Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Story

This is my Weird Teen Titans story. It's not done yet.

Chapter 1 - The Story

Chapter 1 - The Story
This is a story.............about nothing. It came......from nothing. It will end........with nothing. So let's get it started.


One day Cait was sitting at her table in the public library. There were papers covering every inch of her table and a little of the next one, which happened to be Jinx's table. "Thank flabla that Jinx and I claimed tables right next to each other! Otherwise, my studmuffin list may have had to touch....." She shuddered, "Motosuwa's table." Dramatic dun dun dun music played from Motosuwa's table. "Raven, I told you to stop hiding under there!" Raven crawled out from under the table mumbling something about mimes and their cousins.

Gathering up her vast list and stacking it in her backpack, Cait stood, only to fall over from the sheer wait of it all. "Ari, are you hiding in my backpack again?" She asked, peering into said bag. "I'm a fairy!" Ari rolled out of the backpack and bounced off. Shouldering the pack once again, Cait quickly fled to the exit. Right before she left, she shouted "SHUT UP! WE'RE IN A LIBRARY!" Cait ran out and jumped onto the waiting walrus. "Ok, I've got to go to Jinx's house. She expects me! And I believe Raven is there. You have good blubber. She'll want to slap it." Cait said, stroking the walrus' tusk. The walrus nodded and off they rode.

"JINX! I'M HOME!" Cait ran into the house. "Ouch. Who put that house there?!" Standing, she turned and walked in the front door. Jinx was sitting in a chair watching Futurama. "Jinx! Ish Raven here? I have a walrus she may want to-...." Cait was cut off by a blur of black and purplish-blue running by and out towards the walrus. "OH BABY! WORK THAT BLUBBER!" Sounds of smacking blubber followed.

Raven walked back in. "My work is done here." Cait bounced over to Raven. "Raven, tell me a story!" Raven pulled on a smoking jacket and stuck a pipe in her mouth. Sitting, she began to tell a story.

"Once upon a time there was some lonely old dude who lived in the middle of nowhere. And this little old dude would go around, trying to find ppl to be his friend. But no one would be his friend. And he'd go home, and sit under the stars, and wish for someone to loooooooooooooooooove. So, one night, he did just that, and went to sleep. And, he had this big boil thing on his shoulder. And the next day, he worked out in the fields with his cow and a fly cam over and sat on his boil. It moooooved around, like it was laying eggs, and when the fly was done, it flew to the guy's ear and whispered 'Wish granted!' The guy looked at the boil on his shoulder and tore it open to see three tiny baby larvae fly thingies.... and he was overjoyed ^.^. So he went home, and read them stories, and taught them about the world, and went to bed. The next morning, he woke up and his arm was gone. The babies had eaten his arm, but he didn't care! He was happy to have someone to love him ^.^. So, many year passed, and eventually the guy woke up one morning and realized that his children had eatin his entire body, leaving only his heeeead.... And the guy slowly died, but his children started to cry, and he looked at them and said 'Oh my children, do not weep for me! You've brought more joy than anyone ever could! I love you, Bobby, Joey and Clide!!' And the man died, and the babies turned into flies and flew off to live full lives, which was three days. ^.^"

Cait and Jinx sat there weaping. "That was wonderfibble." Jinx stated. "Is there a moral to the story Raven?" Cait asked. "O.O Probably." Raven said, standing and wandering out of the room.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fire_lotus_flower on June 27, 2005, 8:35:15 AM

Fire_lotus_flower on
Fire_lotus_flowerLmao. That's hillarious. It's so random...randomly yelling things as you chase 8-legged chickens down Main street is the best way to spend a day at the Psych ward. ^_^

shadow01010111 on September 11, 2004, 6:11:45 AM

shadow01010111 on
shadow01010111OH BABY! WORK THAT BLUBBER!! *slaps walrus blubber* ^^ yayyyyyyyyyy! i love you bobby joey and clide!! *sniff*