Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Healing, Clash of Art, and the Escape!

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 12 - Healing, Clash of Art, and the Escape!

Chapter 12 - Healing, Clash of Art, and the Escape!
Chapter 12- Healing, Clash of Art, and the Escape!

Disclaimer:Don't own Naruto *sigh* ~Rated T for the mild profanities~ Heh me and my bad mouth :p

Warning:Some OOCness don't like don't read!

Recap:"Ugh..." Sakura grunted getting annoyed by that stupid word/sound. Itachi smirked at this and got up to go over to the bed. He sat down and Sakura got to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Itachi I'm going to see what's wrong with your eyes first, so could you just lay down and close them for me?" Sakura asked nicely. And to her suprise, Itachi actually complied! She placed her fingers gently on Itachi's temples and let the cool green chakra enter. She searched through his chakra channels up to the ones that lead to his eyes. She then saw the problem. "Okay Itachi to put this simply, when you have your Sharingan on all the time it puts a lot of strain on the eyes because you're pumping a lot of chakra through your eyes, especially when you use mangekyou; that adds even more strain to your eyes, therefore your vision is deteriorating." Sakura finished. "Luckily, I can heal them, and there is an antidote for this problem that you'll have to drink at least once a day to keep your eyes from going back to the way they were. Kakashi had the same problem, so luckily for him, we were able to solve his problem, but until you get the ingredients for the antidote, I suggest you refrain from using the sharingan too much; for now, I'm going to use healing chakra to fix the damage to your eyes. It may sting a bit, but it is a quick procedure." Sakura finished explaining everything. Itachi nodded his head and let the kunoichi get to work. Sakura replaced her fingers on Itachi's temples and let the healing chakra go through his chakra network. Once they got to his eyes, he winced in pain, but it was soon over and he felt a cool, relaxing sensation in his eyes. Sakura did this for about 30 min. and then stopped. "Okay Itachi you can open your eyes now." Sakura said. Itachi opened his onyx orbs and was shocked! He could see just as well as when he was a kid. His vision was perfect! Everything was crystal clear! "So...? How is it?" Sakura asked.

"Hn. Job well done kunoichi." he answered. Sakura was really happy that she actually got a compliment from him. "Okay now for the ingredients for the antidote...do you have a pen and some paper?" she asked. He got up and went to his desk to retrieve the items asked for. He walked casually back over to her and handed them over. "Thanks." she said. "Hn." was the response he got. She then wrote down some ingredients and handed the paper back over to Itachi. "You should be able to find these ingredients easily and I listed the directions below, drink the antidote at least once a day and you should be good to go." she said as she gave him a reassuring smile. "It should be around lunchtime...." Itachi stated. He got up and went to the door. He stood in the door frame waiting for Sakura to follow.

"Oh oops sorry >.<" she said and quickly got up to follow him. They began to head down the hallway and then Itachi spoke up.

"We will talk about your end when we go back to the room after lunch." he stated in a monotone voice.

"Okay." she replied. They walked through a maze of hallways and finally got to the kitchen. Sakura looked around and saw a drunk Kisame and a bickering Deidara and Sasori. Itachi massaged his temples in annoyance as the duo began to yell. "BUT SASORI-DANNAAA!! ART IS SOMETHING THAT BLOSSOMS FOR AN INSTANT BEFORE WITHERING AWAY! ART IS A BANG UN!!!" Deidara shouted.

"No Deidara art is something that endures the test of time and beauty gracefully. True art is eternal beauty!" Sasori said annoyed.

"Sasori-Danna, appearently you don't know what "True art" is un.

"No that would be you Deidara. This is why I don't like discussing art with you when you clearly have no idea what it means you transvestite." (A/N: I don't have anything against transvestites, but I just thought it would fit so sorry if i offended any1.)

Deidara had a shocked look on his face. "Oh yea? Well at least i'm not a wooden puppet freak without a heart un!" Deidara shouted.

"You idiot my heart is right here *Points to round thing on chest* if I didn't have a heart moron I wouldn't be living right now." Sasori said getting really annoyed. Kisame just sat there laughing his @$$ off being drunk. "HAHAHAHAHA man what a great show!" he bellowed. Then the art argument came up again.

"ART IS A BANG UN!"

"Eternal Beauty"

"BANG UN!"

"Eternal Beauty"

"BANG UN!"

"Eternal Beauty"

"BANG TIMES INFINITY PLUS 1!"

"Eternal Beau---" Sasori was interrupted by the crashing of the table. There stood a fuming pissed off Sakura. "Would you please shut the hell up?!" she yelled agrrevated(Sp?) Deidara and Sasori gulped.

"Damn, what monstrous strength..." was the thought that went through Deidara and Sasoris' heads.

There was a long silence in the room till the drunken Kisame decided to break it. "So Pinky ish its that time of deh month hehh..." he laughed like an idiot. Sakura glared and then slowly walked over to the drunk Kisame and dragged him out of the kitchen. After their exit, everyone stared at the door. They then heard many crashes and pleas for help and strangled cries of pain. Then it suddenly stopped. The kitchen once again opened revealing a smiling Sakura. "So what do you guys want for dinner?" she asked in a way to peppy voice. Everyone sweat dropped. Deidara finally found the courage to ask the question everyone was wondering.

"Uh...Sakura-Chan...where's Kisame....?" he asked nervously.

"Oh him? Let's just say he won't be joining us anytime soon =]" Everyone slightly backed away while Itachi just smirked at her.

"Okay who wants lunch?!" she asked happily.

"Uh what are we having un?" Deidara asked trying to lighten the mood.

"hmm...How about we make it a suprise?" she said. Everyone nodded and sat down at the broken table. Sakura finished moments later and set the table for lunch. This time it was a healthy salad mix with meat and lots of veggies. Moments later everyone finished.

"Mmm Sakura-Chan what kind of meat was that? It was delicious un!" Deidara asked.

"Fish" Sakura grinned evily. Deidara paled.

"Uh...what kind of fish..?" he asked.

"Salmon." she responded

"oh okay." he replied.

Moments later walked in a beaten and bruised Kisame. He limped over to the table and sat down. He began grumbling something along the lines of "Scary...Pink...torture...dog....angry....inner....ropes....*shudder*." Everyone sweatdropped.

"Uh Sakura-Chan is Kisame gonna be alright?" Deidara asked.

"Huh oh yeah just give him some sake and i'm sure he'll be just fine." Sakura said. Itachi then got up and headed to the doorway. Sakura remembered what they discussed in the hallway and got up to follow. Before Sakura left she said behind her, "Oh yeah and Kisame?" she said. He looked up.

"Pink!" she shouted. He screamed and hid under the table. Sakura laughed and left the kitchen. Sasori and Deidara sat there dumbfounded.

"So...Kisame has developed a phobia of the word/color...Pink?" he whispered. He heard another scream from under the table.

"I guess so." Sasori responded. Deidara then grinned and said "This is gonna be fun un >=]" And then the torture of Kisame started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura and Itachi reached his room and went inside. They sat where they were sitting before. A long silence washed over them. Finally, Itachi spoke up. "Kunoichi, you are going to escape from here tonight. I will only assist you in finding your way out without anyone sensing you leave or without you setting off any traps. You will then run towards Rain where Sasuke has recently been spotted." he finished.

'But wait, how would you know that Sasuke is headed this way?" Sakura asked.

"Spy." was his short answer.

"But the only reason Sasuke would be headed this way would be to find you, so i'm pretty sure even if I found him he wouldn't stop heading this way..." Sakura said.

"We are moving locations, so even if Sasuke were to find this hideout, we would be long gone without a trace." Itachi said.

"Oh..." Sakura replied. "But what will you say to your Leader about losing me? Won't he make you guys come after me?" Sakura asked.

"I can convince the Leader not to." Itachi answered.

"How?" Sakura asked.

"None of your business Kunoichi quit asking me so many questions." Itachi said getting annoyed.

"Sorry..." she said.

"Hn."

Another long silence occured. Itachi got up and went to the door. "Come on Kunoichi I'm taking you back to your room." Itachi said.

"Okay..." she replied and followed him to her room. They soon arrived at the young girl's room. Sakura stepped inside and Itachi said "See you tonight kunoichi.." he then shut the door and locked it. Sakura went over to her bed and flopped down on it.

"It's gonna be a really long night so I should get some sleep..." Sakura thought to herself before drifting off into a dreamless slumber...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Several Hours later around 2:00 A.M.~

A soft click sound is what woke Sakura from her dreamless slumber. She rubbed her eyes and saw Itachi in the doorway. "Time to go Kunoichi.." he said quietly. She got up and remembered something. "Oh hey can you wait a sec.? I wanna write Deidara something..." she said. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes but nodded. Sakura quickly scribbled a note for Deidara and left it on the bed. She quickly got up and went to Itachi. "Mask your chakra." he whispered. She nodded and did as she was told. They silently walked out of the room. They silently walked through a maze of hallways, until they reached the entrance. They went outside to be greeted by a full moon. "Well kunoichi, I will leave you here." Itachi said. Sakura walked up to him and did something unexpected that even shocked him. She Hugged Itachi Uchiha!

Itachi's eyes went wide for a moment and then Sakura said "Thank you Itachi." She quickly let go and gave him a small smile.

"Hn." he answered. As she was going to leave he said quietly "Sakura...save my foolish little brother and show him what he's missing." She smiled. And took off into the night. "Take care of him Sakura....show him what he let slip away from him..." Itachi said to himself before going back into the base.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~END OF CHAPTER~~

SQUEE!! okay yeah I know you're probably all mad at me for the really late update, and I'm really sorry about it!! GOMEN!!! =[ Agh Itachi is soo OOC! lol oh well I'm pretty sure you're not seeing him again =\ YAY Sakura got away from the hideout now what?! :o What did she write to Deidara?! Oh that's right! I DETICATE THIS CHAPTER TO DEIDARA!! coz of what happened to him ;( poor Dei-Chan!! Wow randomness... soz.... lol anywayz remember to read and Review! Till next chapter ooo which i'm going to write now!!
This is going to be a very important chapter and probably a very short one at that >.<!! JA NE!!

~Kayla~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment