Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - A New Start?

"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...

Chapter 20 - A New Start?

Chapter 20 - A New Start?
Chapter 20- A New Start?

Disclaimer-Don't own Naruto never will.

Rated-T for profanities and other junk you people read.

Warning- Two warnings this time!!! 1.OOCness don't like don't read 2.Attempted rape in this chapter if you're a kid skip over it, but then again, you shouldn't be reading this anywayz if it's too much for you it is rated T for teens after all :o!!!

Recap: "Till later then Sa-ku-ra-Chan." he said, his huskily; his breath sending shivers down her spine. He smirked.
        
        Yup I still got it. he thought to himself walking to the door.

        "Ja ne Blossom-Chan." he gave her a short wave closing the door behind him leaving Sakura to her thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Well that mission was easy enough. Sasuke thought to himself as he wiped the blood clean off his sword. He rose to his feet.
Gotta get back to Sakura; who knows what that creep Kenji will do to her. And with that thought he sprinted back to Sound.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Sakura sat on the bed pouting. So boooreeeddd. She thought to herself.

        Kenji's been gone for like an hour and a half and we have nothing to do! Let's go adventuringgg! Inner Sakura exlcaimed.

        Yeah because it went oooh soo well last time. Sakura replied sarcastically.

        Ah come on you were just caught off guard last time. You know you could kick any one of these ninja's asses.

        
Augh fine if it will shut you up! Sakura sighed giving in. She lifted herself off the bed and made her way to the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Sasuke landed in front of the hideout. Finally. He thought to himself. Now to find Sakura....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        She wandered through the maze-like hallways in awe.Who knew there could be so many doors in one place. She thought to herself. Everything looks the same, no wonder a person could get lost down here. She continued walking through the halls.

        "And where do you think you were going?" A deep voice halted her movement, "Cherry-Chan?" She turned to the icey blue eyes of Kenji. She sighed in relief.

        "Oh than goodness it was only you Kenji-Kun. I thought I was in trouble there for a...." She was cut off as he pinned her to a near by wall. She let out a grunt of pain and looked up at Kenji.

        "Kenji-Kun, what's..."

        "Shut up." he cut her off.

        "You will be mine NOW!" he mumbled as he crashed his lips onto hers. She let out a muffled cry and began squirming underneath him. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them together above her head. She tried kneeing him, but he shoved his knee between her legs. Kenji began trailing butterfly kisses down her neck. Sakura continued to struggle under his weight. He halted his movements and turned his gaze up to her.
        
        "Cut it out or I'll really hurt you." he growled. Sakura's movements immediately halted.

        I don't have enough strength to save myself...Sakura thought weakly to herself. Why am I always so....weak? She bowed her head in defeat.

        Even now, when it matters the most, I'm still weak. I'm sorry....Sasuke.....Kenji smirked as he watched her finally give in. He slowly slid her white top off of her shoulders, leaving her in her black tanktop. He took out a kunai and began to slice open the thin piece of material. Just as the tank top fell off of her body, a forceful jaw-breaking punch was delievered to Kenji. Sakura slumped to the ground in a daze, not bothering to look up at her savior.

        "KENJI YOU BASTARD!!!" the voice yelled. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" the sounds of kunai clashing was the last thing Sakura heard before she blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Warmth. That's all that she felt.

        Uhnn soo warm don't want to wake up...Sakura thought to herself.

        Stupid wake up find out where you are and what happened. Was all inner Sakura said.

        Sakura's eyes fluttered open to reveal a familiar dark room. She heard light breathing noises and looked beside her. There was Sasuke lightly sleeping in a chair. She slowly sat up and noticed she had a new shirt on. She looked back over at the sleeping Uchiha.

        His face looks so peaceful and soft. She thought to herself not realizing she unconciously reached her hand out to stroke his cheek. She quickly retracted her hand and blushed.

        I can't believe I just did that. She thought to herself, holding her hand to her body. She looked back over and stared right into onyx eyes.

        "Sasuke! How long were you awake...." She didn't get to finish as he pulled her into a hug.

        "I'm sorry Sakura." Sasuke began to speak. "For not being there for you when you needed me the most." Sakura was beyond shocked. Sasuke Uchiha THE Sasuke Uchiha, had just hugged her AND apologized to her. Sakura's shock turned into a small smile.

        "It's not your fault Sasuke-Kun.You told me he was bad news, but I just didn't listen to you, and I'm sorry for that." Sakura replied. Sasuke let go of her and kissed her forehead.

        "Just go to sleep you must be tired." He ordered.

        "Alright." she nodded and laid back down on the bed. The warmth of the room began to lull her to sleep.

        Arigatou, Sasuke-Kun. Sakura thought to herself and drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: AWW SOO CUUTE SASU-CHAN!!

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeXsakuraforever on February 3, 2008, 1:10:10 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverZOMG so cuuuute!!
So sorry about my absence, my bad. heh. *laughs nervously*
But very very good! I love it when Sasuke comes to the rescue! Kawaii!!
:D

homestarrunner097 on January 1, 2008, 11:33:54 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Eww...and AWWWWWW....^^

cloudaeris on December 31, 2007, 10:10:05 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisOMG!! YAY SASUKE! HE"S A HERO!!

finalfantasy on December 31, 2007, 2:03:29 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyyes, scorpio-chan. sasuke's a hero. arent u surprised?

Raine: *keels over laughing, then pauses* Scorpio, u make up one more comment about Tatsuki in front of me, and the ultimate comeback war is ON!!! (but dont worry we can always tag team nami ;)

Symphoniaprincess101 on December 31, 2007, 9:03:47 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101*sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*yay sasusaku^^you get 100000000000 cakes^^

Kohakucrazy on December 31, 2007, 8:36:51 AM

Kohakucrazy on
Kohakucrazy......... I'm STILL not changing my mind about Kenji-kun..... No matter what... I...I'll just set 'im straight....

sasusakuAMOR on December 31, 2007, 1:39:01 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORque preciouso! me encanto esta parte! Sasuke se sienta mal porque que paso a Sakura pobre nino. well great job! just tryin to write in spanish more! :3

AlleyCat17 on December 29, 2007, 11:57:25 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg that was awesome but that