Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Take me home

Yeah, kinda weird I think. Tell me what you think.

All of the gods in here are totally made up and I do not believe they exist.

Chapter 1 - Take me home

Chapter 1 - Take me home
Beginning note: Just for fun, I�ve made up my pretend gods, mostly because I�m studying Greek mythology now. This is a story of the cat god- Chiyu. Kinda stupid, I dunno.

Also for some dumb reason Fanart won't accept appostrophes so there's a question mark in place of them. Don't know why its doing that...


"Please!?" Chiyu pleated.
"I said no! Now go on!" Chiyu had gone down to the nearest mortal village and stood down at their bay. He summoned his brother Husky- god of the sea and had been trying to persuade him to go down and catching him some fish, he loved fish but Husky always thought them as his brother and sisters and simply refused.
"I hate it when gods ask for my fish. Its bad enough how many fish the mortals take. Why could not Camen (mortal/human making god) just have them eat grass or something..."
"Fine, I'll go and get my own fish then!" Chiyu huffed and turning into a small black cat trotted down the plank of the dock back into the mortal town.

The mortals market place was busy and lively. He slipped in and out of feet of women and wheels of chariots. Until he came up to a booth. It had the largest fish he ever seen hanging from their mouth, blank eyes staring. He studied them for a second sitting there flickering his tail before jumping up and began to swat at one as someone went and swatted him on his head. It was the owner of the booth. A larger tubby man with an ugly moustache and matted hair under a white hat.
"Go on! Get!" he bellowed shooing him away.
Chiyu eyed the man dangerously and he stopped for a second. 'Cats were the divine animal' stated by his mother herself- the goddess of all gods. No mortal was supposed to hurt them in any way and not deny them anything they wanted.
"Ah...ah, well...ya can...have half..." he said taking down the fish and looked it over. The fish was truly massive, about twice Chiyu's size.
He seemed to be fighting with himself staring into his eyes the whole time but seemed to finally make up his mind and frown. "Actually, you don't get nothing, you pest!" he yelled and lifting up his leg kicked him off the booth onto the ground.
That gave him more than enough evidence. He stood up and returned to his mortal form staring at the man with the same cat eyes. He seemed to be in complete denial and shock back up a bit mouth open.
"Lord Chiyu! Forgive me! I�m but just a foolish mortal!" He bowed.
Everyone else in the area looked over in the commotion and seeing the god all bowed down too.
"You don't seem to have much sympathy for cats. Tell me your name, mortal."
"My name is Sprk, your highness. What are you going to do?"
Chiyu paid him no attention turning his back to him and raised his arms up to the sky.
"Mother! Father!" (Goddess and god of all the gods and entire earth)
Sprk let out a little shriek running forward grabbing his hand but immediately let go after he done it.
"No sire! Please! Not your parents! I'll be sent to Kasarada (kinda like hell) for sure!"
Chiyu looked down at him sternly lowering his hands. He was probably right, his parents in a fit of anger would probably go over the board for a minor misdoing. Even he wasn�t that cruel.
He crossed his hands in a huff. "Take me to your house, showing completely courtesy towards me and prove to me that you can be nice to a cat and I might think about forgiving you."
"Me...take you...to my house?"
"Got a problem with that?"
He squealed again. "No! Of course not! That's perfect!"
And using his magic he turned into his cat form and jumped up into Sprk's arms.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 21, 2006, 1:59:11 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoswow. cool story.
 
Chiyu sound so adorable.
 
keep it up