Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kisame Challenged

I love Meerkat Manor....and I love the Akatsuki......put them together and you got a mob of cute meerkats in Akatsuki Manor

Chapter 3 - Kisame Challenged

Chapter 3 - Kisame Challenged
Welcome to Akatsuki Manor!
Theres Kisame&the leader of the group [Dominant Male]
Zetsu&with some social problems [Disturbed]
Pein&a roving Akatsuki male that causes trouble [Hard-headed]
Fearless Sasori [Brave]
And their ever present neighbors&the Konoha group [Neighbors from hell]

This is&Akatsuki Manor.
Last time on Akatsuki Manor Kisame, the dominant male, stole Peins would-be mate and claimed her as his own. He also let evicted Akatsuki male, Tobi, back into the group.

Pein is not pleased. As he watches the new couple, he seems to get more angered by the second. Unfortunately for him, there is nothing he can do. Kisame could easily kill him if he wanted to. For now, Pein must endure it. Kakuzu, another subordinate male, comes to off this defeated meerkat a cuddle and a grooming, which he gladly accepts. Grooming helps renew the family bond. Kakuzu takes a leave and Tobi, the male Pein evicted, takes his place. He seems willing to forgive, and in his time of grief, Pein willingly accepts.

Kisame gathers the group to go. They are not going on a foraging trip, but they are going to a new burrow. Theyve been living in this one for about a month. Kisame thinks its time to move. He sends out lead calls to guide his small group. Suddenly, Kisame stops. The group crowds around. Up ahead, the Konoha group is making themselves at home in Akatsuki territory. Kisame is outraged. There is bound to be a confrontation. As the Akatsuki look on, they might be dining on a sweet plate called Victory.

Next time On Akatsuki Manor&The Akatsuki fight it out with the larger Konoha group&and the Akatsuki lose a true fighting warrior.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment