Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Begining

A girl finds another world unlike our own... And that's all I wanna tell you. ^^

Chapter 1 - The Begining

Chapter 1 - The Begining
I ran through the darkness, my breath short and staggered and my heart pounding. I frantically looked back, looking to see if he was following me, covered in blood and glowing red.

Well, let me go back to the begining....
[/b]


I was playing What I Want by Daughtry on my guitar in my room. I was home alone. Dad was at work, my sisters were at dance, and Mom was busy doing errands or something. Typical afternoon.

Then someone knocked on the door. I looked out the window and noticed there wasnt a car. I thought it might be my friend from down the street, so I went downstairs to see if she could come back later.

I turned the corner into the kitchen and fell back. A man in a black trench coat was in the doorway. He had dark sunglasses and a black hat, shadowing most of his face. My body started to burn with fear. All of a sudden, I had to duck from something. I looked behind me and the wall was burnt.

Did he just throw fire at me? I thought. That cant be-

Then I turned back around and in his hand was a sphere of fire. As he walked closer, it got bigger. He was a foot away from me and he brought his arm back. I cringed and suddenly, not even knowing it, I flung my arm out and a sphere of blue flames appeared in my hand. He looked down in surprise and I thrust my arm into his stomach. He gasped and I felt his blood running down my arm. I pushed him into the wall and ran out.



How?! How did I do that? What was that? Who was that?! Many questions ran through my head. The dominant thought was that I had hurt someone. I was the one who didnt like to say anything bad about anyone, never mind physically hurting them. Regret poured through my mind.

Suddenly, I tripped and fell. I muttered and swore about how clumsy I was as I tried to get up. I pushed off the ground, but my hands were stuck. I looked down and saw the ground beneath me shimmering. I started to scream, but I was gone.[/b]


**I edited it a bit. It's not much, but I did. AND I'M NOT CURSING MY FEET!!! :-P

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment