Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beast

A ghost story I made as a homework in school. Not fan made.
UPDATE: Thank you guys for over 100 views! Please comment and say what you think about it, bad or good.

Chapter 1 - The Beast

Chapter 1 - The Beast
I once had a lovely pig, Perry, he was the sweetest little pig ever, he always wanted to sleep in my bed beside my feet! I could hide things in the woods and he always found them and gave them to me! I really loved that pig. But, he died a few years ago. And now I had decided! I wanted a parrot! Mum said “It's OK, if you want to buy one for yourself in the town after school.” Of course, I wanted! I went to town the same day. But, then I remembered that I didn't know where the pet shop was located. I walked down the streets as many times before, and then I saw! A small alley I've never noticed before. There, to the right, I saw a dark door, and in front of it were a pet shop! Unbelievable! But, as stupid as I was, I stepped in. A tall man with long beard stared at me as I came. He really needed a make over! Anyway, I found three brown-dirty fishes, and, a parrot in the rainbows all sparkling colors! Its feathers were shiny and the parrot's tongue were purple, “cool, I really want this as a pet! My buddies will be so jealous!” I thought and asked how much it was.
The tall man asked surprised “Huh? Do you want to buy that junk?!” “Of course, the parrot is lovely!” I answered without thinking. “OK, It's your choice.” the man said. “155 dollar please.” “ Here you go” I said and gave him the money. After that, I went home with the parrot on my shoulder. When I came inside I put it in a cage I had since I were five. Soon, I named it Peregrin, like the hobbit in “The Lord of the Rings”. I was happy when I fell asleep that night. But, Peregrin wasn't exactly a saint. No, he was the devil himself. Already the first night, he tried to escape. And he succeeded! Then he turned the water on in our kitchen and then flew in in his cage, as nothing happened. The next day mum called a plumber. He fixed it, but he was expensive, `cause it was Saturday. The next night something worse happened. He flew out again and ATE our aquarium fishes! No parrot does that kind of things! Then, I understood, he wasn't a parrot, he was a horrible beast. The following nights he ate our neighbors cats, dogs, mice and even Mrs. Peterson's turtle! Only the shell were left. Soon there were no pets left and now we're waiting for his next meal, us!

THE END

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on April 29, 2011, 2:09:22 AM

nedj77 on
nedj77Keep writing!!!!!!!!!! AWSOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi4EverAfter on April 29, 2011, 5:27:04 PM

Yoshi4EverAfter on
Yoshi4EverAfterThank you very much! I thought it would only be bad comments on this! Actually, it was a only me who got the homework...

nedj77 on December 27, 2011, 9:45:02 AM

nedj77 on
nedj77still is awesome! love ur writing!

Yoshi4EverAfter on March 24, 2012, 10:25:28 AM

Yoshi4EverAfter on
Yoshi4EverAfterAw, you make blush. >w>