Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Revenge is Sweet?

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 17 - Revenge is Sweet?

Chapter 17 - Revenge is Sweet?
Chapter 17-Revenge is Sweet?

Disclaimer: *sigh* don't you guys know by now?

Rated T for profanitiez and i'll call it "smut"

Warning: There may be some OOCness don't like don't read =]

A/N: Wow guys first off i'd like to say i'm really sorry for the lateness...and second of all I'd like to apologize for chapter 16. From now on, I will put up warnings to signal where the "smutness" will begin and end. Once again i'm sorry if I upset anyone!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap: "I will protect her no matter what! And I will get her out of this god forsaken place even if it kills me." Sasuke thought to himself.

"Forgive me...Sakura...." Was Sasuke's last thought before sleep also claimed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Sasuke woke up early the next morning finding himself on the couch. He then recalled the events of last night and frowned with guilt. His training session with Orochimaru was going to start soon, so he got up, got dressed, got the weapons and items he'd need for training, and went out the door without giving Sakura another thought, knowing he'd be thinking about her all day.

~~Several Hours later~~

Sakura shook violently in her sleep. She was having a terrible nightmare.

~~Nightmarish Thing~~ WARNING~ (Gorey and gruesome if you dont like gruesome and gorey, I advise you not to read this part!! Sorry, but she needed someway to wake up ne? =p)

        It was dark and storming outside. Sakura was standing at the gates of Konoha with a katana strapped to her back, smiling malicously. She slowly pulled out her katana and ran through the town and started killing innocent citizens. Blood curtling screams rang through the town as she made her way through it. Blood splashed everywhere soaking the walls of buildings and streets. Many ninja tried to stop her, but she swiftly killed them all and proceeded through the town. Blood soaked her clothing and was caked onto her face. Suddenly, Naruto appeared. "Sakura-Chan..." he spoke. "How could you do this to us all?!" he screamed and ran at her with a kunai. She smirked and easily dodged his attack. She sent a chakra filled punch into his chest, making his ribs crack and making him cough up blood. He fell to the ground on his hands and knees. She lifted him back up to his feet and drove the katana into his stomach. Naruto coughed up more blood as she twisted the blade. He sputtered out "Why....Sakura-Chan....why....?" before she pulled the blade out of him, licking off the blade that was gleaming with blood. She continued through the town arriving at the Hokage Tower. All of the Konoha 12 were there ready to fight. Sakura smiled malicously before swiftly making her way through them, slashing them all making a rain of blood come from their bodies, leaving a pool of blood on the ground. She ran into the tower, to the Hokage's Office. There stood Shizune in front of Tsunade ready to defend her. Shizune quickly shot poison needles at Sakura. Sakura swiftly dodged them all and stabbed Shizune right through her heart. Shizune fell limply onto the blade and crumpled to the ground as Sakura pulled out the blade. "SAKURA!! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY KONOHA?! YOU WERE VERY PRECIOUS TO ALL OF US! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY OUR TRUST!?!" Tsunade shouted at her. Sakura laughed evily. "Konoha is too weak and peaceful...Therefore leading you to your downfall." Sakura answered before appearing behind Tsunade holding the sword to her throat. "Any last words?" Sakura asked smugly. "Why....you were like a daughter to me...how could you do this...." Tsunade cried. Sakura slit her throat, making blood splatter onto the floor of the office. Suddenly, there was a malicous laughter. "Very good Sakura-Chan. I have finally suceeded in the destruction of Konoha and it's all thanks to you..." Orochimaru appeared before her. "Konoha is now mine!!" he laughed. Sakura snapped out of it. "No..." she trembled. "No...this can't be happening....!!!!" she screamed. "Oh, but my dear Sakura, it is you did this to be with Sasuke-Kun remember?" Orochimaru said smugly. "Now you can be with him forever." Sakura fell to the ground. "N-n-o-o! I wouldn't do this all to be with Sasuke-Kun!" she yelled. "Ah, but you did, but if you change your mind and want to be dead with all those Konoha losers, that can be arranged. Sasuke!" Orochimaru called. Sasuke appeared from the shadows, unsheathing his own katana, approaching her. "No..." she cried, "no!!!!" Sasuke lifted his katana and brought it began to bring it down on her. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

~~End of Nightmare~~

"NO!!!" Sakura screamed as she shot up from the bed. She panted. "Only a dream..." she said to herself. "But why would I do such a thing? Is this dream trying to tell me something? I wonder..." she thought to herself. For the moment she dismissed those thoughts remembering she had to get revenge. She went to the conjoined bathroom to take a shower. Several minutes later she stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around her body and hair, feeling clean and refreshed. She went back into the room knowing Sasuke wasn't there and went through his drawers. She pulled out one of his outfits and a black tank top. She took a kunai to the clothing and grabbed a needle and thread out of her medical kit. After several minutes, she came up with a new outfit that looked like Sasuke's, but that actually fit her.(A/N: I'll draw a picture of her later and post it ^.^!!!) She put on the clothes and went to the bathroom to look at herself.

"CHA WE'RE LOOKING SEXYYYY!! WITH THIS OUTFIT WE'LL HAVE SASUKE-KUN DROOLING!!" inner sakura yelled.

"Oh yeah we'll get some good revenge alright!!" Sakura agreed with her inner.

She walked out of the bathroom and went over to the door leading out of the room. She put her hand on the door. "This door requires a certain person's chakra in order to open it, but with my excellent chakra control, I can open this door easily." Sakura thought aloud to herself. She channeled her chakra to her hand and the door opened. She began to creep down the hallway, but bumped into someone. She looked up and saw the silver haired medic nin. that brought her here. "Kabuto..." she spat.

"Aw nice to see you too Sakura, oh what's this? A new outfit I see. My my Sakura you are looking quite lovely there aren't you?" he said fakily.

"As if I give a shoot what you think of me...." Sakura mumbled under her breath.

"Hm? What was that?" Kabuto asked.

"Huh heh oh nothing!!" Sakura laughed falsely.

"Oh yes that reminds me Sakura, what are you doing wandering the halls? It is very dangerous around here you know." Kabuto asked curiously.

"Oh heh heh well funny story about that...I was uhm...checking out the...walls? Yeah that's it the walls, I mean gotta make sure they're sturdy right? heh...heh..." she said knocking on one of them. Kabuto raised an eyebrow at her curiously.

"Uh..uhm...oh look it's a flying fishman!!!" she yelled quickly thinking of a distraction that hopefully Kabuto would fall for. Kabuto quickly turned away to look for the flying fishman, while in the meantime, Sakura made her quick escape.

"Hey wait! There's no such thing as a flying fishman Sakura you..." he said while looking to where Sakura previously was and saw the spot empty. Kabuto hung his head down. "How did I fall for such a stupid trick?" Kabuto smacked his head against the "sturdy" wall and reprimanded himself for his stupidity.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haha what a sucker I can't believe he actually fell for it. Thank you Fishstick!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOMEWHERE IN AKATSUKI....
"ACHOO!" Kisame sneezed very loudly in the middle of an Akatsuki meeting. Everyone sent a glare at him. "eh..heh...heh...what can I say? Someone must be talking about me somewhere about my hawtness..." Kisame smirked. Everyone just sighed and shook their heads, resuming the meeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura laughed to herself at Kabuto's stupidity. She kept running until she reached a hallway that appeared to lead outside. She ran down it, and ended up in what looked like to be a training ground. It was full of Sound nin. who were sparring, target practicing, and working to improve their jutsu. "I wonder if Sasuke is here...." she thought to herself before hearing girlish shrieks. She followed the sound to a group of what appeared to be kunoichis crowded around in a circle. She made her way over and peered inside the circle, only to see Sasuke fighting a random Sound ninja. She rolled her eyes.

"heh look at these pathetic fangirls swooning over Sasuke like he's oh so strong...che that sound ninja isn't even worth a fight..." Sakura thought to herself as she watched the sound ninja crumple to the ground in defeat in less than a minute. All the annoying fangirls cheered and Sakura mumbled under her breath a "pathetic". Unfortunately for her, Sasuke's # 1 Fangirl and president of the Sound Village's Sasuke fanclub, Rika, had heard her.

"Excuse me little miss ugly, but who do you think you are calling us pathetic?" she asked Sakura.

"I believe who I am is none of your concern you stupid pathetic fangirl." Sakura replied.

"EXCUSE ME?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Rika shouted so now everyone's attention was on the two kunoichi's fight.

"Really I don't like to repeat myself I believe I said who I am is none of your concern stupid fangirl, are you hard of hearing too?" Sakura answered back cooly. Now there was a big circle around the two girls fighting. Even Sasuke was now watching the fight with a slight interest, also wondering how Sakura got out of his room.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! I AM RIKA, THE STRONGEST SOUND KUNOICHI IN THE VILLAGE!!!!" she yelled.

"Hm you don't look all that strong...Actually you kinda look like a hooker that some dude could find on 5th street...." Sakura replied trying to ruffle the girl's feathers.

"I...YOU...YOU...RARGHHH!!!!" Rika shouted as she charged at Sakura with a kunai. Sakura easily side stepped avoiding the attack. Sakura then jabbed her in the neck with two fingers, effectively knocking her out. Rika hit the ground with a "thud" and all her little possy ran to her aid.

