Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Reunion, Arguments, and Smirks

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 15 - Reunion, Arguments, and Smirks

Chapter 15 - Reunion, Arguments, and Smirks
Chapter 15- Reunion, Arguments, and Smirks

Disclaimer- If you people think I own Naruto....Well you're stupid ^.^

Rated T-for Profanities of course! =p

Warning: Some OOCness! Especially of Sasuke's inner :o Don't like don't read!!

Recap:He got up, picked up his katana and walked over to the door. He placed his hand on the door channeling chakra through it. Before exiting the room he whispered quietly, " Goodnight my cherry blossom..." and with that he walked out of the room, the door closing behind him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~The Next Day~~

"Drip, drip, drip..." Sakura stirred to the light tapping of water. "Drip, drip, drip...." There it was again. "Drip, drip, drip..." Sakura srunched her face in annoyance. "ugh..stupid dripping water...." Sakura mumbled.
"Hey stupid, I think you should wake up to see where we are...Remember Kabuto...?" inner Sakura stated.
"Oh yeah! he attacked us...Oh crap! Where am I?! Ahhh why can't I see?! Have I gone blind?! Someone help meee!!" Sakura yelled.
"And you call Naruto a baka... smarts your eyes are closed you're not blind...Now open your eyes and see where we are..." inner Sakura said annoyed.
Sakura slowly let her eyes flutter open and take in her surroundings. She was in a regular sized barely lit room with a bed; which she was laying on, a desk, a door that seemed to lead to a bathroom, a chair in the corner, and a door leading out of the room. She attempted to get up, but no avail seeing as her hands and feet were tied up.
"Jeez and it seems that I have absolutely no chakra left..." Sakura thought to herself. "Well, I guess i'll just lay here and wait until someone comes to get me..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke panted heavily in exhaustion. "Good work Sasuke-kun..." Orochimaru hissed. "We are finished today, so you may go back to your room." He added.
"Hn." was Sasuke's reply as he headed back into the underground fortress. He was getting closer and closer to his room. Finally, he reached his door. He put his hand on the door and paused for a moment. "Okay Sasuke this is it. She's awake and you need to act cold and emotionless bastard.
"Like me!!"
sasuke's inner butt in.
"Why are you here?" sasuke asked.
"To give you a pep talk of course? What kind of inner would I be if i didn't?"
his inner responded.
"A good one."
".....You know that's not very nice. You're gonna make me cry *sob sob*"
Sasuke's inner started to fake cry. Sasuke sweatdropped at this.
"I have such an annoying inner..." sasuke thought to himself.
"You know...since I am you you're technically calling yourself annoying." Inner Sasuke stated.
"Whatever i'm going in now." Sasuke replied.
"Okay good luck buddy!" inner Sasuke said and disappeared in the back of Sasuke's mind.
        Sasuke took a deep breath and channeled chakra into the door. It slowly began to open revealing the pink haired kunoichi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura turned her head to the door and gasped. There stood the boy who left her on the bench two and a half years ago. Sakura examined him and noticed his hair grew out a bit longer, although still spiky. He was taller than Sakura, about a head taller than her. He no longer wore the high collared blue Uchiha shirt, but instead a white robe top that had an opened chest revealing his hot abs. He also wore a large purple rope that held up a dark purple cloth thing (A/N: I have no clue what it's called but it's that purple thing that goes over his pants?) with black pants underneath. Her eyes traveled back up to his face noticing his expression was emotionless as ever and his onyx orbs cold as ever.
"Damn girl he's so sexy!! Look at that six-pack baby woot woot!" Inner Sakura cheered.
"Now is not the time to be thinking about his six-pack!" Sakura yelled back at her inner.
"You're right we should be thinking about his gorgeous face that has...wait what is that?! Is that a smirk I see on his face?!" Inner Sakura yelled.
Sakura looked up at his face noticing his infamous Uchiha smirk present.
"Why do you think he's smirking like that?" Sakura asked her inner.
"That arrogant bastard probably thinks we'll be all over him like a pathetic little fangirl that we were when we were 12! Cha! Well he has another thing coming!! Let's show this arrogant Uchiha how much we've changed! Let's show him we are no longer the weak little pathetic girl he left on the bench! Show him attitude!" Inner Sakura cheered.
"You're right! No matter how much I just want to go and hug him I won't let him win! I'm going to prove him wrong! I'm not the same little girl he left 2 and 1/2 years ago!" Sakura thought to herself.
"You know...It isn't polite to stare." The young Uchiha said arrogantly. Sakura smirked.
"Why would I want to stare at you?" she answered slyly back. The young raven haired boy was taken back by what she said, but regained his composure quickly.
"I wasn't the one ogling me like eye candy." He carefully answered back.
"Don't be so full of yourself Uchiha you're nothing to oggle over." Sakura answered back.
"Well you're an eyesore Pinky." he replied.
"At least my hair isn't like a chicken's @$$." She said.
"Hn. Annoying as ever eh Sa-ku-ra?" he said her name that sent chills down her spine. He smirked.
"I still got an effect on her after all this time." He thought to himself.
"Screw you Uchiha." she spat. "Why am I here anyway?" she asked.
"Aw what no Sasuke-Kun? I thought you love me Sa-ku-ra." he said feigning being hurt.
"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said.
"You moron. Why the hell would you say that? Are you trying to make us look stupid?" inner Sakura said ashamed.
"Well sooorrry I just happened to be thinking it at the moment and it kind of came out.." she replied, but was broken out of her inner battle by a dark chuckle.
She turned and saw it was Sasuke. "What the hell are you laughing at?" she asked angrily.
"Oh nothing..." he answered smirking as she hmphed.
"Anyways...you still didn't tell me why I'm here." Sakura said getting serious.
"You're here to heal his arms." was Sasuke's simple reply.
"No." was her simple answer.
"You don't really have a choice." he answered.
"I'd rather die. I will not betray my village for a snake pedophile, unlike you." Sakura answered.
"Hn. I'm going to go get you some lunch so stay here and think about it." he said before exiting the room.
"che that jerk. Who does he think he is?" Sakura thought to herself before crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke stood outside his door and heard her silent sobs. He ignored them and started walking to the kitchen. While he was walking he was in deep thought.
"Looks like i'm going to have to use plan B since she didn't simply comply with me..." Sasuke thought to himself and smirked.
That's right. Sasuke Uchiha was going to "charm" Sakura into healing Orochimaru's arms and what fun it was going to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~End of Chapter~~
Omg please do not kill me for not updating! I was experiencing writers block and so I worked on some art that I didn't put up yet heh... lol anyways To make up for it I wrote three chapters!! So after this one enjoy the next two!! Once again I am really sorry for not updating! Please don't hate me =[ Read and review coz I love reading them =]!! Ja Ne!!
~Kayla~


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

annarolls on July 31, 2008, 1:49:13 AM

annarolls on
annarollsI can't read anything...... :(