Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Theft of Freedom

When a theif meets a spy, what's the worse that could happen?

Chapter 3 - Theft of Freedom

Chapter 3 - Theft of Freedom


Thief's Life- Theft of Freedom

Hi again minna-san! This is Tenshi with another chapter of TL! Oh, Lilac-san said I was brave for using my real Neopets account. FYI there's a reason for the 4 in my user name. It means it's my 4th account. The third one I forgot the password and the first two got hacked into. So, this is a warning that if you hack my account I will hunt you down, boil you alive, beat you mercilessly, make you eat 15 year old fruitcake, and feed you to giant parrots. That is all. Also, the spies have numbers and names. They usually use names however they do use the numbers for missions and when the agents are in trouble. No.853 is Shadowpaw.



Shadowpaw was now on Mystery Island waiting for Aurora to come out of the Tiki Tombola shack when suddenly… A Cloud Kougra, with a sword in its scabbard on his back, approached him. “Hello master Shadowpaw,” it said.

“What are you doing here Dancingcloud?” hissed Shadowpaw.

“Master Eneo has requested that I bring you back young Shadowpaw,”

Shadowpaw's mind flashed to the Island Zafara he hated.

“What if I don't want to go?”

“Then you will have to be removed by force,” The Cloud Kougra took a crouching stance. Shadowpaw stood up on his hind paws and took a standard fighting stance.

“Bring it,” said Shadowpaw, narrowing his eyes.

“Consider it brought,” replied Dancingcloud as he lunged at Shadowpaw. Shadowpaw jumped back and launched a magic torch. Dancingcloud put an air shield to block the flame. Dancingcloud leaped in the air and dived at Shadowpaw, claws showing and teeth bared. Shadowpaw attempted to meet him head on but was knocked back. “Feeling the heat yet?” asked Dancingcloud. “You're getting slow old man. I barely even felt that,” snapped back Shadowpaw. Dancingcloud sped at Shadowpaw and the two exchanged blows. Matched fist for fist (or is it paw for paw?) Shadowpaw was running out of ideas. He had no idea how to beat the one who taught him to fight. He executed a scorpion kick which Dancingcloud stopped with a high block. Dancingcloud used his tail to grab Shadowpaw's foot and yanked it out from under him.

“This ends now young Shadowpaw,” and drew his sword from the scabbard. Dancingcloud raised the blade over his head “You were a good agent number 853. Too bad little agents like you don't listen,” Shadowpaw flinched waiting for the final blow to come when someone yelled out “Wait!”

The two Kougras turned to the source of the voice. It was Aurora. “Run Aurora!” yelled Shadowpaw. Aurora drew a Sword of Domar. “Leave him alone!” she yelled. “This is what this is all about?” asked Dancingcloud pointing one of his claws at Aurora. “This is what is causing what has got to be one of the biggest confusions at HQ? This mangy worthless commoner? When you had better? Shadowpaw… Tsk tsk… What about all those girls who would be there at your beck and call? And Gibara your fiancé? What about her?” asked the Clouded one. At the word fiancé Aurora's eyes started to tear up. She lowered her sword and started to cry. “I don't love Gibara, Aurora. The HQ arranged the damn thing!” yelled Shadowpaw. Aurora used her paw to wipe her eyes.

“Well, this has all been fun, but now it is time to go!” yelled Dancingcloud and he blew a whistle. A Faerie Elephante and a Faerie Peophin flew down and grabbed Dancingcloud and Shadowpaw. “Au revior Miss Aurora,” yelled Dancingcloud as the four soared off to who knows where. “Shadowpaw!” Aurora yelled after him.

A ferry hit the shore and a green Xweetok leaped off the boat. He dashed towards Aurora and tripped as he reached her. He shook sand off his fur and sat in front of Aurora. “Miss Aurora! My name is Flickertail and Shadowpaw has requested in the fact of his absence that I work for you!” the Xweetok said and saluted her.

“You mean Shadow-kun knew this was going to happen?”

“Technically… Yes…” Flickertail mumbled as he stared at his feet.

“Why didn't he say anything?!”

“Miss Aurora, in case you didn't know, Shadowpaw is a spy. He couldn't tell you about the complex workings of N.S.N. or else they'd kill the both of you. He was forbidden to see you but did anyway,”

“What's going to happen to him?”

“Probably complete lockdown, retraining, and possibly the option of torture to make sure it doesn't happen again. In other words, nothing good,”

“We have to help him! We have to do something!”

“Well… There's always the possibility… Never mind…”

“Tell me now!”

“You could be a spy yourself. But there's no way it would-”

“Let's go Flickertail! I'm going to be a spy!” and she headed toward the ferry. Flickertail sighed and thought I swear this girl is as stubborn as Shadowpaw… And he headed after her.

15 min. later…

“No way.” Stated erick.

“Yes way,” replied his mom.

“I'll let you know, it's my understanding as a protecting brother I should-”

“More like overprotective erick.” Scoffed Aurora.

“No one asked you anyway erick. I decided to let Aurora go on her little mission and therefore she's going,” said smbreedlove4. erick turned and went off to his room to sulk. “Where's Flickertail?” Aurora asked.

“Talking to Sleek. I believe she has a crush on him,”

“That's odd. A Pterii and a Xweetok…” Aurora tried to picture this.

“It's not so odd. I bet it might work out if she was a Zafara again. A Zafara and a Xweetok wouldn't be too odd,”

“I don't really trust what you think is odd or not. You think nudist colonies are a good idea…”

“Of course they're a good idea! I'm sure people would get along better if they lived in nudist colonies!”

Nudist Colony Conversation Simulation

Random bully chick: “Hey tubby! Whatcha' doin'?”

Random Girl: “Nothing… Big butt.”

RBC: *starts crying* “I hate you!” *runs off*

Back to reality…

“See! People can't really say bad things about each other because they can get badmouthed back about something because everyone can see everything! Everything!” to show emphasis she waved her hands around.

“Whatever mom…” Flickertail appeared and asked “Ready to go Miss Aurora?” Aurora's reply was “Oh yeah!”

Half hour later at academy…

Aurora and Flickertail now stood at a desk in front of a door in what looked like a usual business office. “Deathclaw-sensei sir! Found an abandoned Kougra sir! Thought she might be useful sir!” stated Flickertail. The Darigan Graal that was Deathclaw-sensei looked at Aurora who had given herself a `makeover' and had matted her fur, rolled in dirt, and for the finishing touch added some leaves and twigs. Aurora put on a pitiful face and looked at Deathclaw-sensei. “What's your name young'n?” he asked. “I don't know…” she replied gazing into the distance. “ No name eh? Your name will be…” he mumbled as he flipped through what appeared to be a baby naming book. “Your name is now Northernlight. Your number is 958. Welcome to the academy,” he said and he opened the door…

Ha ha! I totally had authoress' block for this! Yet it didn't totally suck! Fwahahaha… And yes I did make a reference to the term Aurora borealis. Also known as the Northern Light. Now what to do next… Yes I do think nudist colonies are good ideas and it's my opinion and if you don't like it… Bite me. Ja ne for now! *waves*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment