Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An Eevee Named Eve

En fell in love with Eve the first time they met. Problem is? Read to find out please! R&R

Chapter 1 - An Eevee Named Eve

Chapter 1 - An Eevee Named Eve


Aishooteru Eve

Whoo! Another fanfiction! This story is told from the view of a male Growlithe named En. I am using my Crystal version for the Pokemon, seeing as Ruby and Sapphire don't have Eevees and I don't own Emerald! Also, my Silver cartridge comes in for a while but anyway… Let's begin!

0o0

Ch.1 An Eevee Named Eve

0o0

En's Point of View

0o0

I sat contentedly on the ground. My teammates were resting nearby as well. My gaze turned fondly towards the little Eevee sleeping a couple feet away. I gave a small grin as I remembered how I met it.

Flashback…

“Alright! Shia, use quick attack!” The human called out as the Furret dashed forward and tackled me. The human girl tossed the Pokeball as my sight blurred into darkness.

Shortly Afterward…

I was let out of the sphere and looked around confused. I was surrounded by a Farfetch'd, a Hoppip, the Furret who had defeated me, and an Eevee. I blushed at the sight of the petit fox even though she wasn't one of my species. The human rubbed my head. “This is Namiki,” as she gestured to the duck. Kirie was the Hoppip, Shia was the Furret, and the Eevee was called Eve. I thought that Eve was a pretty name. And then my dream girl's image shattered as Kris declared the genders of her Pokemon.

Eve was a guy. My jaw dropped and I curled up into a ball far away from them. “En! Please come back!” Eve trotted up beside me and pushed at me. “Please don't go. I'll feel lonely if you do.” He asked, his puppy eyes filling up with tears. I looked up confused. “What about the other Pokemon?” The fox fidgeted nervously.

“They scare me.”

“Even the Hoppip?”

“I'm afraid he'll use poison powder on me.”

I had to grin at the little fox. I rubbed my head against his side in a comforting gesture. “Don't worry. I'll stay with you.”

End Flashback…

I looked at the team now. Kirie had evolved into a Skiploom, Namiki had been replaced with a tough Skarmory named Pana, and a Sandslash named Satoshi had been added to the group. Everyone else was the same. The little fox stretched as he woke up.

“Did you sleep well En?” he asked.

“Next to you, who wouldn't?” The little fox cocked his head in a state of confusion.

“Did you hear about Kris's friend is coming to stay with us for a while? I can't wait!” Eve started hopping around happily.

I sighed at the naivety and watched as Eve haphazardly leaped around. He accidentally stepped on Pana's head, slipped and landed on Satoshi's spikes. Leaping in pain he tripped, stepped on Shia's tail, and skidded to a stop after crashing into Kirie. Three Pokemon woke up angrily. (Kirie doesn't really get angry.)

“Stupid Eevee.” Pana said with a cold voice. Eve's ears drooped and he backed away.

“I'm sorry… I didn't mean to wake you up.”

Pana raised her wing to strike him. En stood in front of Eve to defend him as a boy walked towards them. The Pokemon looked up at the newcomer and halted. Their trainer woke up and ran towards him. She hugged him quickly and asked “So what's the eight time Champion doing with a bunch of young Pokemon like them?” She gestured towards the Pokemon trailing behind him. An Eevee who was later introduced as Kitsune was at the back of the pack, a Clefairy named Mingchao, and a Houndour named Suhbo were beside her. Leading were a Nidorino named Dark, a Nidorina called Bodney, and a Pidgeotto named Mitsuki. Mitsuki, Dark, and Bodney seemed to hit it off with En and Eve's other teammates. The five remaining outcasts quietly merged together in a discussion. I gave a slight growl as the female Eevee dared to start flirting with his adorable little fox.

“So… What's your name cutie?” Eve looked around to see who she was talking to.

“Eve.”

“Unusual name for a male. What do you want to evolve into?”

“A Vaporeon I think…”

“Interesting. I hear they've got good reproduction capabilities. I'm going to be an Umbreon. They're good at giving birth and have big litters.”

“Good for you.” The vixen looked annoyed as the innocent fox failed to catch her drift. I scooted closer to Eve. She didn't notice and she continued.

“You aren't very bright are you?”

“What are you talking about?”

“…I swear you're hopeless.” Eve just grinned his little grin and wandered off elsewhere. I followed behind him.

0o0

Erm… Yeah. This is probably going to be a short story. Might have a lemon or two. Who knows?


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on October 28, 2007, 12:31:15 PM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryLOL Funny keep up the good work!! *faves in hope of catching the next chapter*