Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Promises are made to be broken

Elladan wants to leave Imladris, and his brother. Can they let him change his mind?

Chapter 1 - Promises are made to be broken

Chapter 1 - Promises are made to be broken
"You promised not to leave me!" Elrohir yelled at his brother, tears flowing down his pale cheeks.
Elladan turned around, facing his twin.
"Promises are made to be broken..." He said in a low voice.
"You can't go..." Elrohir sobbed, "Please don't leave me here alone... Please..."
Elladan lowered his head, guilt was slowly eating him away. Did he really have to go and at the same time leave his twin brother? He sighed when his head was lifted up by a strong hand, but he refused to look up and pulled himself free. Again his head was lifted up, only this time, he couldn't pull free.

"Don't make the same mistake as I did." A voice said to him.
The elder twin looked up and stared straight into a pair of light grey eyes, those of his father.
"Adar... Elrohir... I'm sorry, but..." Since then he saw the grief in his father’s eyes, the light in his eyes that was going out, the tears that were waiting to drop. "I decided to stay..."

Immediately, he was pulled in a close hug by his younger brother and father. When he was released, he made his way to the stables, leaving his packs at his father's feet. Confusion struck his family as they silently watched him walking out of view.

"I thought you were going to stay!" An angry Elrohir screamed on the top of his lungs. Elrond laid his hand on his son's shoulder, trying to give him some comfort. A familiar galloping of horses was heard and Elladan appeared, riding his horse, and holding two others with the reins.

"Are you two just going to stand there or are you going to come here so we can go for a ride?" Elladan said while a smile was playing on his features.
The two elves went to their horses and mounted.
"I knew you weren't going to leave." Elrohir whispered to his twin.
"How can I leave you two?" Was the answer.


.~.~ The End ~.~.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment