Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - part 1- One of the Heartless

i hope u guys like this, maybe i might consider adding people from games, t.v. shows and ur characters if u want me to add them to this story anyways heres a story i hope u all might like ^^

Chapter 1 - part 1- One of the Heartless

Chapter 1 - part 1- One of the Heartless


It was a normal day to the very smart Yoshi. Until a dark and cruel day came to his planet Fruitopia. A giant black ball struck Yoshi's home. Then when it crashed on his home a dark mysterious creature came up and took one of the yoshi's heart. Then the heatless jumped to Yoshi and then did something horrible. He took his box of donuts. Yoshi responded with a NOOOOOOOO! The heartless then ate his donut's one by one the heartless ate them. Then yoshi ran away to cover because he knew those things were too powerful for him to handle. But then Yoshi accidentally dropped his destruction remote the heartless then grabbed it and destroyed many buildings. One of them even had a yoshi in a kid suit on a tricycle and had a lollypop and that yoshi then said, UGHHHH this isn't what it looks like. Then Yoshi was then swallowed by the darkness. But then yoshi was then saved by a mysterious light it was a big key but on the end of it was a egg and had a egg chain. Yoshi knew something had to be done…


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ANIMATIONmaster on December 15, 2005, 8:05:52 AM

ANIMATIONmaster on
ANIMATIONmasterfunny story yap you problay need to start usi ng quotes ""

Lysergs_Kitty on June 28, 2005, 1:35:12 PM

Lysergs_Kitty on
Lysergs_KittyO__O *gets out SDRHMF* HEY! YOU HEARTLESS! DON'T YOU TOUCH THAT YOSHI, OR I'LL HAVE TO BRUTALLY MURDER YOU!!!
Heartless: O__O *runs off*
Mehlee: +____+ That's better... Hmm.. Great story.. I can't wait to see what happens to poor li'l Yoshi... *reads other chappies*
P.S. Check out Wheel of Torture Chapter 2 if you have time, please!

TakeshiAsakura on December 16, 2004, 1:26:52 PM

TakeshiAsakura on
TakeshiAsakurabtw u should see my story ^^

TakeshiAsakura on December 16, 2004, 1:26:09 PM

TakeshiAsakura on
TakeshiAsakurawow thats a good story bro. um continue ^^ and can u please send more pics??? U PROMISED!!! anyways cool story cant wait to see more.. i guess