Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - where is she?

this is a story dedicated to my brothers dog. and this really happened!!! so please read and enjoy

Chapter 1 - where is she?

Chapter 1 - where is she?


It was just a normal day at nine P.M. I was just playing my game shadow the hedgehog, but then my mom came and ask “where's kiari?” I replied “I don't know maybe she's under my pillows.” “ok” my mom said back. She checked she wasn't there my mom then said “she's not there” “where can she be?” I asked to myself. We then checked everywhere. She wasn't anywhere to be found. We all started to get worried. I then said “is she in the garage?” we checked and it seemed that the garage door was opened. We all got worried. My mom said “oh lord, please don't let of gone out.” I then thought “oh no, if she's not here then….” After we all realized she had left through the garage. then my dad got ready to go look for her and then everyone got ready to find her. We all went outside to look for her and even yelled out “kiari!!” and even said “lilo girl!” but after a long time we all went inside crying… well except for my dad. We were all sad for this lose of our beloved puppy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment