Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Thruth Among My People

A girl finds another world unlike our own... And that's all I wanna tell you. ^^

Chapter 2 - Thruth Among My People

Chapter 2 - Thruth Among My People
Now where am I?!

I frantically looked around, still on the ground. The scenery around me was unfamiliar to my eyes& But somehow home to my heart& I couldnt explain it. The trees dripped long green leaves from their delicate looking branches. The grass was the most radiant color of green that seamed to shimmer. A crystal clear pond lay to my right that seamed to call to me to drink it. Thirsty, I dunked my head in it. The cold water seamed to clear away the previous event. When I came up for a breath, I looked down at my refection. To my surprise, there was a woman behind me.

I jumped and turned around to look at her. She had a beautiful red dress on. She had long blonde hair and blue hair. Before she said anything, I had to ask:

What the heck is this place?! It looks like something out of a Mary Sue!!!

She laughed, Yeah, a little, but get over it. An orb of fire appeared in her hand, like the dark man, and she threw it at a tree. I jumped. Better? I could see that she was a little aggravated, so I shut up.

What do you want?

Your help.

& With what? I dont like this already. Your hand& You did the same thing as that dark man.

So didnt you.

Yeah, I didnt think of it like that before&

Wait! How did you know that?

That man is a& Well, we dont call Them anything-

Big Creepy Scary Guys?

No!

Yeah, she was getting mad again& OK! Sorry!

She ignored my apology. We need as many of us as we can get.

Whos this us?

You, me& Hamunaris. We have a gift-

Like the Big Creepy Scary Guys?

She started to steam, Yes, like the Big Creepy Scary Guys.

So& Theyre like& us?

She walked over to the edge of the lake. They were& Hamunaris, but they betrayed us& Its been two centuries ago today. I still remember it&

Youre THAT OLD?!

She turned around, once again angry. I am considered one of the youngest of my people!

So what about me? Youve got quite a few years on me.

As I was saying, two centuries ago, there were five people in royalty. In years past, their names have eroded from time.

You just forgot them, didnt you?

Oh! SHUT UP! Those five were the most powerful people among us. Then, one night, a group got together and& Killed them. No reason at all, but they believed that if they killed them, they could attain their powers, but they didnt. Now they believe that if they kill their reincarnations, they may attain it. She bowed her head. You may be one of them.

My eyes grew wide and I sat down. Well& This sucks&

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hibari2992 on December 26, 2006, 1:28:39 AM

Hibari2992 on
Hibari2992hahahahaha nice this is super good u should illistrate some of the scenes. also get to writing more!!! ...your story is so much better than mine urs if ful of action and adventure mine is just them learning about their powers right now but how did u come up with a name for your people? i think that is a really cool!!! help me with mine ill bring it to your party also im kinda back to likeing joe because hes started to talk to me plus i might go to new hampshire!! yay now come back from being away!!