Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Death of a King

I love Meerkat Manor....and I love the Akatsuki......put them together and you got a mob of cute meerkats in Akatsuki Manor

Chapter 4 - Death of a King

Chapter 4 - Death of a King
Welcome to Akatsuki Manor!
Theres Kisame&the leader of the group [Dominant Male]
Buun&his new faithful partner [Dominant Female]
Zetsu&with some social problems [Disturbed]
Pein&a roving Akatsuki male that causes trouble [Hard-headed]
Fearless Sasori [Brave]
And their ever present neighbors&the Konoha group [Neighbors from hell]

This is&Akatsuki Manor.
Last time on Akatsuki Manor, Kisame started a burrow move, only to find the Konoha group within their territory.

Kisame makes a charge. The rest follow, giving off a war dance. Konoha watches as the true owners attack. Kakashi and Kurenai, the dominant pair, seem weary. They had run-ins with the Akatsuki before, but the Konoha group was much smaller then. Suddenly, Konoha charges, but the Akatsuki dont back down. Being small, the Akatsuki are at a disadvantage. The two dominant pairs face off as the rest of the Akatsuki take on the Konoha group. Konoha has more pups than adults. If the Akatsuki can get through, they would kill the pups.

Soon, Konoha makes a hasty retreat. Not willing to risk the lives of the pups, they head off, humiliated. The Akatsuki have won the battle, but not without a price. A large male meerkat lay dead in the sand, and the Akatsuki are devastated and horrified at who it is.
Theyve lost their dominant male. Kisame was killed when Kakashi bit and pierced through his neck. Its a terrible tragedy. As the Akatsuki settle into their new home, they feel defeated. Who would lead them now?

Next time on Akatsuki Manor&Buun discovers shes pregnant&and an unlikely Akatsuki male becomes the King of the Kalahari.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on August 23, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxI will be very shocked if it's Tobi! ^_^