTICK... i guess yours has grown on me too." Sakura replied. The pair got ensnared in a glaring contest. Kisame finally gave in. "I have other matters to attend to. I'll catchya later Pinky..." Kisame said. "Till later my lovely fishstick..." Sakura replied. And with that Kisame Stomped out the door angrily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~End of Chapter~~

Okay so there's chapter 9! I hope you all like it! I was gonna try and make it longer but i'll save the dramatics for chapter 10.... I'm gonna start writing more since my block has been moved! yay!!! love you all! Keep on reading! If you got ne questions just ask if anything confuzzles you...yah... Well toodles! Read and review!
~~Kayla~~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 3, 2008, 4:53:36 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101lol