Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - is he the unstoppable?

i hope u guys like this, maybe i might consider adding people from games, t.v. shows and ur characters if u want me to add them to this story anyways heres a story i hope u all might like ^^

Chapter 14 - is he the unstoppable?

Chapter 14 - is he the unstoppable?


Just so you all know sometimes the way I tell these chapter may change the way I talk of them ok ^.~.





Yoshi then yelled “King de de de! You shall stop the reign of horror of this land for good!” after Yoshi talked shadow then said “yes, king de de de! We will take you down!” *Kirby eating a pie* then Kirby saying “…. Mal” Yoshi then charged towards king de de de. But right before Yoshi was going to hit him king de de de jumped out of the way *opening his eyes* and saying “you think you can annihilate me!?! You pathetic fool?!?” (he's talking like riku did when he possessed >> also his eyes are filled with darkness) then king de de de ran with his hammer and attacked Yoshi Yoshi then screaming with agony. Yoh yelled “Yoshi!!!!! King de de de. You need to find your light! You cant lose your heart to the heartless! To many people have been killed like that!” shadow came up to him and said “yoh, am sorry but his heart has been devoured by darkness…. We have no choice…” yoh nodded in a sad way. But Yoshi getting up with pain “de de de…. I wont give up to you…. Ugh.” *he faints* Rachel then saying “Yoshi! King you shall be annihilated!” as she screamed and throwing ninja stars. *de de de gets pinned almost everywhere* then him saying “I cant get ridded that easily you know….” *makes ninja stars go everywhere*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment