Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Huh?

Something Naruto can't remember, but if he is to remember it. Might change his whole life.

Chapter 1 - Huh?

Chapter 1 - Huh?
Summary: It's based around something that happened with Naruto. Right now the problem that happened to him is not announced, putting it in the intro would so give it away. And we definitely don't want that, right? -Chuckles.- Enjoy, it came up in last period of school time. I wanted to make a story, and something like this came up. Usually I do things like this, what happened doesn't show up till later, things like that. Yeah anyway, Enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay there numb, staring at the ceiling. My eyes beginning to blur, I could somewhat hear the screams, the crys. I tired to move my hand. I couldn't, I even tried to cry. I saw her, she stood over me, unable to hold me, she was shaking violently, her hands covering her face. Our sensei holding her back, he looked sad even. Why wasn't they helping me, if I was hurt? I began to feel the pain, then I saw the doctors, they were running toward me. I saw him, him… he wasn't even a tad bit sad. Maybe he was, maybe not.. Probably hiding it. But what happened? Why was everyone sad, crying? I know I was in pain, but it didn't seem to be that bad.. Then I fainted.
``Naruto?''
…uuhhh…
``Naruto..?''
…nnn……
``NARUTO!?''
``What!?'' I screamed.
Finally I see him. Kakashi-sensei, and.. Sasuke!? Why were they here at my house?

`` What … a-are you doing in my house!? `` I couldn't help it, I mean, this sudden visit to my house? It is kinda weird.

`` We're not in your house. We're at the hospital… loser. `` Sasuke announced, turning away.

``Hospital?''

``Exactly as Sasuke said, Naruto.'' Kakashi-sensei said, tilting his head to the side. ``That was… Anyway, you should rest.''

``What happened Kakashi-Sensei!?''

``Don't worry about it.'' Sasuke snapped, why did he even care? Wait… Now I remember, I was in pain, and Sakura was crying.. But… What happened? I don't even remember. And why are they keeping it secret from me!? Why was it like this? I sighed, but I decided I should just go to sleep. I started to feel some pain, and the nurse gave me some medicine. I guess the medicine put me to sleep, because all I see is darkness..

I know it's not a lot. But it's a story, In the making. Bare with me here. <3~

Too be continued.

Sasuke: Why..? Why can't I just kick his @$$, and then end the story. Can't it be all about me!? Not him. -Quirks a brow.-
Me: Well.. No. Stop crying. -Smacks.-
Naruto: The Almighty Me! Believe it!
Sasuke: … Loser.
Me: Hehehehehe.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXMissMurderXx on November 28, 2006, 3:32:29 PM

xXMissMurderXx on
xXMissMurderXxWow! Impressive! ^_^ I really liked it! Now I have to know what happened! xD

*runs off to the next chapter*