Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - My Savior!!

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 18 - My Savior!!

Chapter 18 - My Savior!!
Chapter 18- My Savior!!

Disclaimer: *shakes head* do I have to tell u everytime that i dont own naruto?? It makes me cry T.T!!!

Rated T for profanities and smut!

Warning: OOCness don't like...too bad ^.^

Recap: She cautiously opened one eye and looked up at her savior. "....!" she gasped. Her savior was none other than.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Uh... who is this guy...?" Sakura asked her inner.

"I dunno, but he's really hawt!!! Man he rivals Sasuke's looks Ow ow!" inner sakura hooted.

Sakura took the time to examine the man infront of her. She was shocked at how handsome the man infront of her was. He had short, spikey dark brown hair, tanned skin, and the most beautiful cerulean blue eyes that rivaled Naruto's. He was wearing a black beater, some baggy black shorts, and some black shinobi sandals. Sakura took a gulp to fight down the lump in her throat.

"WHOOEE would you look at those arms! Those are some hot muscles right there girlfriend, I say we jump him while he's not looking!" inner Sakura yelled drooling over this mystery man.
        
        "Yah know it's not very polite to stare at someone..." a deep masculine voice cut into Sakura's thoughts. She looked up and saw this mystery man smiling at her with his pearly white teeth. She fought down the blush on her cheeks and looked away from him.

        "Are you alright? I heard someone yell, so I came to see what all the commotion was. It ended up being a pretty girl in danger. I haven't seen you around here before, what's you're name beautiful?" the spiky haired beauty asked.

        "Sakura....Sakura Haruno..." she replied still trying to fight back the blush.

        "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl; I guess I can call you Cherry Blossom then eh?" he replied.

Sakura sat there flushed and beet red from all the flattery, not knowing what to say. He offered her his hand.

        "Here." he said. She took his hand in hers and he pulled her up effortlessly. He pulled her into his chest.

"Uhm..." Sakura felt awkward being pulled into a stranger's chest so she asked, "What's you're name?"

        He chuckled and replied "Ah yes I haven't told you my name yet it's....." he began before he was cut off.

        "Kenji." his name was said cooly by another masculine voice. Sakura turned around only to see Sasuke glaring at her and Kenji.

        "Ah Sasuke how nice of you to join us, but I believe you are a bit late...." Kenji replied in a fake tone. "I already saved Sakura from these bad men that were after her...and here I thought she was your responsibility? Tsk tsk... I think you should really take better care of a lady Sasuke."

        "I believe how I take care of prisoners is none of your business Kenji." Sasuke bit out.

        "Well whatever then, I must be going now. Until some other time, Cherry Blossom.." Kenji winked at her before poofing off into smoke. Sasuke looked over at Sakura and his anger intensified. She was blushing insanely looking love sick. Sasuke balled his fists in anger.

        "What does that @$$ think he was doing holding my Sakura like that?!" Sasuke seethed.

        "Well technically man she doesn't belong to you...I mean she doesn't even know your true feelings about her. By the way, watch her around Kenji, you already know he's bad news..." Inner sasuke replied.

        "Yeah I know putting on his nice act like that. And it looks like Sakura fell for it...Better expose him for what he really is." He thought.

        Sakura watched Sasuke watching the anger seething out of him. "What do you think he's so mad about?" Sakura asked her inner.

        "Well obviously him and Kenji-Kun don't get along very well. Plus Sasuke's obviously angry that he was holding you so close, which was totally hot by the way!! Kyahhh!!!" Inner Sakura squealed.

        "Yeah Kenji seems to be a nice guy, he's very sweet. I hope I get to meet him again." Sakura thought. She looked back at Sasuke again. Seeing that he calmed down, she tried talking to him. "Uh...Sasuke..." She was cut off as Sasuke pushed her into the wall.

        "Never talk to that guy again." he said emotionless. Now Sakura was angry. Who was Sasuke to tell her who she could and couldn't talk to.

        "You have no right to tell me who I can and can't talk to! Who do you think you are? I know, I know you're an Uchiha and whatever an "Uchiha" says should be listened to because they're soo great and mighty. Yeah if they're soo great look where they are now! They're all dead buddy so they can't be that..." Sakura was cut off again as Sasuke punched the wall next to her.

        "Never...talk...about...my family like that....ever again!" he yelled at her sharingan spinning. He grabbed her upper arms and held them in a death grip. Sakura tried to struggle, but his grip was like iron and began to hurt.

        "Sasuke you're hurting me..." she said eyes filled with fear; afraid he was going to hurt her. Sasuke looked at the fear in her eyes and calmed down. He slowly let go and walked away from her. She watched his retreating back, thinking about what she just said. She brought her hands up to her face in horror of what she said to him.

       "I said such barbaric things to him! I sounded like a heartless monster! How could I?!" Sakura cursed herself in her mind. She began to wonder once again down the many hallways with confusing twists and turns. Not looking where she was going, she bumped into someone. she looked up into the face of Kenji.

        "Sorry Kenji-San." Sakura murmured looking at the floor. Kenji looked down at her, noticing the state she was in, he decided to take advantage of the situation.

        "Aw what's wrong Sakura-Chan? A beautiful strong flower shouldn't wilt." Kenji said in a fake sympathizing voice.

        "I got into a fight with S--asu--ke-Kun...." Sakura stuttered saying his name.

        "I see, well you seem lost again. Why don't you come to my room and tell me all about your problem." Kenji said in a fake sweet tone.

