Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet the Akatsuki

I love Meerkat Manor....and I love the Akatsuki......put them together and you got a mob of cute meerkats in Akatsuki Manor

Chapter 1 - Meet the Akatsuki

Chapter 1 - Meet the Akatsuki
Welcome to the Kalahari Desert. In this hot, sand covered land reside many interesting creatures. None, however, as interesting as the Akatsuki clan. This 7-strong mob of meerkats lives in a 2 sq. mile territory. This in their story.

Theres Kisame&the leader of the group [Dominant Male]
Zetsu&with some social problems [Disturbed]
Pein&a roving Akatsuki male that causes trouble [Hard-headed]
Fearless Sasori [Brave]
And their ever present neighbors&the Konoha group [Neighbors from hell]

This&Is Akatsuki Manor.


The Konoha group is a mob of 30-strong meerkats. Though they should be happy with what they have, they are depressed. They have lost one of their own, and not even to death or eviction.

On the opposite side of their territory is a rival gang. Its the Akatsuki. They are a small group with only 7 members. But it now has grown to 8. Lone male, Itachi has left his group. Having had enough with Kakashis bullying, he left them in search of a new clan, or at least a female. He had found the Akatsuki clan, and after a brief examination, was let in. This clan is unusual. It has all males. Itachi is sitting tall as though he became the dominant male. But he&is just looking out for his new family. The real dominant male is Kisame. This huge meerkat rules his group with an Iron fist. Unfortunately with no females in the group, there is no chance of him getting to mate. As he leads his clan off to forage, Itachi follows obediently. No longer alone, after his voyage to find a new group, Itachi can dig in piece. Within their territory, food is plentiful. On sentry duty is Sasori and Deidara. Sasori is always vigilant and has never let his clan down. Deidara, however, is vigilant but not the best choice for sentry duty. With only one eye, her cant really get a good look at what he needs to. Akatsuki male Zetsu takes his place. After a long days foraging, the Akatsuki are heading back to their burrow. After an uneventful, the watch as the sun sets. As Itachi settles down with his new group, he can rest easy.

Next time on Akatsuki Manor& Pein brings home a female meerkat, and a lone figure keeps watching the Akatsuki.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment