Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nightly Bloodpool (english version)

It's a story about a girl who get killed in a park.
The first chapter is Dutch and the second chapter will be English if I ever come to it.
So, if you can't read it, because it's it's Dutch, then don't be sad, the English version is comming up.
But i

Chapter 2 - Nightly Bloodpool (english version)

Chapter 2 - Nightly Bloodpool (english version)






Nachtelijk Bloedbad












“Ring, ring!”. The noise of the ringing telephone sound trough the whole house. “Ring, ring!”, it sounds again. From underneath a blanket of a wobble bed resound groaning sounds. A bounch of hair appeared, a head, a pair of hands and some arms. And after that the rest of the entire body of a girl. With effort she climbed out of her bed and walked to the phone. Who would call at five o’clock in the morning?





She picked up the phone. “Yes, hello?”, she said, very sleepy. No answer. “Heeellooooooooo!”, she shouted throught the receiver. Again, no answer. The only thing she heared, was someone who had effort with breathing or wanna try to scare her.





“Well, you van go to hell!!!! Than not!!!!!!!!”, she shouted and she slamed the reciever down. She climbed in bed again, but she coulden’t sleep. So there was no reasen for her to stay in bed and she went downstairs to prepair herself for school.





There she maid a breakfast that she ate with long teeth.





When it was about a quarter for eight, it was time to go to school. Yeah, how fun, going to school. In silence she walked to the schoolbuilding.





The only nice part in the whole schoolstuff, was the fact that she could talk the whole day with Rose, her best friend. It wasn’t that strange that she met her on her way to the school.





“Hè, Ireth! What do you look death. Bad night I guesse?”, asked Rose. “No, i was sleeping very well, but than someone called me, so I was awake. About 5 o’clock!”, answered Ireth. “5 o’clock!! Which crazy person does that?”. “Yes, that’s the point, I don’t know. The only thing I heared, was someone who gasped very loud. And when I asked who it was, he doesn’t answered”. “Creepy!”, responded Rose.





The rest of the day was sensible, besides that she fell a sleep in German class ans she now have to stay behind on Friday. Of course she was tottaly happy about that.(ahum).





When the school was over, she took leave of Rose an went home. She had an enormus mountain of homework and she wanted to be home very quick. If she would go throught the park, she ould be home 10 minutes earlier. There was only one problem, the park was notorious for his murders and was forbidden ground. But the fact that she wanted to be home very soon won it from the fact that she could end up dead. So she took the brave, but fatal disision to go through the park.





She walked through the gate into the not very light park. It was quiet. Far to quiet. Slowly and tensed she walked further. She was scared of every braking twig. But suddenly she heard something crack what definatly not a squirrel could be. She turned around and stood eye in eye with a man. Now it wasn’t just a man, o no! This man wore only black clothes and looked very threatning. The one thing that attract attention the most was the knife he held in his hand. And on that knife was blood, fresh blood.





“Stay were you are! Than it will be quick and painless”, he shouted to Ireth. The man had a dark and rough voice.





Without thinking where she was going, began Ireth to run. But unfortunatly the man in black was faster. He tossed himself upon her and pushed her to the ground.





“You get your sentence. Than it will be more painfull and will it take longer”, he said soft in her ear. Ireth her whole body was shaking of fear.





With one sweep of his knife he cut her blouse open and pulled it out. Now she had only a bra left.





With her arms she tried to push him away; without any luck. The man get pissed of an in another sweep he stapped the knife in her rightshoulder. With a scream of pain she pulled her hands back.





In the meantime was the man, who was sitting upon her, just buzzy, like it was his usual work. He began with pulling out her skirt, what wasn’t a big problem. He pulled it out and throwed it behind him.





With his finger he went from the top to the bottem, along her body. By feeling that finger, Ireth’s whole body was shaking even more. This was definatly not fine. With her left arm she tried to resist. She toke his hand and took care of the fact that his hand didn’t touched her skin anymore.





The man got a false smile on his mouth. “had enough already? I thought you would go further. Oh wel, the fun is over. We are going to end this now.”





He pulled his knife to strike home.





“No! Don’t do it! Stop! Please, stop!”, begged Ireth, but it was to late.





He pushed the knife deep in her chest. The pain was terrible. With her last powers she could blowe out a scream. The everything went quiet.











The next day her body was found. Bleed to death.





And the killer?? They have never find him.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment