Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Deal, The Decision, and The Big Breakfast

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 11 - The Deal, The Decision, and The Big Breakfast

Chapter 11 - The Deal, The Decision, and The Big Breakfast
Chapter 11- The Deal, The Decision, and The Big Breakfast

Disclaimer: Don't own naruto... *Rated T for the mild Profanities*

Warning: Some OOCness if you don't like it too bad :p

I DETICATE THIS CHAPTER TO SASUKEXSAKURAFOREVER!!! THANKS SOO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! ^.^

AUTHOR'S NOTE ~IMPORTANT!~: Hey guys I'm trying a new writing style for the conversations to see if it'd be easier to read so I need to know if you prefer this style or not, so when you comment, MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME!!! TYVM! <3

Recap (major cliffy!!)- "Kunoichi...you said before you'd risk everything for my foolish little brother correct?" He asked slowly. "Yes." Sakura said with determination. Itachi stood there for a moment contemplating what he was going to say next. Finally his mouth opened and he said "Then heal my eyes..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete silence engulfed the room. "What....?" she questioned making sure she wasn't imagining anything.

"You heard me kunoichi I said heal my eyes." Itachi said plainly as if he was asking for a simple favor. Sakura sat there dumbfounded.

"If I heal his eyes, then I'm betraying Konoha... but I'm pretty sure he's making a bargain with me about Sasuke-Kun since he asked about him before...but this would be helping an S-classed criminal....." Sakura contemplated in her mind.

"Yeah, but you betrayed Konoha anyway by leaving them anyway to look for Sasuke..." inner Sakura pointed out.

"Yeah, but then I wouldn't really be helping out Sasuke-Kun with his revenge by helping out the person he's trying to kill...he'd probably hate me for that..." Sakura pointed out.

"True...but if it means finding Sasuke-Kun and saving him, I mean that's how we ended up here in the first place, but first, let's find out Itachi's reasoning of why we should heal his eyes..." inner Sakura said.

"Okay good idea." Sakura replied and with that she turned to Itachi.

"Tell me...why should I heal your eyes? What's the deal? I mean you don't certainly expect me to heal your eyes without gaining anything out of it now do you?" Sakura questioned Itachi.

Taking in a deep breath Itachi began to explain the "deal" to the Kunoichi. "Well the deal is that you're going to heal my eyes. In exchange, I'm going to help you escape from here to go and find Sasuke." Itachi finished. Sakura couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Wait a minute! Why would you help me go and find Sasuke? Don't you need me?" Sakura questioned.

"Yes it's true we do need a medical ninja, but mainly for the purpose of healing my eyes. As for the first question, I don't want that snake bastard getting his body. That would just cause even more trouble for our organization. Orochimaru has caused trouble for the Akatsuki ever since he left. So if helping you get to Sasuke will help in the destruction of Orochimaru, then I'll help out. Plus, my foolish little brother deserves to be happy. I hope you are able to open his eyes and pull him out of the darkness like you said you wanted to. I had reasons to doing what I did and do not regret it. So Sakura, do we have a deal?" Itachi asked again. Sakura sat there contemplating wether she should take the deal or not finally came to a decision. She took in a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Yes." Sakura began. "We have a deal." Itachi smirked knowing she was partially regretting her decison, yet she didn't show it he spoke up.

"Very well, we will begin tomarrow, once you have recovered your chakra." Itachi said getting up and heading for the door. Itachi motioned her to follow and she followed suite behind Itachi. They went down a hallway to a different room with a bed in it. "You will be staying here from now on." Itachi said and closed and locked the door behind him as he left. Sakura went and laid on the bed.

"Well at least it's better than the chair...." she thought to herself as she drifted off into a deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke and Kabuto were walking around the Village Among the Rocks and walked into a bar to gather information. Some tipsy guys came up to them and said," I haaven't seeen yoous guys aroundsss theseees partsss whatre youss doing hereeez?" Sasuke glared at them and kept looking around for useful people. The "leader" of the group pushed Sasuke. "Yo I wass talkinzz to youz don't ignore mehz.." Sasuke just shoved past him and the man took out a kunai and jumped him. Sasuke sensing the attack dodged and flipped the man over himself so he landed, breaking a table. "Yo take it outside!" the bartender shouted, so the group of guys headed outside.
"Maybe I can beat these guys into giving me information...they seem like the type to know about missing nins." Sasuke thought to himself as he launched himself into another useless battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day finally came around and Sakura woke up to a small stream of sunlight hitting her face from a small, tiny window that only a rat could fit through. A knock came at the door and Sakura yelled "Come in!!" soon, Deidara entered the room happily rushing over to see Sakura. "SAKURA-CHAANN!!!" he shouted happily. "How are you this lovely morning??" he asked cheerfully.

"I'm doing just fine Deidara thanks." She answered.

"Sakura-Chan i'm taking you to the kitchen so you can cook us a lovely breakfast like last time! Everyone loved it, so they want more ^.^" Deidara explained.

"Alright, alright, but hey, can I take a shower?" Sakura asked.

"Sure Sakura-Chan, let me show you where the bathroom is!!" Deidara replied pulling her out of the room and into the hallway. They kept walking, until they reached a door. Deidara opened it up and revealed a medium sized bathroom with a shower, a bath, a toilet, and a sink with a large mirror infront of it. Deidara went to a closet and pulled out two towels for Sakura and handed them to her. "Here you go Sakura-Chan! I'll hear when you're finished so i'll come by and get you and bring you to the kitchen mmkay? ^.^" Deidara said.

"Alright thanks Deidara" Sakura smiled at him as he walked out the door and shut it behind him. She locked the door and turned on the water for the shower so it could warm up. She stripped and noticed the water was warm enough and stepped in the stall. 30 minutes later, she finished her shower and stepped out of the stall. She grabbed a towel and wrapped her hair in it and used the other towel to dry her body. After she was dry, she got dressed and not a moment later, she heard a knock at the door. "Sakuuraa-Chann!! are you done in there un?" Deidara asked.

"Yeah I'll be right out!" Sakura yelled and went to look at herself in the mirror and raked her fingers through her hair to get the knots out, and went to the door. She unlocked it and opened it up to reveal a smiling Deidara.

"Aw he's so kawaii!! Just like an immature, innocent little kid, Wait! What am I thinking?! Little kids don't run around killing people and blowing stuff up! The last thing he is, is innocent!" Sakura thought to herself.

"Eh Sakura-Chan are you okay? You're like staring out into space for no reason un..." Deidara asked worried.

"Heh yeah I'm okay just thinking." She replied as he led her down the hall. Finally, they arrived at the kitchen. There sat Itachi, Kisame, and Sasori waiting to be fed. Kisame spoke up first. "OI PINKY! I'M DYING OF STARVATION OVER HERE! HURRY UP AND COOK US SOME DAMN FOOD!" Sakura sweatdropped at his loudness and then smirked.

"You shouldn't be hungry Sharky... I mean look at you... Jawz gotz nothin' on you!" she slyly replied. Deidara burst out into laughter while Sasori and Itachi smirked at this comment. Kisame just growled and said "Shut up Pinky and just do it."

"Okay okay....what do you guys want this morning?" Sakura asked the four men. They just shrugged, so Sakura went to the cabinet and looked at the ingredients she had. "Hm maybe I should make some SHUSHI!" she yelled the last part hoping Kisame heard. She heard chuckling from Deidara and some grumbles and inaudible words along the lines of "Stupid...Pinky...dog..." Sakura chuckled silently to herself and got to work. A few moments later, she ended up with some Miso soup, some Udon, Okonomiyaki, gyoza, onigiri, and lastly much to Kisame's disliking, Sashimi (Raw seafood) (A/N: Uhm I just looked up some Japanese dishes so I don't really know if they'd be for breakfast or not so uhm if u want to know what this stuff is just ask i guess?) Sakura once again set the table and admired her handy work. They all sat down and Sakura said "Itadakimasu!" everyone just looked at her strangely and began to eat. She blushed at this and thought to herself "Jeez you think they'd at least be greatful..."

"CHA! WE WORKED OUR @$$ OFF AND NOT EVEN A THANKS?! THEN AGAIN I DON'T THINK S-CLASSED CRIMINALS SAY SORRY WHEN THEY KILL SOMEONE, SO I GUESS THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED..." inner Sakura said. And Sakura went back to eating. When they all finished Deidara was patting his belly. "Whew am I stuffed! You're a great cook Sakura-Chan! One day you'll make an awesome wife!" Deidara said cheerfully. Sakura blushed and said "Pfft. as if I'm going to be sitting at home cooking all day. If you haven't noticed I'm a kunoichi? Not a house wife thank you very much." Sakura sneered.

"Well Pinky that pretty little apron of yours suites you well if you ask me. You should wear it more often!" Kisame chuckled. Sakura fumed at this and said.

"Well SHARKY I suggest if you don't want to be part of the next meal like your relatives we just ate, You should really learn to shut up." Sakura finished while cracking her knuckles. Itachi soon stood up and said "Kunoichi, come here. Kisame, you can do the dishes." Deidara chuckled at this while Sakura and Itachi left the room. "Soo Sasori-Danna about art...." he began and turned to where Sasori was supposed to be sitting and noticed no one there. "DAMN YOU SASORI-DANNA!!" he shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura and Itachi reached his room and Sakura sat on his bed, while Itachi sat in a chair near his bed. There was an akward silence until Sakura decided to break it. "So...I'm guessing I'm going to be working on your eyes now?" She asked.

"Hn." he replied.

"You know that "hn" isn't even a real word right?" Sakura said flatly.

"Hn." he said again.

Sakura sighed at his antics and spoke again getting annoyed. "Well I'm first going to examine the problem with your eyes and then fix them from there. So can you sit down on the bed while I examine you?" Sakura asked.

"Hn" he replied.

"Ugh..." Sakura grunted getting annoyed by that stupid word/sound. Itachi smirked at this and got up to go over to the bed. He sat down and Sakura got to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~END CHAPTER~~

whew! there's chapter 11!! I tried this new type of writing style so please tell me if you like this one or the old one please!!! Sorry for the filleryness but I'm pretty sure next chapter is going to be the exciting one ^.^ Well until later friends! Remember to read and review!! <3 Love you all and thanks again SasukexSakuraForever for all your help!!
~~KAYLA~~





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment