Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Is that Jealousy I sense my Dear Sasuke-Kun?

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 19 - Is that Jealousy I sense my Dear Sasuke-Kun?

Chapter 19 - Is that Jealousy I sense my Dear Sasuke-Kun?
Chapter 19- Is that Jealousy I sense my Dear Sasuke-Kun?

Disclaimer-If you don't know by now then you should really stop reading my story. I DONT OWN NARUTO!

Rated T- Profanities and light smut I guess for the children..

Warning-OOCness don't like dont read.

Recap:  "Sakura-Chan...forget him, move on with your life. You gave him your heart and all he did was shred it into pieces and stomp on it. He left you with a hole where your heart should be." he leaned down closer to her face. "Forget him Sakura-Chan..." he said before giving her a chaste kiss on her lips. She kisses him back. He smirks.

       "Checkmate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        
Kenji watched the sleeping girl on his bed.

        Heh, funny how she fell asleep right after our kiss. he thought to himself. Better return her to Uchiha.Kenji got up and walked over to the bed, picking up the girl bridal-style. Kenji smirked.

        Can't wait to see the Uchiha's expression. he thought smugly. He opened the door to his room and walked down the many hallways. After many twists and turns, he finally reached the Uchiha's door. He knocked once and Sasuke answered it. As soon as he saw who it was he barked, "What do you want?"

        "I believe this belongs to you?" Kenji said smugly nodding his head towards the girl in his arms. "Like I said before, you really should take better care of your belongings."

        "Hn." was Sasuke's ever so popular reply as he took sakura out of Kenji's arms. He slammed the door in Kenji's face. Kenji smirks.

        Oh Uchiha you are in for a BIG surprise. he thought to himself darkly. And with that thought he proceeded back to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Sasuke laid Sakura gently down on his bed and watched her sleeping form.
        
        What the heck was she doing with Kenji? Sasuke wondered looking at the girl's troubled face. He watched as her eyelids began to flutter open. She looked up into his dark onyx orbs with surprise and backed away from him. At this Sasuke raised an eyebrow. What the hecj was wrong with her? He decided to ask her. "What's wrong with you?" She glared at him with icy veridian eyes.

        "What do you care?" she spat back at him. "I know you could care less about me, so why the sudden concern now huh?" she questioned, still glaring at him.

        "What were you doing with Kenji?" he asked changing the subject.

        "What I do with Kenji-KUN is none of your business." She barked at him.

        "I thought I told you to stay away from him. He's a dangerous bastard Sakura you should really..."
        
        "NO!" she shouted cutting him off, "You're the only bastard I see around here Uchiha! You only don't want me around him because you don't want me making friends around here, so just back off and mind your own damn business!" Sakura finished with rage burning in her eyes. Sasuke glared at her. He was about to open his mouth to say something, but a knock came at the door.

        "WHAT!" Sasuke barked at it. A terrified messenger spoke up.

        "Sasuke-Sama, Orochimaru-Sama wishes for the presence of Sakura Haruno and yourself." he answered scared out of his witts.

        "Hn. We'll be there shortly." he answered still irritated.

        "H-hai!" was the answer as the sounds of retreating footsteps were heard to signal his leave.

        "Come on." Sasuke said coldly as he walked to the door and opened it. Sakura followed him out the door, hearing it close behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        
        Their walk through the many hallways was quiet and uneventful as they finally reached the door to the Snake Lord's room. Sasuke pushed it open without asking for permission and entered with Sakura following behind him.

        "Ah, so nice to see you both again." an icy hissing voice was heard throughout the room.

        "What do you want Orochimaru?" Sasuke asked cutting to the point.

        "Tsk, tsk, Sasuke-Kun is that anyway to talk to your sensei?" Orochimaru asked feigning being hurt. Sasuke glared at him and he continued.

        "Anyway Sasuke, I have a mission I need you to complete. It's a simple assassination mission, so I only expect you to be a day or two." he explained. Sasuke shot a glance at Sakura. Orochimaru noticed and laughed.

        "Don't worry Sasuke-Kun, She'll be just fine, now run along." he hissed.

        "Hn." was Sasuke's ever so popular reply as he made his way out the door.

        "As for you Sakura-Chan; I need you to start working on the healing of my arms today." Orochimaru explained. Sakura warily made her way over and looked at his arms. She went into medic mode.

        "I'm first going to have to look at the damage." she said placing her hands on his arms. She sent her chakra through his system and gasped. All the cells in his arms were dead! Orochimaru smirked.

        "The old man really did a number on me eh?" he said smugly. Calming down, Sakura began to speak.

        "I think I will be able to heal this, but it will take a while and I can only work on your arms for one hour each day, or i'll die of chakra exhaustion." she finished. Orochimaru looked at her with thought.

        "Very well then let's begin." he stated. She concentrated and began to pump chakra into his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura fell to the floor exhausted. Orochimaru smirked maliciously. "Very good Sakura now you may go rest; oh yes I forgot to tell you; while Sasuke-Kun is away, you will be staying with Kenji." he stated in an uncaring tone.

        "Very well." Sakura replied not caring anyway. Not a moment later, Kenji walked into the room.
        
        "You requested my appearance Orochimaru-Sama?" he asked.

        "Ah yes Kenji, Sakura will be staying with you while Sasuke is away." the snake lord replied.

        "Alright, let's go Blossom-Chan." he said putting on a fake smile. He took her hand and led her out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        They sat in an awkward silence. Sakura decided to speak up.
        
        "So Kenji-Kun, uhm how are you doing today?" she asked.

        Great one genius -.- Inner Sakura stated sarcastically.

        "Good and how are you Blossom-Chan?" he asked.

        "I'm just fine." she replied back when inner Sakura spoke up.

        Yo I think there's something fishy about this guy. He's always wearing fake smiles as if he's hiding something behind them and he gives off an evil aura too. He may be hot, but be careful around him." Inner sakura stated.

Oh nonsense, Kenji is a great guy and wouldn't do anything to harm me...right? she thought deeply to herself, not knowing Kenji was watching her. He smirked to himself.

        I'll win her over right now. He thought to himself as he began to stand up and walk over to her. Just as he was about to reach her, a messenger knocked on the door.
        
        "What is it?" Kenji spat irritatedly.
        
        "Yes uh Kabuto-Sama requested to see you for a check-up." the messenger said warily. Kenji grunted.

        "Very well." he said listening as the messenger ran away. He looked over to the cherry blossom still on the bed.

        "Cherry-Chan." he called out to her, breaking her thoughts.

        "Hai?" she responded.

        "I'll be going out for a bit. I'll be back as soon as I can." he said and walked up to her. He leaned in to her ear and whispered in it.

        "Till later then Sa-ku-ra-Chan." he said, his huskily; his breath sending shivers down her spine. He smirked.
        
        Yup I still got it. he thought to himself walking to the door.

        "Ja ne Blossom-Chan." he gave her a short wave closing the door behind him leaving Sakura to her thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Okay rise of hands How many of you want to murder me?

Sasuke: *Raises Hand*

Sakura: *Raises Hand*

Itachi: *Raises Hand*

Kisame: *Raises Hand*

Deidara: *Raises Hand*

Sasori: *Raises Hand*

Tobi: *Raises Hand*

Zetzu: *Raises Hand*

Hidan: *Raises Hand*

Kakuzu: *Raises Hand*

Pein: *Raises Hand*

Konan: *Raises...

ME: OKAY OKAY I get it you all, even the dead people and people who aren't even in my story want to kill me!!

Itachi: Foolish little author how dare you not update your story!

Sasuke: YAH! I agree with Itachi for once! How am I gonna win Sakura back with that bastard Kenji around?!

Kenji: HEY! Shut up Uchiha you're the bastard didn't you hear Sakura call yah one?

Me: Well she won't be calling him one for long after what you do in the next chapter...

Sasuke: OOH What what!!

Itachi: Hush foolish little brother.

Sasuke: Shut up Itachi you're gone from the story so your input doesn't matter.

Me: Guys guys guys...let's not fight let's love <3

Sasuke & Itachi: EW.

Sakura: *Sweatdrops* Anyways, look for the next chapter that'll be coming out soon!

Kisame: *mumbles* Yeah and penguins fly...

Sakura: Kisame?

Kisame: Yah?

Sakura: PINK!!!

Kisame: AHHH!!! MOOMMMYYYY SHAMMOOO SAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Me: Laughs haha well yah my fans that I have left...try not to kill me I'm gonna try really hard to finish this story or update more.

Itachi: REVIEW FOOLISH READERS OR FEEL THE WRATH OF THE TSUKUYOMI!! MWAHAHA!!!

Me:*Blink Blink* Okay then but yah please R&R and now here's a sneak preview of chapter 20 since i actually started it already...

~PREVIEW~

"Cut it out or I'll really hurt you." he growled. Sakura's movements immediately halted. I don't have enough power to save myself. Sakura thought weakly to herself. Why am I always so....weak..? She bowed her head in defeat. Sasuke...

READ AND REVIEW!!

~KAYLA~

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on December 29, 2007, 9:17:18 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyUPDAT SOON KAYLA-SAN!!! Or feel the wrath of my newspaper * whacking my hand with the rolled up newspaper*

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 17, 2008, 7:43:00 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101is Kayla a dog?_?

Symphoniaprincess101 on December 31, 2007, 8:58:40 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ROTFLMFAO The ending always craks me up lol^0^

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 17, 2008, 7:42:06 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh yea which reminds....Uncle itachi?
Itachi:what?
Me:u died aready in the shippuden...
Itachi:.......WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAsuke:yea that was my doing*smirk*
Me:Dont smirk daddy...oh and tobi is a bad,bad,bad,bad,very bad boy><
Tobi:no i'm not i'm a good boyTT^TT
Sakura:No you're not u made sasuke-kun and team snake which is now team hawk in honnor of Itachi-san join the akatsuki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi:tobi did what now?
Me well that's it for spoilers^^

finalfantasy on December 31, 2007, 1:57:38 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhehe...
forgot to put this in my other comment...

"Chiku mato..." -Light, Death Note: The Last Name (he's actually saying check mate, in case u didnt know! :) i had to put that in here cuz u put the phrase check mate in ur story)

now every time i hear someone say that, i think of L dying!

anyways, good chappie. i go read the next one now. then i gotta go do my friggin workout...
it hurts like heck. u dont even wanna know... -_-

AlleyCat17 on December 29, 2007, 12:11:51 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17sweet chapter and i can't wait for you to update the next chapter.

cloudaeris on December 28, 2007, 10:17:10 PM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisOMG......That was a good chapter! I a so pumped about the next one! Oh and thanks for updating! *huggles*

sasusakuAMOR on December 28, 2007, 2:38:35 PM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORnice story i best update mine before i forget about it heh *sweatdrop*