Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - an encounter with Rachel

i hope u guys like this, maybe i might consider adding people from games, t.v. shows and ur characters if u want me to add them to this story anyways heres a story i hope u all might like ^^

Chapter 12 - an encounter with Rachel

Chapter 12 - an encounter with Rachel


*meanwhile*

king de de de: *turns on t.v* now, tell me what new monsters you have that can destroy that Kirby.

Guy: well, we have these new creatures that are called heartless. They can steal people's heart. So because of that it's pretty expensive.

King de de de: I don't are just give me them.

Guy: ok, were transporting some to you right now. But we even got a including with those heartless. Were sending you our top monster control member.

King de de de: alright. Now we can surly clobber that there Kirby. *heartless and member get transported* hmm… these heartless seem pretty good.

Scargoon: so what's your name?

Member: my name is Rachel…

King de de de: ok, Rachel now I want you to gather up these heartless and attack Kirby.

Scargoon: heres even a picture of him *shows*

Rachel: alright… *gathers heartless and runs towards him*

*back with our heroes*

Yoshi: so what are we ganna do about this king de de de?

Shadow: I don't know… seems were just ganna have to find him and destroy him.

Yoh: I guess… hey wait? Whats that over there? *Rachel starts running in fast speed*

Kirby: wale?

Yoshi: wait I think I see heartless behind her!

Yoh and shadow:*gasp*

Kirby: wa- *

Rachel: now! Heartless attack!!! *heartless are attacking Kirby*

Kirby: wale >o<!!!!

Rachel: die Kirby….

Yoshi: stop! What are you trying to do!

Rachel: ……

Yoh: what are you trying to accomplish by doing this?!?

Rachel: nothing…. Just doing orders…

Shadow: orders huh? Well you should try listening to your self! CHAOS!!!! SPEAR!!!!! *throws a chaos spear at her*

Rachel: you think you can get me that easily? *dodges it and uses something to reflect it back*
shadow: wha? *gets hit by it* gah…. Uhg…

Yoshi and yoh: !!!! SHADOW!!!

To be continued….

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment