Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Matchmakers From Hell

A story I wrote on a different site in which my OC character gets paired up with Rex Raptor- Against her will.
Seen from OC's point of view, so it's like you're going out with him

Chapter 1 - Matchmakers From Hell

Chapter 1 - Matchmakers From Hell


NAME: Reika Summers
AGE: 15
HAIR COLOUR: Brown with Light Purple Bangs
BACKGROUND: Reika was born in 1988, a year later her mother gave birth to her sister; Taylor Summers.
Reika was the silent one, while Taylor was loud 24/7.When Reika was Six years of age, her parents disappeared mysteriously, leaving Reika and Taylor in the hands of the local orphanage. Reika and Taylor were separated and both were adopted by different families, but both lived nearby, so they could see each other whenever they pleased.
Then one day, Taylor's foster parents died of unknown causes, so Taylor moved in with Reika and her family.
The family decided to send them to a new High School, as Reika and Taylor went to different High schools.




You look up at Domino High.You fiddle with your locket as Taylor ohhs and ahhs with delight.
"It's so big!"Taylor squealed cheerfully
You laugh at Taylor's enthusiasm
"It's not that big a deal"You said to Taylor
Taylor ignored your statement and continued to jabber away.You opened the school doors and stepped into the main corridor.You were greeted with an echoing silence.You and Taylor walk side by side down the silent corridor.Taylor looks at her feet and stays silent.You suddenly spot a door with the word
Office written clearly on the front.You point it out to Taylor.She smile gratefully.
"Great, now we don't have to be in the silent corridor anymore"She whispered
You laughed quietly then pushed the door open.You stepped inside and looked around, there were three people inside;One was a teacher, while the other two were clearly students.One was a guy with Dirty Blonde hair and choclate brown eyes, while the other was a girl with a cheerfull expression that rivalled Taylor's.The teacher spotted you and Taylor.
"Oh, here they are!"She said smiling "Reika and Taylor Summers"
You look at her, an expression of disbelief on your face, the teacher continued
"I have arranged for someone to show you around the school girls" She said indicating to the two students standing behind her
"Hi"Said the Boy "I'm Joey Wheeler, I'll be showing you around Reika"
You noticed he had a extreme american accent, he looked american too
"Hi-chan"The girl said smiling "I'm Vel Raptor-chan, I'll be showing Taylor around today-chan"
You looked at Taylor to see how she felt about the arrangement of tour guides, but Taylor was staring at Joey with misty eyes.You knew what she was thinking, and you didn't like it.
"So Should we go now?"You said to Joey
"Yeah, we'd better get dis show on the road!"Joey said smiling
You took one last look at Taylor before you walked out, she was talking to Vel cheerfully; she hadn't noticed you were gone.
"What subjects have ya got Reika?"Joey asked "I'll show you to them"
You looked at the timetable you had received a few weeks back.
"Well,today I have Math, History, English and Music" You said checking Monday's slot
"Well,as my Last name starts with W, I've got English at the same time, but the rest are different to my timetable"Joey said looking at your timetable
"I'm sure I'll make some friends in my class"You said smiling weakly "Who's a nice person who starts R,S,T or a U?"
Joey thinks for a moment then shakes his head
"I can only think of bad people with that lineup"Joey said "Apart from Tristan that is"
You nodded
"When you get to class, talk to Tristan, he has a brown mohawk that he calls a buzzcut"Joey explained "Say you know me and He'll understand"
You nodded again
"Who are the people I should look out for?"You ask readjusting your bag
"Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood"Joey said with a look of upmost dislike "They're creeps"
"Gotcha, no Dinosaur or Bug Boys"You said nodding
"Math class is right down the hallway"Joey said pointing "I'll c'ya later then Reika!"
Joey walked off down the hallway, you stared after him.




