Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Let the Games begin!

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 16 - Let the Games begin!

Chapter 16 - Let the Games begin!
Chapter 16- Let the Games begin!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto if I did, Karin would die mwahhahhahaha!!!

Rated T: For my profanitiez! Coz I have a very bad mouth.

Warning: May experience some OOCness! If you don't like it...Well too bad for you!

Recap:Sasuke stood outside his door and heard her silent sobs. He ignored them and started walking to the kitchen. While he was walking he was in deep thought.
"Looks like i'm going to have to use plan B since she didn't simply comply with me..." Sasuke thought to himself and smirked.
That's right. Sasuke Uchiha was going to "charm" Sakura into healing Orochimaru's arms and what fun it was going to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke finally made his way back to his room after the many twists and turns of the underground fortress and dodging rabid fangirls.

He put his hand on the door and smirked. "Let operation seduce Sakura commence!" he thought as he channeled chakra into the door, making it open. He walked in and saw Sakura curled up on his bed sleeping. He walked over and set the food down on the small side table next to his bed. He walked over to his desk and sat down in the chair observing the sleeping Sakura.

"Hn she's so annoying..." he thought to himself.

"Yeah but you have to admit she is hot..." inner Sasuke added in.

"Didn't you go away?" Sasuke asked annoyed.

"Yeah, but i'm here to remind you that you can't fail the plan otherwise...well you know what Orojackson said..." Inner Sasuke reminded him.

"Yeah I know I know. I promise I won't let that happen to her." Sasuke replied.

"Well better get prepared now because look she's waking up! Good luck kiddo!" inner Sasuke said before going back into Sasuke's mind.

Sasuke picked his head back up to look at the stirring girl. She wasn't awake yet, but she would be in at least 5 minutes. He turned back to the desk and propped one arm on it, laying his chin in his hand. "Sassukke-Kunn...." he heard Sakura moan in her sleep and his head perked up. He smirked. "Heh she dreams about me eh? It's been a while since i've heard her say my name like that..."
Sasuke thought to himself. "I wonder what she's dreaming about..."

All of a sudden Sakura jerked awake. She looked around the room and saw Sasuke sitting in his desk chair looking at her.

"Nice to see you awake Sa-ku-ra" Sasuke said huskily. He got up and walked over to the bed. He picked up the tray of food and set it in front of her. "Eat." he ordered.

"I'm not hungry." Sakura said coldly. *grumble* Her stomach growled and she blushed. Sasuke smirked.

"Your stomach begs to differ." he said. "Now eat or else i'll make you." he said sternly flashing his sharingan. Sakura gulped and started eating her food. He patted her on the head. "Good girl." he said mocking her. She threw him an icy glare.

"I'm not some dog you can order around Sasuke, so if you think i'm gonna listen to you, you got another thing coming!" she snarled.

"But I thought you said you'd do ANYTHING for me Sa-ku-ra." Sasuke said mocking her again.

"Yeah well buddy that was a long time ago, times have changed." she said resuming eating. She finished her meal in silence, until Sasuke said,

"You got something on your face."

"whaa---" she was cut off as Sasuke grabbed her chin and licked a piece of rice from the corner of her mouth. He backed away and looked at her expression. She was as red as a tomato and her eyes were as wide as saucers. After about 5 minutes of shock, she finally snapped out of it and yelled,

"WHAT THE HELL SASUKE!!" he laughed as she fumed and replied,

"Was just being nice and getting something off your face." He smirked. Oh how she hated and loved that damn smirk of his.

"I could've done it myself..." she mumbled, a pink tint to her face. Just then she noticed Sasuke had some wounds on his chest and her medic side kicked in. "Hey Sasuke let me heal your wounds." she said feeling her chakra a bit more replenished.

"No I'm fine." he said plainly.

"Please Sasuke?" she begged.

"Hn." he replied. Taking that as his way of saying yes, she crawled towards him and put her hands on his chest. She pumped chakra to his chest making the small wounds slowly close, leaving no scars. Sasuke was impressed, but he didn't say that outloud or show it. He looked down at the pink haired woman and noticed that she hadn't moved her hands. "Ahem." he coughed breaking her out of her trance. Sakura looked up and saw an arrogant smirk on the raven haired boy's face and then noticed her hands were still on his chest. She blushed and mumbled an apology, lifting her hands off his well sculpted chest. They sat in an awkward silence, until Sasuke spoke.

"I'm gonna go take a shower now." he stated stalking off into the bathroom. Sakura laid back down on the bed closing her eyes and listened to the running water. Several minutes later, Sakura heard the water stop and she sat up. The bathroom door opened revealing...Sasuke only in a towel!! Sakura went red and looked away. Sasuke noticed this and walked towards her. "Like what you see Sa-ku-ra?" he said seductively with that low voice of his. Sakura gulped as he was only about a foot away from her. He leaned in closer to her face and she tried to back away, but Sasuke grabbed her wrists pulling her back towards him. Their faces were now only centimeters apart, their noses almost touching. His breath was fanning her face and she kept getting redder and redder. He kept moving in until their noses touched. She turned away, but he grabbed her chin, forcing her to look into his deep onyx eyes that bore right into her soul. This was his chance, he was going to get her to say yes now while he had advantage over the situation. He backed his face away and whispered in her ear.

"Sakura..." his breath on her ear sent shivers down her spine. "You said you'd do anything for me, so heal his arms for me...." he said huskily sending more shivers down her spine. He moved his face back into hers, their foreheads touching each other. Caught up in the heated moment, Sakura lost all train of thought and her sane mind and said a breathy, "Yes..." Sasuke smirked.

"That's right dear little Sakura, surrender to me.." he thought and moved his face away from hers.

"Good, then you'll start tomarrow." he said getting up and walking over to the couch. Sakura sat on the bed dumbfounded and hot.

"W--what just happened?!" she panicked inside her head.

"Well i'll call it falling for Sasuke's seductive charm..." inner sakura replied.

"Y--you mean he was just messing with me?!" Sakura yelled.

"Yup and you fell for it like a sucker.." inner Sakura replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Sakura yelled.

"You wouldn't listen to me you gave yourself up to that bastard and pushed out all logic and sanity you had in your mind." inner Sakura said angrily.

"Well I would've had to say yes anyway...I mean I did run away from the village for him after all right?" Sakura pointed out.

"Che well you could've done it with dignity and pride...he certainly made a fool out of you." Inner Sakura replied.

"Yeah well i'm certainly getting him back for that one! I'm gonna use that Uchiha's plan against him! Time for some payback and it's gonna be a dog for him!" Sakura yelled inside her mind.

"SHANNARO! That's what i'm talking about baby! We're gonna kill that pride of his!!"
inner Sakura cackled maliciously.

"Yeah...we'll start our plan tomarrow..." Sakura yawned.

Sakura wouldn't admit it, but what Sasuke did to her really broke her heart. Tears began to build up in her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall. She squeezed her eyes shut and submitted to sleep.

Sasuke was looking at her the whole time while she was having inner turmoil. She looked really hurt and Sasuke felt guilty for it.

"It'll pay off in the long run...I hope she'll forgive me for being an @$$ though...It was for the best...." Sasuke thought to himself.

"I will protect her no matter what! And I will get her out of this god forsaken place even if it kills me." Sasuke thought to himself.

"Forgive me...Sakura...." Was Sasuke's last thought before sleep also claimed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~End of chapter~~

Omg... there's some SasuxSaku for you!!! and the other reason it's rated T is for the uh well...the seducing Sasuke did...? His uhm OOC actingness...? If you don't like it then I won't do it, but my next chapter was Sakura getting him back for it so... tell me if you don't like it... So i'm going to wait to hear your opinions! And remember, if there's mistakes, I don't proof read so... too bad heh...

Love you all read and review!! <3

~~Kayla~~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 3, 2008, 5:11:56 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101omfg talk about bad timing saku-chan