Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - As the night comes and a tale begins

A young trainer finds himself in a entirely new situation and way of life after a night that started like all others...

Chapter 1 - As the night comes and a tale begins

Chapter 1 - As the night comes and a tale begins
Thefollowing is a fanfic based on the original Pokemon universe. I do not, underany circumstance own Pokemon, Nintendo does. Also, please direct yourconstructive criticism to me via the main page of this fanfic , please do notflame.
 
Onefaithful day not so long ago my day started as usual, I woke up at the PokemonCentre and with myself and my Pokemon having rested I set off from Viridianinto the wild. Per usual I was wearing my white shirt, black vest combo alongwith a dark blue pair of jeans over my short boots. A pair of old pilot goggleswas holding my black hair at bay and a short white scarf hung around my neck.At a certain moment I found an Abra sleeping on the side of the road but as Ipassed him he Teleported away. "Hmm.. Skittish little Pokemon, nomatter." I mumbled to myself, not realising what this might mean. Duringthe rest of the day I didn't see any other Pokemon so I let out my Charizardand flew on him to a little cave near a small lake to set up camp for thenight. Once we arrived I let out Gyarados in the lake and let Zapdos out in the cave because his wing wasstill healing. As the Joy from Cinnebar said I lightly massaged the wing toprevent any other problems before starting on dinner, a fairly rich meat andveg soup. After dinner I snuggled up to Zapdos's warm feathers as Charizardrolled up next to me, covering me with one of his wings while Gyarados wasgetting ready to sleep in the lake. As I fell fast asleep I felt the safest asI ever was.
 
ARTISTNOTE: That was the prolouge of one of my longest running fanfics, it's stillrunning and the next chapter should come soon enough.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on November 23, 2005, 5:31:14 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tthis is good!!I really wish pokemon were real!!