You open the Math room door and step inside.There were a few people getting out their books and setting up;But the teacher wasn't there
"Looks like I'm early" You thought to yourself "I wonder if Tristan is in here..."
There were no Buzzcut's or Mohawks in sight.You sighed and decided to wait till the teacher comes to sit down.You slumped against the wall and stared out the window on the far side of the room.You suddenly felt someone tap you on the shoulder.You turned to see a guy with brown hair and purple bangs.
"Hm?"You mumbled "What is it?"
"Are you the new girl the teacher told us was coming?"The guy asked cooly
You nodded, the guy smirked
"I'm Rex, the teacher said for me to show you where you sit"He said
As soon as he said Rex you knew why Joey had warned you, this guy had an ego bigger than his head!You decided you better be polite.
"And that is?"You asked raising an eyebrow
"Next to me"Rex said smiling more broadly
You tried to think of a way to get out of the predicament you were stuck in; but nothing came
"I'm not lying you know?"Rex said frowning "Ask the teacher yourself, she's here"
The teacher walked over to you and clicked her tounge
"First day and you're not ready on time Reika" The teacher said shaking her head "Go sit down next to Mr.Raptor and take out your things"
You walked over to your desk and sat down, there was no Tristan anywhere
"Mabye he's away..."You thought to yourself
The teacher briefly introduced you and began the lesson.It was incredulously boring, you wondered how you were still awake.
The Bell went after Seventy-Five uneventful minutes signalling the first break.You grabbed your things and walked out of the room.You realised you had no clue where to go, Taylor said she'd meet up with you after school by the gates, she didn't want to talk during school hours though.And you had no Idea whether or not to look for Joey.
You suddenly felt someone tap you on the shoulder.You turned to see Rex and one of his friends.
"Why are you still here?"Rex said
You decided you'd better be nice;for now.
"Because I have no idea where to go as my guide didn't say where the lunch room is"You said
Rex and his friend looked at each other and grinned, you didn't like this situation.Rex turned to you and started to talk again.
"We'll show you where the canteen is"Rex said "You can sit with us if you wanted"
You couldn't help it, Mabye you wanted to get back at Joey, or mabye it was because Rex was being so nice, whatever the reason you said-
"Okay, I'll sit with you guys"You said nodding
Rex smiled, you looked at his friend confused, he obviously noticed
"This is Weevil, Weevil this is Reika"Rex explained "She's new here"
You recognised Weevil as the other creep Joey told you about, he looked like more of a creep then Rex did anyhow.
"Nice to meet you"You said smiling
"Same here"Weevil replied
You noticed how annoying his voice was that moment, it reminded you so much of a bug you had the strange desire to get some Aeroguard and spray him.But you thought better of it.
"The canteen is this way"Rex said pointing.You Rex and Weevil walked to the canteen, they were mainly asking you questions
"Where are you from Reika?"Rex asked
"I used to live in-"You started
You were cut off as a plate whizzed by narrowly missing your ear.You watch the plate shatter then turn just in time to duck a tray
"Not Again!"Weevil shouted ducking as another plate soared overhead
You could hear yelling and shouting coming from the Canteen.
You got up and ran next to the door a peered through the small glass window in the door.You were shocked at what you saw.
Joey?
Joey was throwing everything he could reach at a guy with Short Brown hair and Blue-Eyes, and the rest of the school had turned on each other.
"If Taylor gets hurt I'm killing Joey!"You yelled
Rex and Weevil stood beside you and peeked through the window.
"This is the fourth food fight Wheeler has started!"Rex said angrilly "All because Kaiba gets him mad"
You continue to stare at the window, you can see a few people who were hurt or injured lying on the ground.Then you recognised one of them.
"TAYLOR!!"You screamed
You tried to push open the door but a table had been pushed against it, you looked back through the window, Taylor was lying to the side, she was clutching her arm.Vel was trying to comfort her.Suddenly a plate came flying out of nowhere and smashed into Vel's back.Vel slumped against the wall.
"SIS!"Rex shouted
You looked at Rex and realised that he and Vel shared the last name Raptor.You didn't have time to ponder this.You looked at Rex, he looked really angry.You felt the window shatter as a chair was thrown into it.Suddenly the door opened up, A girl with short brown hair ran out.She was covered in mustard and Ketchup.
"Are you Reika?"She said panting
You nodded
"Yeah, that's me"You said
"Your sister needs you, and Rex, Vel's hurt"She said "I'm going to get the principal"
She ran off down the corridor and out of sight you and Rex ran to your siblings.
"Taylor,"You said "C'mon wake up!"
Taylor remained motionless
"Sis"Rex said "C'mon, say chan!"
You looked over at Rex to see Vel open her eyes, she smiled weakly
"I'm okay Rex"She said
Rex smiled and shook his head
"You still won't say chan after my name will you?"Rex laughed
Vel shook her head and hugged her brother
"Reika?"Taylor murmered
you turned back to Taylor, she was awake
"You okay?"You said
Taylor smiled
"I've been better"She laughed
You helped Taylor get up and led her back into the corridor.Weevil was still out there waiting for you and Rex to come back.Weevil smiled as you and Rex walked back with your sisters
"Are they alright?"Weevil asked
"I'm okay chan!"Vel said cheerfully
"Me too"Taylor replied
You smiled softly as Vel and Taylor started to explain what had happened in the cafeteria.You caught the words "Joey" and "Seto-Chan" and mabye "Monday's special" a couple of times.Suddenly the Principal came striding out of the canteen
"Oh, I guess I'll have to explain it to you too"He said sighing
The five of you looked at the principal puzzled
"Due to the damage in the Cafeteria, we have shut the school down temporarilly, you are free to go home any time you wish"He said huskily "Good day"
The Principal walked off down the hallway leaving you stunned
"Sis!"Taylor squealed "Or caretakers are busy all week, where are we going to stay?"
You bit your lip, you forgot about that
"You could stay with us chan" Vel said smiling
"Really"You said taken aback "Would your parents mind?"
Vel shook her head
"No, they never do-chan"She said smiling
You took out your cell and called your foster parents.
"It's fine with us"Your step mom said "Have fun Reika"
"I will"You smiled
click
"It's a go!"You said happily
Vel and Taylor grinned broadly, and behind your back, Rex and Weevil did too


TO BE CONTINUED


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PunkWolfGirl on January 7, 2007, 5:02:43 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl:o AWESOME! -Faves-

Cant wait for the next bit!