Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - part-3

i hope u guys like this, maybe i might consider adding people from games, t.v. shows and ur characters if u want me to add them to this story anyways heres a story i hope u all might like ^^

Chapter 3 - part-3

Chapter 3 - part-3


Yoshi, Yoh, and Shadow had to get ready for a fight that they'll never forget well for know that is. Yoshi and Yoh already knew that they were the chosen ones for the keyblade but little did they know Shadow had a keyblade also! Yoh's keyblade looked like his regular sword but with a ghostly touch. But Shadow's on the other hand looked like a red and black powerful key. When here about to attack the giant brain it attacked them with educational television!!! The gang was hurt badly from the boring educational television all but Yoshi. What said the giant eyeball but how? Yoshi said, ha that won't me because am smart. Yoshi then attacked him with egg shower which is a powerful attack when it's raining eggs but those eggs are heavy and strong. The brain was severely damaged. Then Yoh got up and attacked him with celestial slash the brain was now very weak from those two attacks. But now Shadow attacked him with painful memories this attack is when Shadow launches a attack of peoples painful memories and turn it to a ball and throw's it against the enemy. *2 hours later*. The monster was defeated and then they all talked and Shadow told them that we three were the chosen ones for the keyblade…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lysergs_Kitty on June 28, 2005, 1:40:03 PM

Lysergs_Kitty on
Lysergs_KittyO__O W00t! Go Yoshi! Go Yoh! Go Shadow! Beat more Heartless/Brain boo-tay! O__o;;; Um.. Ignore me if you please.. But this is so creative.. @__@ I never could have thought of putting these three in a fic together... Totally awesome... Keep up the super good work! *+favs story*

TakeshiAsakura on December 17, 2004, 9:19:30 AM

TakeshiAsakura on
TakeshiAsakuraVERY GOOD!!!! continue ^^'