Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Outside

This is a winter Oneshot in two part
personally i think it's cute =3
declaimer: I do not own Yu-gi-oh Kazuki Takahashi owns it (he's lucky)
I hope you like it

Chapter 1 - Outside

Chapter 1 - Outside
Yumi was outside and watching the snow fall peacefully. She was leaning on a shovel and was daydreaming about a certain ex-pharaoh…again. Unfortunately, duty calls…
“Yumi, did you shoved the snow from the walk way yet?” an old woman shouted from the front door
“Not yet, Grandma”
“Well, stop daydreaming about boys. It’s not going to shove itself, you know.”
“GRANDMA” the teen shouted blushing. The old lady just got back in the house laughing.
It was Christmas Eve and Yumi was stuck with shoving the snow. Oh joy. Ami and Emi were inside the warm house maybe drinking hot chocolate and she was outside catching a cold. Not fair. And their excuses: “We have a lot of homework”. Yeah, right. If those two were doing homework in the middle of the winter vacation the world had come to an end. She looked at the window where their room was and two silhouettes dancing.
“If that’s homework I’m a snowwoman (I couldn’t resist xD)”she sighed and moved a pile of snow away.
“Finally” she half-shouted. She cleared the entire walk way. Just then a snow ball hit her straight in the face. She wiped it off quickly. “Who was that lowlife idiot!” she yelled looking around and saw a familiar ex-pharaoh Atem laughing in the pile of snow that she had shoved away a minute ago. She blinked as snow went everywhere. She could feel her left eye twitch.
”YAMI” she slowly reached down”you are so dead” she started to throw snow balls at him. Yami got up and started to run from a pissed off Yumi with a shovel (head for the hills).
There was running around and around, and around the house for about half an hour when Grandma came out.
“What’s going on out here?”
“Yami came and messed my snow pile” Yumi pouted
The old lady looked at Yami who just smiled.
She turned back to the girl “I swear you act like a baby sometimes, Yumi. He was only having fun” she said and walked away back in the house with the shovel.
Yumi could swear that her jaw fell to the ground. She snapped back when a snow ball with her in the face… again. And the chase began again.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It was dark outside and those two were still outside. Yumi looked around for Yami with a snowball in her hand. He wasn’t in sight in the front of the house so that meant The back. She slowly and quietly made her way to the back. When she turned the corner she was picked up bridal style.
She looked up at Yami and blushed.
“Looking for me?” Yami chuckled
Yumi nodded and a smirk curled on her face and ‘accidentally’ a snow ball was put down Yami’s shirt. Yami quickly dropped Yumi on the ground and tried to get the snow out. Yumi was rolling in the snow laughing. Her rear hurt a little from the drop.
When Yami got the snow out he glared at her. “How could you”
“You… deserved it” she tried to calm her laughter
Yami kneeled next to her “Are you alright?”
She finally stopped laughing “Yeah, I’m fine”
The pharaoh smirked” That’s good because I have to punish you now”
“Wha-“she couldn’t finish. She was pinned on the ground by Yami. She blushed. She couldn’t keep that mad blush hidden if it depended on her life.
Yami leaned down very close, their noses centimeters away. “Do you know what I’m gonna do now?”
“Maybe bury me under the snow?”
“That’s a good idea but no” then he did the most dreaded thing to Yumi. He started tickling her (oh the horror).She started laughing hysterically and there were tears from laughter sliding down her cheeks.
“Please… Yami don’t…stop”
“If that’s what you want” he chuckled
“No… I didn’t… mean that” Her stomach started to hurt
“First apologize”
“Ne-never”
“Are you sure?”
“o-kay…okay…I’m…s-sorry…now …stop it”
“Fine” he stopped and got up with smirk and satisfaction with the apology even though he didn’t deserve it. He helped her up.
“Now you don’t deserve it but wanna come in for a hot chocolate. It’s freezing outside”
“Sure” Yami said with a smile that would melt anyone
Yumi lead him into the house where it was warm.

This is part one of the oneshot tomorrow I’m gonna write the second part cause here it’s 05:30 in the morning and now I’m going straight to bed. Bye bye

This is my first story and i want comments and be nice constructive criticism will be nice but no flames please

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowlover8 on January 2, 2008, 12:57:11 PM

Shadowlover8 on
Shadowlover8LMAO! THIS IS HILARIOUS! Upload more soon! I like it when Yumi is trying to kill him. "Just then a snow ball hit her straight in the face. She wiped it off quickly. “Who was that lowlife idiot!” she yelled looking around and saw a familiar ex-pharaoh Atem laughing in the pile of snow that she had shoved away a minute ago. She blinked as snow went everywhere. She could feel her left eye twitch.
”YAMI” she slowly reached down”you are so dead” she started to throw snow balls at him. Yami got up and started to run from a pissed off Yumi with a shovel (head for the hills)."
I love that part! Also the tickling seen!^^ Very nice job! Can't wait to see more!

YGOfan on January 2, 2008, 10:39:10 PM

YGOfan on
YGOfanThank you very much those are my fave parts too i had so much fun writing them lol

YGOfan on January 2, 2008, 11:35:38 AM

YGOfan on
YGOfanThis is not fair why did it upload like that
Grrrrr stupid computer  *gets a hammer*