Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the end.

this is a story dedicated to my brothers dog. and this really happened!!! so please read and enjoy

Chapter 2 - the end.

Chapter 2 - the end.


After a long time of crying we all went to try to find her again. But yet we failed again. My mom was crying so much because of kairi's absence. After a while when it was close to 2:00 clock (Christmas day : D), my brother went out to go find her because he said to my mom a little earlier “I promise that I will find kairi mom” then he left to find her. Then later my mom gave me her cell phone (its camera) and said “give this to Chris and see if he can print the pictures through the computer” I went to find him but he wasn't anywhere in the house. I then said to my mom “I don't think he's here. But he said he went to find kairi” but as usual my mom didn't listen to me >.>. but later my mom went to see if Chris printed them but I said to her “he went to find kairi. That's what I said earlier” then my mom got worried because its night and its already too cold (he was wearing slippers XP) but then as my mom got out the front door and just about to go to the escape hybrid. She saw Chris but he was holding something. She saw as he came closer that he was holding KIARI!!!!!!!! My mom then began to fill with happiness. But then when they went back inside he showed me and my dad kiari. That he had found I then asked “where was she at?” he responded “she was under a van 2 blocks away” I then held her and cried “we missed you sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!” after everyone got to hold her I gave her some bologna . (and just so you know she was in the cold for 5 hours. Or possibly more O.O!!!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment