Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Day

Vampire 7th Period is about a girl who's name is Tracy Lowlaw. Tracy has just moved to a new town during the middle of January and has to go to a new school. Her life is completely normal until she visits her class, 7th period.

Chapter 1 - First Day

Chapter 1 - First Day
Vampire 7th Period
Chapter 1- First day
“Hey Tracy! Today’s your first day of school so you better not be late!” Once I heard that I jumped out of bed and started getting dressed. Today is my first day of school. It’s actually the middle of January but my family and I moved to a new town not too long ago so I had to leave all my friends behind and go to a new school. So I’m a freshman going to Glace High School.
I grabbed my brush and started to brush my short reddish hair. Once I was done with that, I ran downstairs and into the kitchen.
“So, I see you just got up.” My mom said accusingly.
“It’s not my fault that school starts so early!” I replied back. My mom got up from her chair and handed me some papers. One of them said that I hadn’t picked a 7th period class yet.
“Didn’t I finish all that a few days ago?” I asked my mom. “Well, apparently not. There are a few classes listed here so just
pick one and eat some breakfast." I looked at the choices and there wasn’t that much to choose from.
I stopped looking for a minute and started eating. I looked back at the paper; there was another class on the list that I hadn’t noticed. It said Vamp class.
“Mom? What is Vamp class?” I asked with confusion in my voice.
“Um… I have no idea.” My mom answered. I decided I would take Vamp class since it was something new. I looked at the time and started eating faster.
“Why can’t you drive me to school?” I asked.
“It’s very close so I don’t want to waste the gas.” My mom replied. I grabbed my backpack and the signup sheet for 7th period. I hugged my mom goodbye and ran out the door.
Arrival
I arrived to school with pretty good timing. I walked to the office and asked one of the lady’s in there for help.
“Hi, I was wondering what Vamp class was?” I asked the lady. The lady looked at me with a strange look in her eye.
“Oh, that’s weird. That school form is only sent for…um… special students. You can take the class anyway. It’s a very fun class. I think you’ll find that it’s a very interesting. I’ll take your form and report to room 203. By the way, I’m your teacher for 7th period. My name is Ms. Lavea. I hope you enjoy your new school.” Ms. Lavea smiled at me. I decided I should get going.
“Oh, I forgot to give you a layout of the school. Here, it’s not hard.” She handed me a map and opened the door for me. I walked out with an upset stomach so I sat down on one of the school benches.
I looked at my watch. I still had about 5 minutes before 8:00. First period starts at 8:15. I sighed. At my old school I started school at 9:00. I noticed Ms. Lavea walk out of the office smiling. I hadn’t noticed before, but her canines were larger than usual canines. She probably doesn’t go to the dentist often enough. I thought.
The clock struck 8 so I got up and looked at my locker number. It said number 73. I found my locker a few minutes later and unpacked my backpack. All I would need is the layout of the school. My first period class was only about 20 steps away from my locker! I walked over to my classroom and looked inside.
It was a small classroom with a couple of windows. The floor actually had a green smooth carpet. I walked over to the teacher and said, “Hi, my name is Tracy Lolaw. Where do I sit?”
“Hello Tracy. I’m your math teacher. My name is Mrs. Tume. Since your starting in the middle of the year, I’ll give you a test to see what you know and you don’t know. Does that sound okay?” She asked.
I nodded my head so she pointed to my seat. I walked over to my seat and sat down. All the desks were the same; they all were brown with the seats connected to them. The desk was just about the right size to fit everything. A few minutes later Mrs. Tume walked to the front of the class and waited for the bell to ring. Once the bell rang she started talking.
“Welcome to another day of school. I would like to introduce a new student that’s here today. Please welcome Tracy Lolaw. She’ll be with us the rest of the year. Please help her if she needs help with anything.” Mrs. Tume continued talking for a few more minutes on what the students were supposed to do. When she was done she walked over to me with a piece of paper in her hand.
“Here is that test I was talking about. Now this test isn’t going to do anything to your grade okay? When you’re done please give it to me so I can correct it.” She explained the rest of the test so I got to work on it right away.
Some of the problems were a piece of cake but more into the test it got harder. I looked at the clock. I had 6 minutes left! I hurried up and finished in less than 1 minute. I stood up and walked over to the teacher’s desk and gave it to her. I sat back down and put all my stuff away. I glanced over at my teacher and she had a “What do I do with this girl” look on her face.
Thankfully the bell rang so I got up and walked out of the classroom. “I think I just flunked math.” I whispered to myself. I looked at my map and looked for room 222. I finally spotted the classroom and walked inside. It was a lot like the math room but had no carpet. How sad. I thought. I noticed the teacher was writing something on the white board so I waited for him to finish.
He had his name on the board. It said Mr. Lawn. He finally finished a few minutes later and went to his desk. I walked over to him and said.
“Hi, my name is Tracy. I’m guessing you’re Mr. Lawn?” Mr. Lawn got up and said.
“Why yes, I’m Mr. Lawn. I’m assuming you’re Tracy Lolaw. You sit right over there.”
“You assume right and thank you.” I walked over to my seat and sat down. Mr. Lawn told the students what they needed to do and walked over to me. “The students are doing their own projects right now so go ahead and pick the group you want to work with.” He walked back to his desk and sat down.
I got up and noticed a bunch of girls in one group. I walked over to them and asked.
“Hi, I’m Tracy. I have to join a group. What is your group doing?” One of the girls looked at me and answered.
“Hi, Tracy I’m Sandra and this is Elisa, Jane, and Lonny. Are group is working on making miniature clouds or white smoke. Would you like to join us?” I thought about it for a minute
“Making clouds, that sounds very interesting. I would like to join your group.” I answered.
I copied down the notes and everything I needed to understand what they were doing. They had started the project a few days ago so I wasn’t that far behind. While I was copying the notes I was starting to learn more about all the people in my group. Elisa was the youngest of the bunch by a few months. She had blond hair, blue eyes and her skin was very pale. All the rest of the girls were tanned or a little bit lighter than the other. Elisa really stood out from them.
“We only have a few minutes left. We should start putting it all away.” Sandra suggested. So we all started putting the stuff away and sat down. I started looking around the room. Some of the other people in the classroom were pale too. People in this school don’t get enough sun. I thought to myself. One minute later, the bell rang and I walked out of the classroom.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment