Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Changes, Arrivals, and Training

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 14 - Changes, Arrivals, and Training

Chapter 14 - Changes, Arrivals, and Training
Chapter 14-Changes, Arrivals, and Training

Disclaimer~ Don't own Naruto, if I did, Deidara would be alive =[

Rated: T for profanitiez :o

Warning: OOCness don't like don't read =]

Recapz!: He turned on his wireless radio to contact Sasuke. "Sasuke-Kun, I've located and captured the target. Meet me back in town." Kabuto said curtly.

"Hn." was the short response as he picked up Sakura and headed back towards the town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minutes later, Sasuke arrived in town waiting for Kabuto to arrive with Sakura. He paced back and forth out of excitement. Thousands of questions raced through his head. "Hm...I wonder what she looks like after these two and a half years...I wonder if she hates me..."
Che. no way! She's probably the same little weakling that we left behind 2 and a half years ago and when she sees our sexiness...she'll be all like..."OMG Sasuke-Kun I love you soo much don't leave meee!!! *sob* *sob*..." Inner Sasuke began to fake cry.

"Yeah okay first of all if Orochimaru wants her then she's not weak, secondly...I really hope she's not gonna fangirl over me that's scary I get enough of it from the Sound kunoichi...." Sasuke said to his inner.

"yeah whatever I still bet she's weak and remember kiddo...you can't show your true emotions to her otherwise she'll end up getting hurt or worse so why don't you try acting more like me?" inner Sasuke suggested.

"Oh so you mean I should act like an egotistical bastard?"

".......Ouch if my ego wasn't so big that would've hurt....." (A/N: got that from Hannah Montana lol I thought it would fit :p)

"Point proven and i'm not dumb enough to risk putting her in danger so just go crawl to the back of my mind okay?"

"You're no fun and does it really hurt you that much to talk to meh?"

"Yes..."

"You're lucky i'm too much of a bastard to care what you think!" inner Sasuke shouted.

"Uhm yeah so are you going now? If I keep talking to myself I'm going to go insane..." Sasuke said.

"Pshaw fine like whatever....TTYL LOLZ!" and with that inner Sasuke went to the back of Sasuke's mind.

"Damn.....my inner is a total OOC...like seriously as if i'd say like whatever or ttylz lolz? I think i'm scarred for life...."
Sasuke thought to himself.

"Ahem...." he looked over to the noise and saw Kabuto and in his arms was...."Sakura?!" Sasuke thought to himself.

"PHSAW look how hot she is!! Man she sure has developed in the last 2 and a half years whoot whoot! I should totally go rape her inner!" inner Sasuke babbled on.

"Oh greaat so now you're a pervert...."
sasuke remarked casually pushing his inner in the back of his mind.

"Technically since i'm you, you're calling yourself a pervert..." inner Sasuke chimed in.

"......" ignoring what his inner just said he looked her over.

She was wearing a torn up full black outfit that consisted of black sweatpants, a black t-shirt with a fishnet shirt underneath, and black shinobi sandals. He noticed her hair was still as short as when he left her. He also noticed that she had in fact gotten taller and she had gotten a more curvy body and became a bit more developed than she was before. "Sasuke-Kun we should really get her to Sound before she wakes up which will probably be in 2 days or so and since it's a days travel to Sound we should really get going..." Kabuto trailed off.

"Hn I'll carry her you look like you've taken a slight beating from her." Sasuke stated.

"Hmph." Kabuto answered back handing Sasuke the beaten kunoichi.

"Let's go then." Kabuto stated and then they headed to the Village of Sound.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~A day later at the village of Sound~

"Whew, we finally arrived. We better go and see what we should do with the girl eh Sasuke-Kun?" Kabuto said smirkly.

"Hn.." was Sasuke's answer as they made their way through many twists and turns of the underground fortress. After many twists and turns, the pair finally arrived at the giant iron door leading to Orochimaru's throne room. Kabuto knocked on it three times and then heard a raspy "come in" and they entered. Sasuke walked to the middle of the room with Kabuto.

"Ah so I see you have completed the mission...." Orochimaru stated glancing over at the young Uchiha who was holding Sakura.

"Hai Orochimaru-Sama." Kabuto answered.

"Hm? Kabuto you look a little torn up...What happened?" Orochimaru asked with slight interest.

"Well, I got into a fight with the kunoichi because she wouldn't come quietly, so uh yeah.....she was pretty strong. Stronger than the last time I encountered her." Kabuto stated.

"I see...well Sasuke-Kun you will be taking care of our prisoner then. I expect you to convice her to heal my arms, and if that doesn't work... well you know what to do." Orochimaru smiled maliciously. Sasuke gave a nod and headed out the iron door. As Sasuke was walking down the hallway to his room, he spotted his worst nightmare: Sound Kunoichi. "Great...just what I need...." he thought to himself sarcastically. One girl lifted her head and yelled "OH MY GOSH!! KYAHH IT'S SASUKE-KUN!!!!!" then all the other sound kunoichi looked over to where the girl was looking and they all yelled and screamed, "SASUKE!!!! I LOVE YOU MARRY ME!!!" The only thought running through Sasuke's mind was:

"shoot...." the girls ran up to him and noticed the pink haired woman in his arms. They gasped and then the president of his fangirl club, Rika, yelled,

"Sasuke-Kun!!! What are you doing with that pink haired slut in your arms?! She's not even pretty you should be holding me instead! I'm the most respected kunoichi in all of sound!!" she whined.

"Move." Sasuke ordered. Rika gasped and the smiled and said, "It's okay Sasuke-Kun, I know you're just playing hard to get. Don't worry though I'll come back soon." she said trying to sound seductive.She snapped and with that, the mob of rabid fangirls were on their way. He kept walking and finally he got to his room. He put his hand on the door and channeled chakra in it to open the door. He walked inside and the door shut automatically. He walked over to his bed and put Sakura on it. He went over to his desk and sat in the chair. "Hm...she won't be waking up until tomarrow so might as well go train..." Sasuke thought to himself. He got up, picked up his katana and walked over to the door. He placed his hand on the door channeling chakra through it. Before exiting the room he whispered quietly, " Goodnight my cherry blossom..." and with that he walked out of the room, the door closing behind him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~End of Chapter~~

Yeah I know this chapter wasn't all that interesting, but hey it's a chapter ne? Next chapter Sakura wakes up and sees Sasuke?! *Le Gasp* Emotions will rise and people will be hurt and what of the rabid fangirls?! Tune in to find out >.<!! Read and Review! JA NE!!

~Kayla~


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 3, 2008, 5:06:09 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yay^^