Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The master and the puppy

wierd, stupid, insane.

Chapter 1 - The master and the puppy

Chapter 1 - The master and the puppy
The Master and The Puppy (1)
It was a great day it was February 15,2004 morning all was just going great until BAM! a loud crash at Seto ’s kitchen was heard
Seto: what the ? what’s going on ? is that Jou?
Jou : BARK!
Seto: Have you gone stupid, you idiot!?!
Then jou attacked with a spoon.
Seto: *screaming in horror* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Then, yugi and Yami, as well as bakura, was knocking at the window.
Seto: *Is trying to escape from the rabid jou* JOU HAS RABIES!!! Jou: Argh!!! ARF! ARF! ARF!! WOOF!!! *tearing the napkins*
When yugi, yami and bakura got inside, they all run like insane people. Then, Anzu and Tristan went inside as well from the sewer, Jounouchi lost consciousness and rabid dogs attacked from the windows of the kaiba estate and bit tristan’s hair.
Then, anzu fell on top of dogie poop.
When jounouchi regained consciousness, he bit the spoon and rolled over. After that, Seto placed a collar on jounouchi’s neck.
Then, after that, Malik controlled stupid idiot cats to eat Anzu. Anzu yelled.
Anzu: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHKKKKKK!!!!!!!
Seto: *smirk*I’m gonna record this. *takes out camera* Could somebody hold jououchi for a while?
Weevel: *comes out of nowhere w/ rex laughing insanely* MWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!Anzu die! Anzu die!
Rex holds up a time machine controller thingy and lets out all the dinosaurs to eat off the remains of Lady mai and weevil shouted, ‘die until my maggots eat you!!!� Otogi and grandpa square dancing with shadii. Sings tralaililili.
On the other hand, K-man, isis and Mokuba were all bitten by rotten cheese. Jounouchi came to the rescue.
Background music: TUN!TUNUNUNTUNUN!!!!
Jounouchi ate there hands and ran screaming MEOWWOOF!ARF!PUKE!
And rolls in trash.
Yami Yugi: I’m insane!!! *square dancing with shadii*
Shadii: I like the spoon… *drools* *rips off jounouchi’s hand and takes spoon*
Isis: I like pop cola. Gimme or else I’ll kill you all!!! *hisses* *drools with rabies*

And that ends this weird stupid story.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Faellie_Luver on March 10, 2006, 1:22:59 PM

Faellie_Luver on
Faellie_Luverwell thats odd but strangely amusing

setokaibaslittlesis on October 18, 2005, 10:49:26 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisUmmm.. 0.o okay, I did not understand that one little bit.

Redneck_Anime_Gurl on March 21, 2005, 10:44:43 AM

Redneck_Anime_Gurl on
Redneck_Anime_Gurllol. thats an awsome story.You seem really cool.

FaustVIII on December 11, 2004, 4:05:50 PM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIIIo.O *walks away*.......*comes back*HAH! gods that was a good read. >< anzu, in doggie poo! EATEN! >< by cats nonetheless! gods, you just made me chuckle. go you!