"Tch.. what a waste of time..." Sakura mumbled to herself, just realizing that there was a group of Sound nin. surrounding her. She glanced around the crowd, until she locked eyes with a certain raved haired Uchiha. She smirked at him and then winked, walking out of the circle swinging her hips seductively. Sasuke then took note of what she was wearing.

"ehh?! Where the hell did Sakura get those clothes from?!"

"I don't know, but I do know she looks sexy in them!" Inner Sasuke decided to join the conversation.

"Hey wait, doesn't that top look familiar...Hey! she raided my drawer and stole my clothes!!!"

"Yeah, but look at how HOT she looks!!!"

"Hn.."

"haha you know she looks hot! But you better watch out for those other sound nin guys."

"Huh what why....?"
Sasuke looked up and noticed the hungry looks on the faces of the sound ninja. He immediately glared at them all and cursed inwardly.

" why does she have to look so...like that...now all the guys are gonna be all over her..." sasuke thought to himself as he watched her figure disappear in the sea of sound ninjas. He was about to follow, until someone grabbed his arm. He turned around and came face to face with Rika.

"Sasuuke-Kuunn!! I'm injureedd!!" Rika screeched. "Will you take me to Kabuto so he can heal me?" she asked batting her eyelashes.

"No go by yourself." he answered before yanking his arm from her grasp and turning to the direction Sakura took off in. She stood there shocked.

"Just you wait Sakura.... your @$$ will pay for stealing away my Sasuke-kun!" Rika thought to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


        Sakura walked through the halls of the fortress looking for Sasuke's room. "Hmm... where was it again...?" she thought sheepishly to herself.

        "Cha moron can't even remember where we came from?" inner Sakura insulted.

        "Hey! I don't see you helping me out so just shut up already." Sakura sneered at her inner. She continued her way down the hall, in deep thought of which way to go, until she bumped into something. "oof." she said falling back on her butt. She looked up catching sight of a group of men staring down at her with evil grins on their face. The only thought that came to her mind at that time: "Oh shoot..." The men began to chuckle.

        "Well, well, well...lookie what we gots here fellaz....a pretty little lady who looks lost. Need help lil lady?" he asked in a smug voice.

        "Uh no that's alright, I think that i'll just...oof!" she was cut off as she was yanked from the floor and forcefully slammed into the wall.

        "I asked if you needed help! And when I offer help you take it! Got it?" he shouted. Sakura struggled in his grasp. "Hey guys I say we take this one and have some fun with her eh?" he chuckled darkly. Sakura's reflexes quickly kicked in and she kneed him where the sun don't shine. He toppled over in pain and she ran for it. "What are you guys doing just standing there?! Go after her!" the guy on the floor yelled. Quickly the other guys ran after Sakura.

        Sakura kept running and began panicking. She was getting tired and felt exhausted from having no chakra. "At this rate i'm not gonna last much longer...." sakura thought to herself. She turned a corner and ended up in a dead end. "Just grreaat..." she thought to herself sarcastically collapsing in exhaustion. The guys were getting closer and closer. Finally they closed in on her.

        "Hahaha...you're not getting away this time brat." they laughed closing at her. She closed her eyes waiting for the end, until she heard a bunch of people getting beat up. She cautiously opened one eye and looked up at her savior. "....!" she gasped. Her savior was none other than.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~End chapter~~

lol i'm really sorry guys you probably want me to burst into inspontaneous flames right now, but it's poll time!! Okay well my poll is, do you want some random OC guy to save Sakura and Sasuke gets jealous? or Do you want Sasuke to save her like every other classic story? lol and if you want the HOT OC guy to save her give me a name!! It's okay if you can't think of one! BUT PLEASE DO THIS POLL IT IS IMPORTANT!! Lots of love keep on reading and reviewing even though you want to kill me....

Kisame: Keh I don't blame them kid you should jump off a cliff for making them wait this long! The suspense is killing me.

Me: Well too bad it's very hard when u have writer's block plus if I jumped off a cliff i couldn't finish the story...

Kisame: Ha I actually made it into this chapter as a flying fishman! WOOT SAVE THE WHALEZ!!

Me: Cork it fishstick!

Kisame: why I oughta...

Me: Pink!!!

Kisame: *Shrieks like a little girl and goes to find a table to hide under*

Itachi: Foolish little writer you lack....inspiration!

Me: -.-......

Sasuke: HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME! YOU MADE ME OOC AND A JERK!!

Me: oh well you are kind of an @$$ anyways...

Itachi: I agree with her foolish little brother.

Sasuke: Ah! Itachi is the day you die!!

Me: woah woah there not today now shut up.

Sasuke: *Sulks* I hope the fans get you -.-

Me: what was that? *drags Sasuke away*

Sasuke: Ahhh save meeee!!!

Itachi: *shakes head* Now remember to read and review or else...!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment