Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What room is it?

Something Naruto can't remember, but if he is to remember it. Might change his whole life.

Chapter 3 - What room is it?

Chapter 3 - What room is it?
``It just struck me, Naruto.'' She stared at Naruto, her lips curling into a small smirk.

``What did?'' He stared toward her, confused with the smirk. And the sudden outburst.

``You.''

``Me?''

``Yes you silly, you and your ways. They intrigue me.''

``They do?''

``Yep, you're not like anyone else, you know.''

``Really?''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``So I was in the hospital, talking with Naruto. Talking about all kinds of things, yet with every question. He seemed to get more…'' She seemed to go on, and on about everything that went on. Sasuke not caring anything she was saying kept his mind focused on where they was heading. `Why was she so worried about Naruto anyway? It wasn't but a couple weeks ago she was all over him.' KEH. She was always talking about Naruto now. Why did it piss him off, so? I mean, she was just talking about the loser. Was he starting to care about her actually being obsessed over him, or was he starting to like her? Whatever it was, he didn't like it.

``Sasuke!'' She huffed, staring at the black haired boy. ``Are you even listening to me? Anyway, as I was saying. Naruto started to act a bit strange, and I was kinda concerned for him. You know, he's our buddy. Why not..'' On and on..

Would she ever finish what she was talking about? Why doesn't she just go talk to Ino about this stuff. I mean Ino talks to her a ton now, they don't even right over him anymore. Sasuke sighed. ``Sakura, I'm going to go visit Naruto.''

``You are!?'' She got all excited, as if she wanted to go to.. And before you knew it. ``Can I come too!? I mean… I wanna see him.''

``No… I want to see him alone.''

``Oh… Okay…''

Sasuke darted off, he wanted to get away from Sakura before she started on, and begged to come with. Plus he needed time to think to himself, what he was going to do when he saw Naruto.. It was sort of his fault for what had happened. Of course, Naruto didn't know that. Naruto didn't even know what happened to him, let alone who did it, what was the events. Or even, where it was at. They all did, but him.. Sasuke kinda felt sad for him. Why didn't we just tell him? Soon Sasuke found himself at the gates to the hospital. He really didn't like this place, he'd been here too often, not just to visit people. He was held there himself for some time. It's what happens to Ninja's. They get injured far too much, and end up having to visit the hospital to get fixed up.

He walked in the front doors. But stopped…..Hm. Had they remodeled the place? It looked a bit different. ``Nevermind that. I've got to find Naruto's room.'' He said quietly to himself, walking past the counter. Neither of the front desk girls were there. No sign was put up either. He shrugged, he didn't bother to sign in, like they'd care anyway. They wasn't there, whoever came in, came in.

``What a drag..'' was heard from down the hall.

Sasuke quirked a brow. Then moved to go toward the voice.

``Choji! You eat far too much, and you get sick so much. Next you'll end up with food poisoning.'' Ino shouted. Huffing as she had her hands on her hips. ``We're not gonna always come to visit you, you know. We got more important things to do. This is the third time this month!''

Shikamaru was just turning to leave the room when he noticed Sasuke. ``Hey, what are you doing here?'' He announced, placing a hand upon a hip.

Ino quickly turned around. ``Sasuke!'' She about yelled, smiling widely. ``Yeah, I'd ask the same, what are you doing here? I mean, we don't usually see you here unless you're the one in the bed.'' She laughed somewhat to her comment.

Sasuke turned from them, not even acknowledging them. Then continued down the hall. He didn't wish to conversate with people he didn't even like, nor did he wish to waste any time finding Naruto's room. That was the more important thing.

``Hey! Sasuke I'm talking to you!'' Ino called after, she soon followed him. ``I'm not gonna stop following until you tell me.''

``Naruto.''

``What about him?'' She blinked.

``I have to find his room.''

``He's here?''

``Been here for about two weeks.''

``What!?''

Shikamaru had followed after too, he wished to find out what was going on. ``Naruto is here, what for?'' He questioned, trying to keep up with Sasuke. His hands stuffed into his pockets as he followed.

``Nothing important to you two. Now I have to find his room, and I want to go there alone..'' He stopped walking, turning with narrowed eyes toward the pair. They stopped as well, somewhat in shock by Sasuke's actions.

``What's wrong with you? Sasuke…?'' Ino blinked, she'd never seen Sasuke snap on anyone. Even though he seemed like someone to do such a thing.

Shikamaru stayed quiet, before turning around. ``C'mon Ino, let's just leave him alone. He's busy, and we're bothering. Don't wanna get into a fight with him, ya'know?'' He began to walk off. Ino sighed, and didn't say another word before following after.

Finally Sasuke could be on his way, and find the room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 13, 2006, 5:47:53 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat story!!! *favs* (if you write more could you plz tell me on my profile???