Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The Search, The Note, and The Fight!

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 13 - The Search, The Note, and The Fight!

Chapter 13 - The Search, The Note, and The Fight!
Chapter 13- The Search, The Note, and The Fight!

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto..*Sigh* ~Rated T for profanitiez~

Warning: OOCness up ahead don't like don't read!!!

Recap: As she was going to leave he said quietly "Sakura...save my foolish little brother and show him what he's missing." She smiled. And took off into the night. "Take care of him Sakura....show him what he let slip away from him..." Itachi said to himself before going back into the base.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke began walking through the town once again accompanied by Kabuto. "Well i'll say, those guys were no help at all..." Kabuto sighed. Sasuke kept walking and reached a path. Kabuto looked up. "Hm? A path that leads to a forest? Wouldn't think The Village Hidden Among the Stones would have a forest..." Kabuto thought aloud.

"Let's search this forest." Sasuke said.

"Hm? Oh alright..." Kabuto said.

"We'll split up." Sasuke said handing Kabuto a wireless radio. "If you find anything, contact me immediately." Sasuke said coldly.

"Right right..." Kabuto said and they parted their ways in the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura kept running through the forest when she sensed someone's chakra. "Who could it be...?" she asked herself. Whoever it was, was coming at a fast speed towards her. She stopped and hid behind a tree, masking her chakra. There a cloaked figure landed in the clearing. She couldn't see who it was because their cloak had a hood. The person glanced around the forest and was looking in the direction Sakura was hiding. It threw a kunai at the tree she was hiding behind. Sakura soon heard a sizzling sound and looked at the kunai.

"shoot...."
she thought as she jumped into the clearing the man was standing in just as the tree exploded. The person began to attack her instantly as she landed infront of began swiftly attacking her. She blocked a series of kicks and punches coming her way.
She jumped backwards to set some space between her and her attacker, who then threw a series of kunai at her. She dodged them all and began to breathe heavily. "Between healing Itachi's eyes and running this far has really got me wiped out... At this rate i'm not gonna last much longer..." Sakura thought to herself.

She had to admit though, this guy was pretty good... He kept attacking her, not giving her any openings. Usually, Sakura could at least find one opening , but in this guy, there were no openings. Her breathing became labored as she soon found an opening and went on the offensive with her own frenzy of kicks and punches. The pair were soon locked in a stale mate, kunai against kunai....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deidara was walking down the hallway on the way to the kitchen when he saw Sakura's door slightly ajar. He rushed to the door and ran inside the room. He looked around and found no one. He frantically searched the room until he saw a small piece of folded up paper on the bed. He went over to the bed and picked up the folded note. On the front read: Deidara. The note was to him! He slowly unfolded it and read what was inside. He sighed and smiled at the note. He shoved the note into his pocket and went out of the room making sure to close the door on his way out. He smiled walking down to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. He sat at the smashed table and took out the note again: Dei-Kun, these past few weeks have been great with you and the rest of the Akatsuki. You especially made me feel like a welcome guest instead of a prisoner, and I thank you for that. Sadly, I had to leave though because I made a promise to myself and my goal is to fulfill that promise no matter what. So please don't feel sad or angry I really had a nice time with you. Sincerely, Sakura <3 P.S., You can look at art both ways they can be a beautiful fleeting existence, or eternal beauty. I think of fireworks when I think about your style of art. I love fireworks! They especially make art a bang =]!!

Deidara smiled again, shoving the note in his pocket. He got up and went back to his room. He looked at the ceiling and thought, "It's not gonna be the same without you Sakura-Chan, but I wish you the best of luck on your goal!"

And the blonde male fell asleep....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see..." Tsunade replied. The hunter nins. couldn't find Sakura anywhere. "Then we will announce her M.I.A." Tsunade announced to the Hunting Nin. Squad leader. "Hai." he replied and poofed away.

"Sakura....I know you're still out there....Please....Come home soon......We all miss you..."
Tsunade thought to herself gulping down some sake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura fell on her hands and knees in exhaustion. She could no longer move. That person did something to her muscles. Almost like an electric shock in her muscles that made them paralyzed. He crouched down to her level and injected her with some kind of knock-out tonic. She coughed. "Before I pass out...." Sakura began.... "Could you at least tell me this....?" She coughed again. "Who...are....you...?" she asked in a raspy voice. The person chuckled. "Judging by the laugh it's a guy..." Sakura thought to herself.

"Hmm...I suppose...I could tell you...." the man said and he slowly pulled down the cloak revealing....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END! OF CHAPTER!!!! LOL! aw come on i'm not that mean to end the chapter there! Let's continue to see who it is ne?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


revealing.... Sakura gasped "Kabu...." she didn't get to finish the man's name as she fell into a state of unconciousness. "Heh...silly Sakura-San...." Kabuto tsked in dissapointment. He turned on his wireless radio to contact Sasuke. "Sasuke-Kun, I've located and captured the target. Meet me back in town." Kabuto said curtly.

"Hn." was the short response as he picked up Sakura and headed back towards the town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~END OF CHAPTER~

MMKAY KABUTO HAS SAKURA! *LE GASP!* WHAT DRAMA WILL UNFOLD AS SAKURA AND SASUKE MEET EACH OTHER ONCE AGAIN?! YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER MWAHAHAHHA! *Woah* crazy person lol... newayz.... yeah.... I made you guys two chapters and I didn't leave you with a cliffy! SO BE HAPPY! well till next time Read and Review! Love yah all! JA NE!!!

~Kayla~


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 3, 2008, 5:01:29 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101omgO_O