        "O--okay..." Sakura replied following Kenji to his room. Kenji opened the door and shut it behind them. Sakura observed the room around her noticing it was almost as big as Sasuke's, meaning that Kenji was an important person in the Sound Village. He walked over to a chair and sat down in it. Sakura being too tired, just plopped down on the floor next to him, resting her head in his lap.

        "So Sakura-Chan, tell me about your fight with Sasuke." Kenji said, trying to sound like he actually cared. Sakura began telling him her story, while he stroked her short pink locks affectionately.

        "Sasuke-Kun doesn't understand my feelings at all...I love him with all my heart, but he never returns my feelings. He doesn't understand me at all..." Sakura finished telling her story and explaining her feelings to Kenji. Kenji wasn't really listening to what Sakura said at all, but only memorized the really important points that stuck out. This was his chance, he was going to break her a bit more; make her think that Sasuke is a bad guy. Then he could pick up those broken pieces and make the girl his. Sure she was beautiful, but he wasn't really interested in her. He just wanted to use her as something to break Sasuke's heart and pride.

        "Stealing his woman, the perfect ploy." Kenji thought to himself remembering Sasuke talking to himself that day....

~~FLASHBACK~~

Kenji was on his way back to Sound when he heard someone in the forest. He masked his chakra and followed the noise. He hid behind a tree, seeing Sasuke training alone. He saw Sasuke punch a tree and flop to the ground. "Sakura..." he began to talk. "I will come back for you...." He finished closing his eyes, not knowing a certain someone heard his whole conversation.

        "Sakura eh? Well, well, well, so the big bad Uchiha does have something important to him. I'll have to use this to my advantange later on." Kenji thought to himself heading back to Sound.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

        Kenji smirked. This was his big chance to tear the Uchiha down. Tear him down to the ground. His smirk turned into a sadistic one. He put on his sympathetic facade, and began talking.

        "Sakura-Chan...you deserve better than him. Someone who will love and care about you with all their being. The Sasuke doesn't love you, or anyone for that matter. You know that he's only interested in killing his brother to avenge his clan. Don't let him tear you apart like this. You're a lot stronger than that and deserve someone who actually has emotion and can love you with all their heart." Kenji said. Sakura looked up at his sympathetic face. Kenji studied her expression. "Just a bit more..." he thought to himself.

        "Sakura-Chan...forget him, move on with your life. You gave him your heart and all he did was shred it into pieces and stomp on it. He left you with a hole where your heart should be." he leaned down closer to her face. "Forget him Sakura-Chan..." he said before giving her a chaste kiss on her lips. She kisses him back. He smirks.

       "Checkmate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Holy shoot... What did I do?! I created a monster!! Poor Sakura falling for the sadistic guy. And poor Sasuke! I wonder how he's gonna react to this one...

Sasuke: WTF!? Why am I always the bad guy? WHAT THE HELL!! SHE KISSED THE SADISTIC BASTARD?! THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ME KISSING HER!!! AGH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?

Itachi: Foolish little brother, if you continue to focus on revenge you're going to loose the girl to THAT guy *points to Kenji*

Me: He's right Sasuke, so you better expose that bastard before it's too late and Sakura won't love you anymore

Sakura: Why don't I ever get a say in who I like, even though Kenji is a hottie...

Kenji: Aw why thank you Sakura-Chan!

Sasuke: KENJI!!! HOW DARE YOU!! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!! CHIDOR----

Me:*Hits Sasuke over the head with a mallet* Can't have you killing Kenji yet!

Kenji: *gulps* I'm gonna die?!

Me:Mayybee o.o

Itachi: Ugh foolish sadistic kid, you are weak because you lack...

Deidara: Oh shut up with the weakness and the lacking un soooo annoying!

Me:*Le Gasp!!* Dei-Chan you're alive!! Squee!!! *Glomps*

Deidara: Of course I am why wouldn't I be?

Me:Uh coz you died by suicide bombing yourself in order to try and kill Sasuke...

Deidara: WHAT?! I'm too young and pretty to diiee =,[

Kisame: Yeah we know ur a girly man....shut ur trap already

Me: Kisame...Pink!!!

Kisame: *Squeals and runs away under a table* SAVE THE WHALEZ!!

Itachi: *Shakes head* I'm surrounded by idiots... remember to review or i'll go ninja on ur @$$.

Me: O.o what Itachi uh said? Review!!! <3 I love you all!!! <3

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on December 31, 2007, 1:47:31 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasylolz....
im in the process of writing a book about a sadist. and lemme tell ya, when i post it on here, it aint gonna be pretty...

Me: Kenji u creep! how could u do such a thing?!! *whacks upside head* and oh yeah, sasuke, u get some too since u hurt sakura. *whacks upside head* and...um....skaura, u get some cuz ur useless. *whacks upside head.*
there, that should hold 'em for a while! *dusts off hands*
woot! off to read the next chappie!

Kohakucrazy on December 28, 2007, 11:04:14 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyK...Kenji.... Is a b...bad per...person? * still HORRIBLY blushing*



( this is a little thingy for Chibi_sorceress since she read this a while back and may continue to.... DON'T BLMAE ME! I AIN'T CHEATING!!! THIS GUYS JUST A TOTAL HOTTIE * pointing to Kenji*)

Chibi_Sorceress on December 30, 2007, 3:59:26 AM

Chibi_Sorceress on
Chibi_Sorceress-___- Yeah yeah.

Chibi

Chibi_Sorceress on December 30, 2007, 3:59:52 AM

Chibi_Sorceress on
Chibi_Sorceress(To little thing directed to me)

Chibi