Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - part-2

i hope u guys like this, maybe i might consider adding people from games, t.v. shows and ur characters if u want me to add them to this story anyways heres a story i hope u all might like ^^

Chapter 2 - part-2

Chapter 2 - part-2


Yoshi then knew what he had to do. He had to stop all the heartless from trying to destroy his planet but no matter what he did more and more would come out. Yoshi was then surrounded by the. But in a quick flash everything disappeared and then Yoshi was gone from the quick flash of darkness. Meanwhile at Shaman King Planet Lyserg and Yoh were in a fast round of a fight It too happened to the Shaman King planet the heartless came up and swallowed it too but Yoh was mysteriously granted a big key. Then they both crashed on the planet Metropolis other known as the planet where Sonic and Shadow lives. Yoshi then he went around the place but at the same time Yoh woke up also. They both saw each other and then Yoh said, ha what kind of hideous frog are you. Yoshi then said, what kind of evolved ape are you? Then they both got in a fight. *1 hour later*.They both gotten sore from all the scratches and fighting they then meet Shadow because he had to break them up. Then they made up and apologized but then after they apologized a boss monster came it was a giant brain. They then had to get ready for a fight…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ANIMATIONmaster on December 15, 2005, 8:10:37 AM

ANIMATIONmaster on
ANIMATIONmaster this is getting unusual, but unusual is cool. who are yoh and shaman