Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part one.

While at schoo lI got bored and wrote a story it turned out weird, sorry yaoi haters or bakura and marik lovers now they have eachother.

Chapter 1 - Part one.

Chapter 1 - Part one.


Blind love - a story of Yami bakura and Yami Marik.



One day Marik was sitting alone at school, being the most unpopular boy there he sighed to himself wishing he had a friend. At the other side of the class room sat Bakura the most popular guy in the school. The girls loved him the boys respected him, he couldn't have been happier. Marik was envious of Bakura and his good looks.


“Sometimes I wish I was like Bakura,” He said to himself. Bakura noticed him talking to himself and heard what he said.

“Don't make me laugh” He said “Everyone knows you can't be like me stupid!” He continued to tease Marik. At the back of the class room a shady guy was watching Bakura. He closed his eyes and knew if Bakura saw him, he would be teased.

“Why is he such a bully? Why does he do this? Is he scared of popularity? Why don't these people see through him? Like me.” He thought to himself, “I will get these answers whether he likes it or not” he laughed evilly. At break time he walked up to Bakura.“You”

“Me?” Replied Bakura, “who are you and why me?”

“You're the popular guy whose mean, am I right?” Bakura looked at him blankly. “Bakura is your name right?”

“Err yeah, why do you ask?” He answered.

“I am Duke Devlin, I've been watching you bully Marik”

“Marik? Who's he again?” Bakura wondered.

“That boy you seem to think it's funny to be mean too” he emerged from the shadowy corner he was in. Bakura looked at him and tried not to laugh at his appearance, Duke could tell he was trying not to laugh. “You think I'm funny to laugh at too? Or are you just laughing of fright because I look scary?” Bakura looked at him.

“You're not scary dude I mean what's with the eyeliner? And the band and earring? Seriously I'm surprised you haven't joined a circus”

“Another insult huh?” Duke looked at him unsurprised. “I dress how I like, I'm happy, I dislike your attitude towards people, and I know you're secret anyway” he smirked and walked off. Bakura got worried he knew if anyone knew his secret he was doomed. He sighed and went back to class. Duke was sitting in Bakura's seat. “Oh I decided to sit here sorry dude but you'll have to sit somewhere else.” The teacher Mr S. Kaiba walked up to him.

“Ah Bakura you'll have to sit next to Marik seeing as that's the only seat left in the class and Duke wanted a change.” He smiled and walked to the black board and wrote some poetry on there. “Right class I want you to copy this out then make up your own poems relating to love.”

“Oh my” said Bakura as he walked to the seat near Marik. He sighed and got on with his work. “Why must I be here, I don't like Marik and I don't like Duke. It's his fault I'm in this.” He though to himself, he stopped and looked to the front of the class. “Oh my god, what if he knows what I think he knows, I possibly can't live with that. I must deny everything he says.” Duke looked over at Bakura and smiled evilly.

“Brrrrring, Brrrrring” The end of school finally came. Bakura was getting his bike ready to go home and Duke stopped him.

“Hey little man” he smiled and looked down at Bakura. Bakura got worried and looked down.

“Just leave me alone, you know nothing about me and you don't know my secret” he closed his eyes.

“Awwww, poor Bakura I know your secret and it's hmm how do I put this romantically sweet” He closed his eyes a little. “I know the person you love loves you too” Bakura looked up. “Yeah apparently they feel the same about you but they're scared that you might be mean to them” Bakura stared at him and biked home.

Later that day Bakura sat on his bed wondering what Duke was on about.

“I hope what he said was true but if anyone else found out I will be as unpopular as Marik”

“Bakura, Bakura come help your father clean up the basement” His mum called.

“Ok mum, I'm coming down now” he went down to the basement, his dad was tidying up.

“Come on son help out your old man, I'll pay you for this too” He smiled.

“Ok dad” Bakura said. “But you don't need to pay me, you know I don't mind doing this for you and mum. Besides this is fun” He smiled as his dad walked upstairs. “It will take my mind off what Duke said” He thought to himself and started to clean up. A moment later he found something he'd never seen before. “Dad, what's this?” his dad came downstairs and inspected what Bakura found.

“Hmm, this is very valuable my father gave it to me when I was about your age it was very important to me, it's called a millennium ring one of seven millennium items. He always told me it was passed down in his family. Apparently it contains some strange Egyptian powers unknown to human. You can keep it maybe the power will awaken in you. I've heard some people at your school have their own ones.” He smiled and walked off.

