Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the begining of a great journy

A black shoyru on a Quest to save his land from the evil Lupes and their leader Killer G

Chapter 1 - the begining of a great journy

Chapter 1 - the begining of a great journy
Long long ago a young shoyru name Piros set on a quest to defeat the evil lupe that feared the name of Pearland History Killer G. Pearland the Shoyru Villige were afriad of the lupes they destory their homes and kiiled Piros parents and now piros will slay the beast Killer G during his journey he grew tired and hungrey When he reach Kings pier he fainted.ten days later a Shoyru named Dragoon found him and took him to his home in Kings pier....When Piros woke up he found hisself in a bed thats fluffy and soft he got so comterble he didnt see dragoon in front of him.. when dragoon said "hi friend" Piros jump up out of the bed and said "oww my head..huh where am I? who r u? Tell me what contry im in!? Dragoon said in my house, Dragoon, Kings Pier. He told Piros Dragoon said u heard of Killer G? Dragoon said no....oh I mean Yes!!I did!! Dragoon said He stold Kings piers Vauble geannie bottle! its pure evil!! When Piros herad what Dragoon said would u like to join me and slay the beast Killer G? When Piros ask Dragoon he felt scared and think for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours hours and hours and hours and hours and hours Piros mad and said WOULD U JUST PICK AREADY!? and dragoon said ok. and they bought some equipment Dragoon said u have the sword of Lelilazy the power of might! and I will have the Cane of Fears! and they went to the fields of Ellusion....Naratior:Will Dragoon get scared and run like a little girl? (like thats going to happen!) Will a cute harmless little Poggle come up and turn into a Chompy and eat them!!! (will that ever happen to someone else!?) or will piros fall down and trip into a pile of Ixi poopie? (eww thats gross!!!)comment here and pick which one will happen in Chapter 2?and dont forget to comment is how good this story is.or do both!!!vote what will happen to in Chapter 2 in the clucthes of Elusion. see u then!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment