Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Forest of The Wolf and My Encouter With My Own

please Read it, theres really not much to descibe

Chapter 2 - The Forest of The Wolf and My Encouter With My Own

Chapter 2 - The Forest of The Wolf and My Encouter With My Own
Now this is the part of the story where you meet my best friend, let’s see… oh I remember. I was running but at the same time I was loving how everything felt but I didn’t show that I loved it and part of me thought I was dreaming but then I realized it was too easy and something was wrong, I stopped running and started to walk steadily and preparing for the worst, then I saw wings. The first thought in my head was feathery, fluffy white angel wings, she starred at me and I starred back after about two seconds I shook it off and growled then again after about two seconds I realized she was no threat and that she was just like me or maybe for some odd reason I could trust her.

I showed her my other form, my paws to hands, my fur to skin, of course my tail and ears had to stay there how you tell us different from humans. You see were all different some of us are birds, some of us are fish and some of us are wolves. A great flash of light and that was my transformation, we are the monsters of legend, such as the werewolf and Angels imagine me a werewolf(Ha). Back to the wings, the wings were attached to a girl and then my first word ever said was. “You’re just like me” in a small grouchy sort of way but, I said it and that’s what really mattered.

I fainted, tired and wary I remembered i was in a Japanese condo like house and an old lady smiling at me which freaked me out, I mean she was starring right at me but still I showed no emotions of what I was feeling, instead I snapped and shouted “get away from me”, she stepped back and a spoke five words I had never heard before “ its ok your safe here” then I noticed she had horns growing from her head they weren’t big horns in fact they where quite small horns.

The main reasons I knew it was safe here because as part wolf I can sense the tension in the air and there wasn’t any so I lifted my body and walked slowly outside and said nothing. When I was outside there were others just like me but they were all different. Some were like mice some were like horses there were so many and didn’t care about which labs they came from they just wanted to have fun in their lives, that was what I was told by sierra.

I was leaving the little village, Sierra was the name of the girl with the wings, she shouted and said “hey!, where are you going? you know its really ungrateful to just leave after Dawn saved your life” replied “ Dawn?… The old lady..” then I pushed her out of my way saying nothing and ran to the nearest scent of human town, I didn’t know what one smelt like but my guess was it had to have a average population but if I went there I had to lay low and stay away from the humans.

I went back to where I last woke up which was the village of G.I.A little did sierra know that I knew she was following me from the skies. When I had returned Sierra landed although I knew she was there I said nothing and returned in the Japanese condo of which I first awoke.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yoru4Shi on July 3, 2008, 1:13:00 AM

Yoru4Shi on
Yoru4Shi2nd chapter