“Wow I now have a millennium item. I know Yugi has the millennium puzzle which makes him change.” He smiled and walked upstairs. “Maybe they have a list on the internet.” He turned his computer on and went on the internet. “He stopped and looked at the screen. “Yugi owns the puzzle, Marik owns the rod!!?” He looked blankly. “I wondered what that rod was for, maybe I'll ask him and find out” he heard his door knock so he went to answer it. “Yeah hello” It was Marik, he looked different, he had an eye on his forehead which glowed a shiny gold colour, a big cape on and his hair was sticking up.

“I have come for revenge, you were mean to me now using my rod I must take mover your mind and use you as a zombie for world domination” Bakura looked at him and stepped back. His millennium ring lit up.

“Whoa!” Bakura said. “What's happening here” his appearance changed his eyes were evil, his hair was spiked and his mouth smiled an evil smile. “So Marik now would you like to fight me?”

“No, no I don't because you're not worth it. I feel my secret would be known otherwise” he blushed and walked off. Bakura was puzzled as to what he meant. Bakura shrugged and looked into the mirror, he was so shocked that he smashed the mirror with one punch, he growled and walked up to his room. He changed back still wondering what Marik meant about his secret. He fell asleep.

The next day at school Marik was sitting on his own as Bakura walked up to sit in his new seat Marik looked up and gasped.

“Please don't sit here, after what happened last night I don't want to go there, you may have guessed my secret” He hid behind his text book.

“I don't have any idea but I have a secret too” He looked down and sat at the back away from Marik. Mr Kaiba came in later than usual.

“Sorry I'm late class I was debating with the head teacher if we should have this dance tonight” Tea a young girl with shoulder length brown hair sat up.

“Yes please sir I think this is a wonderful idea, as I'm moving away soon to New York.” Everyone looked at her and agreed.

“I have to let them know my secret tonight” Marik thought to himself. “I can't go on keeping it hidden when it how I feel. He will be there too.” Marik looked down. Duke smiled and thought it would be a great opportunity to play cupid.

“All I have to do is give them blind folds and make them kiss each other while in Yami mode” He giggled and everyone looked at him. He noticed them. “Sorry guys just planning a treat for someone” Bakura thought it was him and got worried and paranoid.

Mr Kaiba told them to get on with there maths work while he, Tea and the head teacher sorted things out. They were finally ready. After school everyone went home to get themselves ready.

Bakura's mum was helping him get his hair neater which he didn't like.

“Mum why do I have to look smart?” He asked.

“To get a girlfriend of course” She replied

“I already have my eye on someone” He mumbled. He was ready but in a bad mood too. He looked down “The more people annoy me the more chance I have of changing into Yami Bakura again” He started to walk to the prom

When he got there everyone was wearing smart clothes, Duke walked up to him and got a few people from his gang to jump on and blindfold Bakura.

“Step one complete, guys bring him over here” They sat him next to Yami Marik who was also blindfolded. He pushed Bakura into Marik so their noses were touching. “Now they'll have to work together if they even want to get out of that” he tided their hands together. “See you later love birds”

Marik sniffed Bakura to find out who it was.

“Bakura, is that you Bakura?” He blushed “because if it is I need to tell you something you may not like”

“Yeah it's me, you're Marik right?” he asked.

“Yes it's me, look I need to tell you something just don't laugh” Bakura promised not to laugh. “I … I … I love … I love you Bakura” Bakura looked shocked.

“I erm, don't know what do say.” Bakura kissed him. “Except I love you too” He kissed Marik once more before biting the blindfold off Marik's face. After that he bit the rope around his hands then he set Marik's hands free. Marik smiled and slowly took Bakura's blindfold off. They both smiled and kissed as the whole room went silent and watched as the most popular and unpopular boys kissed as they feel deep in love. Everyone started to laugh.

“Shut you everyone!” Bakura shouted. “I love this guy! Just because he's a guy it doesn't mean anything. I have loved him for a long time too. Being how I am means nothing as you guys respect me I want you to treat Marik the same” They all looked at him “Marik I would like to dance with you” bakura said. Marik smiled and they danced for the rest of the night. Followed by a romantic walk down the beach.


Duke walked home feeling pretty bad he knew they liked each other. He looked up and saw a figure standing in front of him. “Who's there?” he asked.

“Just someone you don't know” she said and walked off.



To be continued…



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bleedingXstars on April 3, 2007, 9:47:28 PM

bleedingXstars on
bleedingXstarsaww koolio

vampire_called_demon on February 6, 2007, 6:23:07 AM

vampire_called_demon on
vampire_called_demonkeep it up and update